2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm stuck on to meet Olivia in the slum, but need to finish Layla mission first. I visited Layla, but nothing happens. The current quest is back to Layla's room. What next then?
it's a bug right now so follow me: you talk to cassara at the "Scarlet Vipers" gate (in jimmy's room there's a map on evelyn's picture) -> run the notification to Olivia again -> morning from 8am to 12am in the alley leading to the slums, you'll see olivia's group waiting for you -> then you go to Scarlet Vipers again, go to the room on the right and change clothes, go up to see layla so she can introduce the 2 new characters -> and go down the 2 rooms on both sides of the stairs to practice (left is stip, right is bdsm. it's up to you which room you want to go to)

Reactions: yuki8893

yuki8893

Sep 7, 2024
After I bring everyone from bar to Layla, what is the next plan? I've done all available challenge from the other 2 doors.

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
After I bring everyone from bar to Layla, what is the next plan? I've done all available challenge from the other 2 doors.
i think that's done for this version, do jack's quest line at job gate so the next update will open the school quest line.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I just had to do more bar work until Olivia told me to go to the gym, thanks mate
I already see Olivia twice per week in the gym, but still, the Jim/Scarlet Vipers quest doesn't progress for me :(
I have 5 corruption atm.

I missed one "appointment" with Jim, after the first blowjob. Now his quest says: "waiting to happen" but it never does; there's only two customers at the bar yet, but Jim never comes and the buildings in the home area are still closed for me.

It seems a common problem to keep Ren'Py games from turning extremely repetitive :(

Last edited:

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I already see Olivia twice per week in the gym, but still, the Jim/Scarlet Vipers quest doesn't progress for me :(
I have 5 corruption atm.

I missed one "appointment" with Jim, after the first blowjob. Now his quest says: "waiting to happen" but it never does; there's only two customers at the bar yet, but Jim never comes and the buildings in the home area are still closed for me.

It seems a common problem to keep Ren'Py games from turning extremely repetitive :(
when you have a meeting with the bar staff in the locker room, don't change into the bar uniform, put on a dress and enter the bar as usual, you will meet Jimmy there (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday from 7pm to 10pm).

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Where is the Scarlet Viper's gate? In the home area, I can turn left to the three buildings, but I can't turn right in that alley.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
when you have a meeting with the bar staff in the locker room, don't change into the bar uniform, put on a dress and enter the bar as usual, you will meet Jimmy there (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday from 7pm to 10pm).
I did have the meeting in the locker room already. I didn't wear my uniform; the meeting started instantly when I arrived. Never seen Jim anymore since I BJ'ed him once, long before that meeting.

EDIT
It's absolutely mandatory to not be working when we go to the bar to meet Jim!! If we put on our uniform, he won't be there!

Last edited:

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Where is the Scarlet Viper's gate? In the home area, I can turn left to the three buildings, but I can't turn right in that alley.
to get there you need to go to jimmy's house first, go to the alley, turn left and go through the fence. click on the building on the left and the 2nd floor. just click on the available door. that is jimmy's apartment.(the map was pasted by jimmy on the picture of evelyn in his house)

I did have the meeting in the locker room already. I didn't wear my uniform; the meeting started instantly when I arrived. Never seen Jim anymore since I BJ'ed him once, long before that meeting.

EDIT
It's absolutely mandatory to not be working when we go to the bar to meet Jim!! If we put on our uniform, he won't be there!
if you don't wear it nothing will change and you will see him as usual

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
BTW, regarding the time issue: I recommend that you just keep it in memory as the number of minutes that passed that day, and that you have a subroutine displaying that as hours:minutes; there are 1440 minutes in a day.

In psudo-code it would be something like:

Code:
function PrintTime( ) {
  var minutes = CurrentTime % 60;

if(minutes < 10) minutes = '0' + minutes;
  print (CurrentTime / 60) + ':' + minutes;
}

function SkipTime(minutes) {
  CurrenTime += minutes;
  if(CurrentTime < 1440) return;

WeekDay = (CurrentTime / 1440 + WeekDay) % 7;
  CurrentTime %= 1440;
}

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
But at least you'll know the time and location of the mission.
Sometimes. Seriously, I'll have to go open the game back up to check what it was, but there was one where it didn't say where to go. I went around clicking on everything till I found it haha. And maybe I'm just blind and didn't see it, for some reason.

And another issue I was having was, at first, I didn't realize that every location requires you to wear a specific outfit. I didn't see this specification anywhere.
Honestly, I it seems like it would be a good idea to allow her to wear multiple different outfits, at certain areas. Obviously, she has to wear dress clothes at work. And obviously the bar has a ritzy dress code. But, if she wants to wear her dress to get ice cream before she goes to the bar, why can't she? lol (just an example)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: timephu

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
BTW, regarding the time issue: I recommend that you just keep it in memory as the number of minutes that passed that day, and that you have a subroutine displaying that as hours:minutes; there are 1440 minutes in a day.

In psudo-code it would be something like:

Code:
function PrintTime( ) {
  var minutes = CurrentTime % 60;

if(minutes < 10) minutes = '0' + minutes;
  print (CurrentTime / 60) + ':' + minutes;
}

function SkipTime(minutes) {
  CurrenTime += minutes;
  if(CurrentTime < 1440) return;

WeekDay = (CurrentTime / 1440 + WeekDay) % 7;
  CurrentTime %= 1440;
}
But from the beginning of the game, there was a time setting that I created myself, so if I added or changed it, it would affect all quests and events. Anyway, I have completely fixed this. Thank you for your attention.:giggle:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Did you meet Layla and she told you to do some training? If you did and you did at least two trainings with him, then you're done for this update. You can go back but nothing will happen.
I did a training at the exhib course, the 2nd said; "update required". But at the bdsm training, that didn't happen.

Is there a way to turn evelyn into an exhibitionist in v0.27.1? Where can I find more exhib events?

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did a training at the exhib course, the 2nd said; "update required". But at the bdsm training, that didn't happen.

Is there a way to turn evelyn into an exhibitionist in v0.27.1? Where can I find more exhib events?
0.27.1 update is just that, and wait for the next update. you can visit my patreo page for more information.

Jul 14, 2017
Bug, everything I talk to michael and accept nothing happens but time goes forward. I have managed to get time to 31:00
See save attached.

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bug, everything I talk to michael and accept nothing happens but time goes forward. I have managed to get time to 31:00
See save attached.
i saw the file, yours needs corruption score > 2 so you go to jimmy until blowjobs.
and bug time > 24h then i fixed it (thanks for reporting)

Honey King

Jul 27, 2023
For me, the main problem is that I don't understand where is the bug and where is the end of the content for the current version.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
i saw the file, yours needs corruption score > 2 so you go to jimmy until blowjobs.
and bug time > 24h then i fixed it (thanks for reporting)
first point i get for usb quest and how to get second? also i dont know hot to proceed back to Layla's room quest hint says Scarlet Vipers

Reactions: Honey King
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes