EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Dare-mo-ga-Kanojo-o-Neratteru.jpg

Overview:
Naginohara Private Academy student president Ayano Shirasaki and morality officer Takumi Mamiya went way back—they were childhood friends.
Ten years later they were close as ever, but until now—still just childhood friends.
Now, Takumi had revealed his true heart, and at winter’s end and new year’s beginning, they were lovers.
As president and officer their relationship had to stay secret, but they sneaked in a kiss here and there and continued to date.
They’d been together their whole lives, and now they’d live the rest together too. It was like a storybook romance. And in six more months, they’d be graduated.
…… It was happy days for the couple.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-12
Release Date: 2023-10-06
Original Title: 誰もが彼女を狙ってる
Developer
: ORCSOFT -
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: No (Patch)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Uncensor Patch: - - - -

Dare-mo-ga-Kanojo-o-Neratteru1.jpg Dare-mo-ga-Kanojo-o-Neratteru2.jpg Dare-mo-ga-Kanojo-o-Neratteru3.jpg RJ153048_img_smp1.jpg RJ153048_img_smp2.jpg RJ153048_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

undertheboot

Mar 30, 2018
One of my favourites, always thought the VA's work in this one stopped it from being kind of generic NTR to me - though maybe that's just my taste.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1702222908578.png

There is an uncensored cg version of this translation and its not made with AI but its on the 15$ tier

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes