3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The renders are good and the story isn't much yet but I like the characters introduced so far apart from the teacher she makes me worried there is going to be forced femdom. I like how you chose between wit,charm and strength and it affects your choices I just hope it doesn't become a pain to manage in future. The engrish isn't the worst and it's understandable but I think the game would benefit from a proofreader.

I will say that I hate the MC's hairstyle and think it looks terrible but it's not the worst thing I like the MC's brother though he is pretty likeable.

Just to stop people worrying of the three dudes in the banner one is the MC the other is his gay brother and the other is his brothers boss who seems like a nice enough guy so I don't think you need to get your panties in a bunch about a certain three letter word.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Rinbael thanks for confirming my suspicions about the writing.

>gay brother

...another game which I'm not going to name added "Fetish," after like ...6 updates? Where they never mentioned that one until literally the 5th / 6th update, and to me, it came out of left field. Wasn't NTR, but given sometimes developers do stuff like that, I think it's fair to guess "NTR?" as zero other games I can think of use multiple men in the banner *unless* there is sharing / NTR / or the main character guy ends up bisexual.

Totes okay in my view, just seems like you'd want to ensure people have the right expectation before they get all hot & bothered ya know?

Reactions: fregonard

lkta

May 3, 2017
The Engrish on the patreon page makes me hesitate, since the game is only available in English tho...I gotta ask: how's the writing?
Absolutely terrible. Deperately needs an English speaking proof-reader / translator.

Shame really as other than the Engrish it is reasonable enough. Renders look fine & there is an animated sex scene. There are a couple of random very grainy renders from time to time (first time you look at Laylas ass & the first few in the bar seem to alternate between good & grainy)

Seems to be the same slightly goofy looking MC that has turrned up in quite a few games recently though.

Last edited:
Reactions: fhjafhj and Desakt

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Being a father in these games is a real occupational hazard :LUL:
These games really make me feel good about my decision to not have children.

On a more on topic note, I downloaded this only because of the pretty titty in the preview pics.

Reactions: Desakt

SkillXI

Mar 15, 2019
Great renders, decent story but the english made me quit halfway. Since the first few lines so many bad sentences, just can't be bothered playing the game.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Well, grafics are nice. English is pretty... Don't know, I am no native english speaker, but many sentences feel a bit off. And the story feels rushed as hell (I only played until the brothers meet in the coffee shop).
Not really my thing yet, but maybe I check it out again after some updates.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks for everyone for your thoughts, I know that "father died again" syndrome... And I don't like that too... Unfortunately, he must be died. For a little spoiler about the story, it will be explained why he is dead in next updates.

And please don't hesitate to share your thoughts ^^
What did he succumb to? Lumbago? Rona? What was it?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The game looks great, the premise, although a bit vague (for now), promises a good story, I just hope it does not end like Acting Lessions... those who have already played it will understand what I mean :LOL:.

Good luck to Dev. I'll be on the lookout for this.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Desakt
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes