RPGM Completed Even Brave Men want to do it with their Mothers! 〜A lodging where the lord cuckolds the mother he loves for a debt... [v1.0] [arukutsuuru]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
this game need a fix, everyone have the same issues, 0 damage e Guide bug.

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
game is broken
i even edited my save to crank up attack/money etc and still cant hit anything however when you go to beat the boss of the first area youre thrown into a regular style rpgmaker fight and can easily take down bosses
still wasn't able to read the guide
still wasn't able to pay back any of the debt

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
i'm stuck at the final dungeon on the middle of island. How do i get there? i'm sure i missed something since i skipped most of dialogues.

sectario101

Feb 10, 2018
The game is not broken, the problem is the data files (CommonEvents)
I haven't figured out how to fix it but I already have an idea, if someone with more knowledge looked at it maybe they would find the problem.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I wish the cheating tag here would be correctly used so that I would only need to search for ntr+cheating instead of just ntr tag and having these ntrs about mom, sis, childhood friend appearing every time. It already broke the "ignore" function here: every time I ignore a new game an old one I had on ignore gets back on the search....

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
i have no ideas for the last spell...i suspect it should be in Japanese letter but have no idea what're those...cause stupid machine translate

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
i'm stuck at the final dungeon on the middle of island. How do i get there? i'm sure i missed something since i skipped most of dialogues.
go back to the first dungeon...behind the big tree where first boss sat on. the thing is it require spell recite in Japanese letter and i have no clues due to MTL inconsitence

Reactions: entercaps

ital

Jan 26, 2019
99% of games on this engine, from the Japanese, have the same sounds, similar art, a ton of text, in this game, of course, the art is different compared to many other games, just a little, but I’ve already heard these squeals during sex many times in other games, and the sounds of a woman’s moans don’t sound as much like she’s having sex as much as she’s being tortured

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
this game is unplayable. not just because it is broken, but also it is MTL ... i have no clues how to process to last dungeon due to i Couldn't cast a spell

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes