straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
It's exclusive to the Patreon version as of right now, because it's still in its early stage. Currently, the system allows you to ask any NPC to follow you around the city, giving you the chance to interact with them in different locations and circumstances.

There is also an incognito mode that allows you to meet and interact with characters without them recognizing you as the king/queen. Again, this one is still missing a lot of features and is still quite experimential, so I haven't implemented it properly into the Public version.
I see, I see. Once again my cheapskateness has been my undoing. Sounds like they'll both be useful additions once the kinks are ironed out (no pun intended).

One thing, I loaded a save from version 1.25.01 to 1.25.02 and the ledger's gone missing. Not a big deal but I guess when a game is still a WIP any changes might mess with old saves.

Edit: I also just got the huntress floating head deal when choosing sex instead of accepting the trophy. Maybe it's something that happens on old saves and not new ones? Haven't tested it out myself, just an idea. Also it happened with the old female model but not the new one, if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Velvet Gene

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
So is the follow mechanic referring to dates, or is it seperate? Because I don't think I've come across it yet.
If you're on the Public version, then be patient. It'll be worth it.
If you have the Patreon build, then when talking to a character, select Organize and then 'ask to follow'.
It's especially worth it if said follower has a lust of 600+ as you can engage in public sex... which actually has any other NPCs around react to your acts of exhibitionist debauchery. Likewise, your follower will react if you do anything lewd with any other character interact with.
As the dev said though, it's early in its implementation and has kinks to work out, hence the copious amounts of bug reporting.

Reactions: straboavso1

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I see, I see. Once again my cheapskateness has been my undoing. Sounds like they'll both be useful additions once the kinks are ironed out (no pun intended).

One thing, I loaded a save from version 1.25.01 to 1.25.02 and the ledger's gone missing. Not a big deal but I guess when a game is still a WIP any changes might mess with old saves.

Edit: I also just got the huntress floating head deal when choosing sex instead of accepting the trophy. Maybe it's something that happens on old saves and not new ones? Haven't tested it out myself, just an idea. Also it happened with the old female model but not the new one, if that helps.
v1.25.1c is the current patron build, so you should be able to access the follower option. You know you're using the patreon build based on the color and state of the UI. If it's orange and more 'book' like and can check faction stats, then you're not using the public version.

Last edited:

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
v1.25.02/1c is the current patron build, so you should be able to access the follower option. You know you're using the patreon build based on the color and state of the UI. If it's orange and more 'book' like and can check faction stats, then you're not using the public version.
I'm playing the last version uploaded here, with the blue UI and book-like appearance. I don't have a follow option but I'm happy enough to wait considering I'm not paying for it. Thanks for the help.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I'm playing the last version uploaded here, with the blue UI and book-like appearance. I don't have a follow option but I'm happy enough to wait considering I'm not paying for it. Thanks for the help.
Ah. I'm a patron so I didn't know if there were any differences between versions here.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
You have to manually enable them in the script (here's a link on how to do it: ). I've already listed some useful commands for personal use on here, but I'll list them again here for ease.

$ money = [x] - gives you an x number of gold

$ [npc id]_affection = [x] - sets the affection of the specified NPC (for example: blanche_affection = 900 gives you 900 affection with Blanche)

$ [npc id]_lust = [x] - same as affection but with lust

$ [npc id]_obsession = [x] - same as affection but with obsession

Quick warning: there are no cheats or in-game console in the game, so use those at your own risk. I'd recommend saving before you experiment with anything.
Since there's no in-game console in the game files, and since I'm a rank amateur.... I'm shit out of luck. Well, I only really needed money more than anything else so.... Yeah. Doubly shit out of luck, hehe.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Since there's no in-game console in the game files, and since I'm a rank amateur.... I'm shit out of luck. Well, I only really needed money more than anything else so.... Yeah. Doubly shit out of luck, hehe.
It's not difficult to enable developer console in renpy games. It universally works like this for all of them basically.
First you need to go to "\(Game'sFolder where .exe is)\renpy\common", then you need to open "00console.rpy" with a text editor like notepad. Press Ctrl+F and type into the search "developer", press down until you find this line and type True instead to False then save and exit. Shift+O to open the console in the game.
"# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False"

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
As of build v1.25.1c
- When having a follower and interacting with them, like with sex, the game's status bars disappear. Not a huge bug, but still worth noting.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
You have to manually enable them in the script (here's a link on how to do it: ). I've already listed some useful commands for personal use on here, but I'll list them again here for ease.

$ money = [x] - gives you an x number of gold

$ [npc id]_affection = [x] - sets the affection of the specified NPC (for example: blanche_affection = 900 gives you 900 affection with Blanche)

$ [npc id]_lust = [x] - same as affection but with lust

$ [npc id]_obsession = [x] - same as affection but with obsession

Quick warning: there are no cheats or in-game console in the game, so use those at your own risk. I'd recommend saving before you experiment with anything.
Ive been thinking; Why don't the statuses you have help you with NPC? Like, charm could influence the gain of love or lust, or intelligence in richer characters. Can add in update future??

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Ive been thinking; Why don't the statuses you have help you with NPC? Like, charm could influence the gain of love or lust, or intelligence in richer characters. Can add in update future??
The charm benefit is already in the game. The higher the charm, the more additional affection and lust points you get upon meeting new NPCs.

Of course, I will be adding more functionality to all of the stats in the future.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
1. Remember that it's early on in the game's development.
2. Stats, while maybe not as obvious as you'd like, do affect the game world. The higher the stats, the more options you have access to which, when chosen, can affect the state of your kingdom after court events which, in turn, can affect how NPCs react to you. For instance, helping restore a noble family can grant MASSIVE affection/lust gains with the noble faction and the nobles you helped. Same with the Church, though the stat gains there have been implemented with every NPC and not just who you helped. Just give it some time and I'm sure we'll see the same thing with other faction aligned NPCs.
3. Right now, it's a lot of little things that are more dependent on faction stats than affection stats but all of these little things are all rooted in your character's own stats. Like when you patrol the slums. The higher your strength/endurance (I'm not sure which, but I think strength since only sex can raise endurance) the more HP you get when a criminal attacks you.

Frankly, I was surprised by how much of these little things were added in already. Like, it's small and definitely not finished yet, but there's a lot going on that you get to see if you look.
Frankly, I hope to see more obvious default initial affection/lust gains from the other faction aligned NPCs like with the Church and somewhat seen with the nobility, as well as things like discounts with merchants/prostitutes. Then again, I don't get mugged by criminals in the slums so hey. Just a matter of time.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I hadn't realized this, after all my kingdom is at the peak of corruption but every time I introduce myself I always gain 157 affection and for conversation guy it ranges from 2 points to 4 What I said, as a suggestion, was an example: I helped the poor with 3k and when I go to talk to a beggar, he recognizes what I did and instead of farming 4 affection points, it is increased to 10 for talking, flirting etc. I know that plans for the game are in progress, but these are things that, if the creator thinks it's fair, can be added even if only in the final version.

The charm benefit is already in the game. The higher the charm, the more additional affection and lust points you get upon meeting new NPCs.

Of course, I will be adding more functionality to all of the stats in the future.
I really appreciate your hard work, keep it up!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
1. Remember that it's early on in the game's development.
2. Stats, while maybe not as obvious as you'd like, do affect the game world. The higher the stats, the more options you have access to which, when chosen, can affect the state of your kingdom after court events which, in turn, can affect how NPCs react to you. For instance, helping restore a noble family can grant MASSIVE affection/lust gains with the noble faction and the nobles you helped. Same with the Church, though the stat gains there have been implemented with every NPC and not just who you helped. Just give it some time and I'm sure we'll see the same thing with other faction aligned NPCs.
3. Right now, it's a lot of little things that are more dependent on faction stats than affection stats but all of these little things are all rooted in your character's own stats. Like when you patrol the slums. The higher your strength/endurance (I'm not sure which, but I think strength since only sex can raise endurance) the more HP you get when a criminal attacks you.

Frankly, I was surprised by how much of these little things were added in already. Like, it's small and definitely not finished yet, but there's a lot going on that you get to see if you look.
Frankly, I hope to see more obvious default initial affection/lust gains from the other faction aligned NPCs like with the Church and somewhat seen with the nobility, as well as things like discounts with merchants/prostitutes. Then again, I don't get mugged by criminals in the slums so hey. Just a matter of time.
Hi! Welcome back!

Just to clear some things up, when it comes to combat it is endurance that raises the character's health. Strength increases the amount of damage that they deal, and dexterity determines how successful they're attempt at running away or chasing a character will be. Dexterity also determines how good the character is at stealing things.

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Hi! Welcome back!

Just to clear some things up, when it comes to combat it is endurance that raises the character's health. Strength increases the amount of damage that they deal, and dexterity determines how successful they're attempt at running away or chasing a character will be. Dexterity also determines how good the character is at stealing things.
Ah.
I didn't see a dexterity tracker in my stats page so I wasn't sure if 8t was introduced yet. Good to know

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
After much trial, error, and grinding out stats... I have experienced the following:
- Male King, Barbarian. Favorite color blue and favorite food is fried
- An Evalia populated of 50/50 female/futa, minus the unique NPCs (for now)
- Most common foods the citizens enjoy eating? Salad, surprisingly
- Maxed personal and faction stats, for now.
- Church is simping HARD for me. Currently, they are the only faction whose aligned NPCs have any noticeable bonuses applied to their affection/lust which is marked by very, VERY happy dialogue when first meeting me.
- Tossed 2 criminals in the dungeon, executed quite a few foreign and domestic criminals, put a lot more in prison, s3nc3d a few others to the wWall of Shame, took many a girl to an alley and banged them there (said alley needs an environment background as it's still just black and blank), hired a chef from a girl at the inn.
- Gone on a few dates and banged some prostitutes

And, that's currently where I'm at atm. What about other players? What sort of experiences did you have?

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Ah, just a heads up/suggestion for the dev.
In consideration for any and all of the more kinky/taboo features you'll want to add into the game (which I REALLY hope do get added btw), you might wanna think about also accepting subs on Subscribestar since they're (presently at least) not nearly as restrictive as Patreon is about certain kinds of content. I personally prefer supporting through them over patreon when it comes to lewd indie games like this, but again. Just something to consider as another option. Lots of IC friendly content friendly games just go there if you don't feel like any thin veils. Yeah, I know I'm not being very subtle about what I want here, but I really am offering up a suggestion above promoting my own degeneracy here, I swear!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Ah, just a heads up/suggestion for the dev.
In consideration for any and all of the more kinky/taboo features you'll want to add into the game (which I REALLY hope do get added btw), you might wanna think about also accepting subs on Subscribestar since they're (presently at least) not nearly as restrictive as Patreon is about certain kinds of content. I personally prefer supporting through them over patreon when it comes to lewd indie games like this, but again. Just something to consider as another option. Lots of IC friendly content friendly games just go there if you don't feel like any thin veils. Yeah, I know I'm not being very subtle about what I want here, but I really am offering up a suggestion above promoting my own degeneracy here, I swear!
Sure! I might look into making an account there soon! Thank you for your suggeestion!

Reactions: Crevanille
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes