2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Walkthrough for this, please? I'm stuck in the mission to go to the blonde house on block b, when I go there, with the right clothes and right time, theres just no option to go in or something like that...

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Walkthrough for this, please? I'm stuck in the mission to go to the blonde house on block b, when I go there, with the right clothes and right time, theres just no option to go in or something like that...
I'm currently working on a guide.
But have you clicked and been able to enter the house yet? If so, can you give me your save so I can check it out?
you can refer:

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm currently working on a guide.
But have you clicked and been able to enter the house yet? If so, can you give me your save so I can check it out?
you can refer:
The notes are vague and need improvement, but I have no idea what to do or where people are through the day. I also forget stuff fast, so between the little time I have to play too many games, better hints help keep interest. Even the example you give here is much better, but the 3 and 4 saying the same thing is confusing, especially if English is a second language. And capitalize names. Looks interesting, just don't have time to figure it out.

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The notes are vague and need improvement, but I have no idea what to do or where people are through the day. I also forget stuff fast, so between the little time I have to play too many games, better hints help keep interest. Even the example you give here is much better, but the 3 and 4 saying the same thing is confusing, especially if English is a second language. And capitalize names. Looks interesting, just don't have time to figure it out.
Right now, the game has many complicated elements for me, so if you are experiencing any issues or difficulties with the dialogue or features, please let me know specifically, and I will fix it in the next update. I'm still listening to everyone's feedback, but please be more specific to help improve the game.:whistle:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Right now, the game has many complicated elements for me, so if you are experiencing any issues or difficulties with the dialogue or features, please let me know specifically, and I will fix it in the next update. I'm still listening to everyone's feedback, but please be more specific to help improve the game.:whistle:
I can't remember unless I play, and I would have to start over to take notes. I have more important things to do. Good luck.

Reactions: timephu

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i cant work in office XD.
idk why, but she always say "work harder" everytime.
Because you are clicking on "document" for Michael up to 8 times, if you want to do it faster, ask Michael or Jaine, if you click "work" it will work normally.

Reactions: zaku11

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
I seem to be stuck? (or at least not proceeding correctly)
I am where I am supposed to meet Janice at the gym (I think I remember, I have been stuck since V.27), but when I arrived, all she says is "Can I help you?" like she has no clue why the character is there. Work out (on the treadmills, as that seems to be the only exercise she does) and she comments about the beautiful day... and nothing.

no other story elements seem to be proceeding / advancing either. Right now it is just "go to work and be frustrated"... which is WAY too much like real life! ;)

(included my last save)

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I seem to be stuck? (or at least not proceeding correctly)
I am where I am supposed to meet Janice at the gym (I think I remember, I have been stuck since V.27), but when I arrived, all she says is "Can I help you?" like she has no clue why the character is there. Work out (on the treadmills, as that seems to be the only exercise she does) and she comments about the beautiful day... and nothing.

no other story elements seem to be proceeding / advancing either. Right now it is just "go to work and be frustrated"... which is WAY too much like real life! ;)

(included my last save)
I checked your save file:It says meet her at the ice cream shop on weekends from 6-10pm.
Although this task box seems vague, it is still useful in certain cases. :ROFLMAO:
haha.png

Reactions: Axex77

Boza

Oct 6, 2020
just play to jimmy house, hosetly we have some information for quest not like Tomie. Anyway if I only go to office not school, do I miss something?

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
just play to jimmy house, hosetly we have some information for quest not like Tomie. Anyway if I only go to office not school, do I miss something?
The current version doesn't have any impact. However, in the future, it will. There will be some characters in different missions that affect the ending, for example (Lily is in the school, helping her will affect a different ending for the school's plot). That's all I can reveal right now.:censored::censored:

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
How I can go more to Jack and Layla to receive more entrustment? I was once at both, but no more possibility.

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How I can go more to Jack and Layla to receive more entrustment? I was once at both, but no more possibility.
it will involve evelyn's new casual outfit so follow jaine's quest chain to get it.

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
it will involve evelyn's new casual outfit so follow jaine's quest chain to get it.
I am at the end of Jaime quest, because its help is: update, but still no improvements in Jack and Layla quests. Is there every day outfit, or a new casual one? Still doing Michael quest...

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am at the end of Jaime quest, because its help is: update, but still no improvements in Jack and Layla quests. Is there every day outfit, or a new casual one? Still doing Michael quest...
haha.png
have you tried clicking on the 3 notes on this map, because i went into your save file and the quests still work.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't get the "go to Jaine home, block B, Floor 5" scene to trigger. I'm wearing casual clothes, too. It just says "none"

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You might be missing a quest here, I'll fix it later.
View attachment 4100138
I actually have not sat down to work since Jaine was laying on her desk. So I will check that out.

Update: That was it. I didn't know I had to actually go sit down and work and wait on the boss to call me.
Everything says "need update" now, so I assume that's all the content. :)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes