Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Does Tomie become so corrupt that she eventually enjoys being raped(forced)?. Rather so addicted to sex that she does not care because she feels like she is in Ecstasy
Well, in a way, yeah, all I can say is that it's worth playing it, I mean, I really liked playing it and am looking forward for the release of series' next game, that is suppose to come out next month or so.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I'm confused.
I have 377$.
How do I pay grandpa?
What's next? What do I need to do?
Thanks for helping.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
This girl needs a tanline because she's so modest, unknown to her, her father (a pervert and a drunk, deep in debt) trick her to turn her homepage into a haven for perverts, greedy he aims for the big masses and suggest it to be cheap so that even the homeless can aford a glimps for a buck, later he push her to pierce her nipples then he steals her underwear leaving way too small naughty clothes in their place, her father watching and after a while taking requests by his friends and strangers, getting all kinds of freaky stuff in the mail, that he leaves in her room, she thinks her older sister left it in her old room, feeling like a child she buckles up and struggles to become a woman, she being shy her father calls her grandather asking for advise how to attract more followers, so her grandfather suddenly visits her and her fat sad father all the time, asuring her that both her mother and sister wore the same kind of underwear without any silly shame in this house, crotchless panties, perfectly normal and a must with those pierced nipples.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I like this game. Unfortunately Patreon do not like my card.
Is there anywhere else I can support and get the latest version from?

Reactions: Priappus

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
I like this game. Unfortunately Patreon do not like my card.
Is there anywhere else I can support and get the latest version from?
He mentioned that people were having issues to subscribe to his patreon sometimes so he also publishesh here

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
She is at least as old as game itself so you're out of luck. That's why you can only play games that have been around for 18-21 years already.
However, in pixel years, shes practically a great grandmother. Look how fast dogs age . . . Flies only last a week . . .

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Might have a problem, Eve's corruption hasn't moved on from 63 while her dad is at 80, look at the help and it says about taking the selfies at the weekend but I did that and nothing has happened since, didn't even give them to 'grandpa'. Just weird because the last time I played it I got Eve's corruption to 80 at the end of the previous update.

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes