RPGM Completed Even Brave Men want to do it with their Mothers! 〜A lodging where the lord cuckolds the mother he loves for a debt... [v1.0] [arukutsuuru]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
Who's cucking who again? no idea what the broken english title
the landlord or duke/mayor something like that is cucking the son

if the game played right you have to pay rent every so often and if you dont then the dude bones the mom
i'm guessing that the rent goes up every so often as well

the well on the town screen you can go into and open up all the scenes so you dont have to play to see everything

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Even Brave Men want to do it with their Mothers!
Is this implying that cowards are the ones that usually want to fuck their own mothers? I don't know man committing incest is pretty fucking ballsy.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
i got to this point, even if the game is broken. Its impossible to get the money, just the NTR scenes ;D.
i guess to pass this you need the japanese symbol for the words or something. I tried the first letters of the words, did not work. (the letterbox for the input is just 8 letters so impossible to fit the whole word inside.

Reactions: vatinn

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
only NTR. Yazz.
I hate any game don't have a choose. Even have i always play NTR way but i hate if dont have a choice.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
To "solve" spell to the secret passage
edit Map055.json (also Map051.json)
replace
JSON:
"$gameActors.actor(2).name() === $gameVariables.value(195);"
with
JSON:
"1 === 1;"
After thah reload game, now any answer will work
this is working :D finaly finished the game. but i also have the bug that i can not save. so i had start from the beginning :(

i would not recommend this game for people who like to watch mom. -> boring text, just a few bad pictures that "move" wierd. The ending is okay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IamFucker69

Aug 1, 2022
Stuck on the tower mission since message is un readable.. cropped!
anyone know - which location is the plain dungeon?
Not the greatest game but its keeping entertained until now :p
It's behind the tree where the first boss is. keep hitting the walls behind the tree and one of them will trigger the scene

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
The mtl is so bad it breaks the game
That's why I hate MTL so much. The poetry is one thing, but the amount of games that are broken in non-obvious ways is too damn high. It's not always completely broken like this, so people might not even realize there is something to fix.

zzz_1991

Jan 21, 2018
still not figure out how to fix the 0 damage bug, i download the Jp version and copy the /save folder to paste between 2 versions, fight dungeon in JP version as we don't have much text here, and see erotic content in Eng version, at least can progress the game but still need the fixing

Reactions: LeMade

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
how do you bone the mother? lol I can't get any sex scenes I mean I did hack my gold cause I didnt wanna get NTRed but wtf?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes