2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I get corruption higher than 5 ?
And is studio open yet ?
you need to do oliva's quest line to get lily and lucas training they will help increase lust.
Currently there is only a Photo Studio, to open it when you do the Jane and Michael quest, you will meet the photographer

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
my lust is 10 and corruption 5

lilly/lucas quest complete to stage 2

Office quest all the way where I have to get help from Jane/Michael but still no Photo Studio

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
my lust is 10 and corruption 5

lilly/lucas quest complete to stage 2

Office quest all the way where I have to get help from Jane/Michael but still no Photo Studio
I have to inform you that this is a bug and I fixed it, but I forgot to fix it in this version, so if you want, you can provide me your save file, I will help you activate that quest without losing any information, sorry

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
I have to inform you that this is a bug and I fixed it, but I forgot to fix it in this version, so if you want, you can provide me your save file, I will help you activate that quest without losing any information, sorry
No worries I will wait for next game update.

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, would you help me with this problem?

Thank you,

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
This is your save file.
Thank you but sadly i got a barrier,not sure how to get more advanced after photoshooting,im stuck in here,i wana do the school and rape scene and everything but i cant do it,i cant even buy clothes.

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you but sadly i got a barrier,not sure how to get more advanced after photoshooting,im stuck in here,i wana do the school and rape scene and everything but i cant do it,i cant even buy clothes.
To open the school quest line you have to do the teaching jack quest or maybe the Olivia quest line open slum and rape scene. to open you need to go to the job center get a job and click on the notes on the yellow board.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes