Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
A few things I noticed playing through the newest version. As a caveat I'm playing on an old save from version 1.26.1 so maybe these don't occur on fresh saves, idk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As an aside I stumbled on the event where a pig farmer you previously gave money too thanks you and shows you a pig named after you. That was pretty funny and it's nice to see the court events effect the wider world. Also like the new prostitute clothes, helps to differentiate the npcs somewhat. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for compiling all of this! I should be able to fix most of these issues by the next update, I think. And I'll try to add more dialogue to the orgasm scenes.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Thank you for notifying me! I'm checking the bug right away!

Do you know where it happened? As far as I am testing right now, it seems to be working fine for unique NPCs, so I think it might be an issue with a specific instance.
It just happened when I selected it.
I tried it out with a bunch of random NPCs and Lizette and it seemed to happen with them
Summoned some maids to my room and tried it out a bunch with a few of them too.
It seemed to happen with all of them. I didn't try it with Blanche yet though.
EDIT: Just loaded it up and tired it with Blance, and her too.
It's such a weird little glitch, but yeah. selecting a blowjob from service leads into vaginal sex instead.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes