Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
No, it does not work, after clicking on Сontinue, the game starts from the beginning, it can be seen in the diary, the levels of depravity are reset to 0 and the story begins with the introduction.
Well, I'm not lying :cool: maybe an expert (which I am not) can tell you/me whats going on.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, out of the blue I just really want to say something: even though I pretty much hate all the grind on Drakus's games and the lack of really good animations, with good angles and a Gallery function, man, I really love the models on them, I mean, how can you not just love Missy, Alice, Eve, etc... =D

Looking forward for the next game and really hope that it comes with a better development standart, and maybe more animations!

Reactions: blastwave2k
Jul 17, 2020
why is this game built on ancient renpy? (circa 2015-2016) did dev start it then and never bothered upgrading renpy engine since beginning of development?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
need cheat cause its fucking repetative money for10 for work wtf
There are a couple of cheat I have mentioned before that help and don't seem to be to upsetting to the game.
need to have console set up to work.

Money = "what ever amount you need"
score = 100 will make school grades max or lower them to 20 or something to get abused by the teachers.

The upper and lower case are important.

also can use, but these can mess up quest's making you by pass certain events and mostly can bugger your game.
The corruption numbers are values that move the events or H event ahead, and can make you pass up some events, and bugger your game causing some event's to maybe never happen.

eveCOR = (set corruption number)

dadCOR = (will set dad corruption number)

Those are the ones I have found. The Money and scrore seem pretty safe to use and raise and lower, but those other two can cause trouble.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
The game goes on for hours and hours just for school and sleep, without content, every now and then some dialogue appears with her friend and the rest is just reading the diary, asking for money from the father, taking a shower, eating, school and sleeping ouch horrible this match.:sick:

Reactions: vonMoltke1891

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The game goes on for hours and hours just for school and sleep, without content, every now and then some dialogue appears with her friend and the rest is just reading the diary, asking for money from the father, taking a shower, eating, school and sleeping ouch horrible this match.:sick:
It's all about raising her corruption level and hers fathers for the story to move on, yes very repetitive.

Reactions: menatv and TanyaC

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a change log somewhere on 0.91 ver ?

I can not seem to see anything changed from 0.81.

Do I need to restart the game or something my old save seems to end at same point?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Any similar games or Choice based VN Like Eve's Story with Female Protagonist?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Any Similar games to Eve's Story?. Playing the shy girl and gets corrupted

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Any similar games or Choice based VN Like Eve's Story with Female Protagonist?
Any Similar games to Eve's Story?. Playing the shy girl and gets corrupted
Pretty much Drakus has other games with similar "plot", but some of them have male MC instead, check it out:

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/creator=Drakus

Also I would suggest Lolita Gone Wild , Tomie Wanna Get Married and Chloe Back to Class , nice games, with totally different styles regarding game play and animation, so you could check if any of them matches your preference

Reactions: menatv

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Tomie become so corrupt that she eventually enjoys being raped(forced)?. Rather so addicted to sex that she does not care because she feels like she is in Ecstasy

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes