Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
ryuugames.com has the uncensored version but you have to be VIP to download it and that means paying money, I don't know how much but it is what it is, and to access the cg without censorship you also have to pay money on patreon to saikey to just access the cg but this is understandable because the redraws cost their work and are not poorly done
There is not a single example anywhere to be found? Its kinda a red flag if they won't even show a preview how the redraws look :unsure:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
There is not a single example anywhere to be found? Its kinda a red flag if they won't even show a preview how the redraws look :unsure:

They are only two images but more or less it can give you an idea.
Even so, it seems too expensive to me for an amateur work because they could have many more details.
like these

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Melkai

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

They are only two images but more or less it can give you an idea.
Even so, it seems too expensive to me for an amateur work because they could have many more details.
like these
I'm fairly sure those are official uncensored cg from the original artist, seeing as those games were officially localized by Fakku/Kagura Games. The uncensored CG from Saikey are fan redraws by their own hired artists, that's why I'm curious how good they look.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I'm fairly sure those are official uncensored cg from the original artist, seeing as those games were officially localized by Fakku/Kagura Games. The uncensored CG from Saikey are fan redraws by their own hired artists, that's why I'm curious how good they look.
That's why I say that their work has and I understand that they want to charge for it, I mean they have every right, I'm just saying that it is too expensive for what is offered to you for the same price you have a localized game with better translation and better CG and I believe the redraw is fine to be something amateur or fan or pro
I would need to see more images but it is clear that they have less quality so it does not justify their ridiculous price
And I understand perfectly if people don't want to spend money, let's remember that this person paywalls their work, which is within their rights, but some quality is expected in the process and unfortunately he/she/they does not show it.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Just completed the first route and wow... this might just be the best written blackmail NTR story I've ever read. There's a ton more story left before the VN is complete. But if the other routes are even comparable to this one, then I'll have to reorder my faves.

Even though it's super early, I think it's enough to give out recommendations. Highly recommend this game to fans of NTR. Don't recommend it to anyone who wants a fast paced story, this one's drawn out

Last edited:

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
good art and quality but its the usual straight to sex bullshit no groping no teasing 6 out of 10

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
.....let's remember that this person paywalls their work, which is within their rights
I don't even think it is tbh. Afaik, they are charging money for fan-translations without explicit permission from Orcsoft. The only reason why Orcsoft isn't doing anything is either because they don't care or don't know about it. Technically, they are earning revenue that Orcsoft and an official publishers should have gotten from a potential future localization which won't get as many sales since Saikey already sold the translation AND uncensored CG to boot.

Orcsoft could most likely press charges, especially considering Saikey is a company now who is doing this. Usually game companies let fan-translators alone because they don't earn money on their copyright and they are just ordinary fans. This is why I have no qualms with pirating their fan-translations.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Orcsoft could most likely press charges, especially considering Saikey is a company now who is doing this. Usually game companies let fan-translators alone because they don't earn money on their copyright and they are just ordinary fans. This is why I have no qualms with pirating their fan-translations.
I understand your point and I am 100% sure that I expressed myself wrong, I was referring to the fact of receiving remuneration for work done as long as everything is within the law, I understand this, the legal terms are already their problem, in the rest I do agree with you so I don't feel bad either. If someone pirates the content they offer, but in the end it is an MTL with editing of pronouns and a little control to give a little bit of meaning to those phrases that mtl programs translate poorly if it were free I would have nothing to say but it is what it is poor quality paywalling content

Last edited:

quazar

May 30, 2017
I wish the glasses girl Miyu got more H-scenes. She seems way more interesting than the main girl. Hoping she get h-scenes with the otaku and janitor guy. Her dialogs are way more hot

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes