Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah there are actually quite a few, and mostly there all okay,
Yeah yeah, I like the model, just didn't digged the scene animation style so much, I mean, the angles are bad and you can't really see much of the action, but yeah, a good game, grindy AF, but cool anyway...

Really tried to advance in this game. Very grindy. At some point I didn't seem to advance. Ingame help useless.
the-grind-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

it has some scenes cant unlock in achivement! anyone has unlock all the achiv yet??? View attachment 1754841
Yeah I just could achieve half of that, and already passed the ritual thing, now in her diary is showing 'There is not anything to do' or something like that, so, I suppose I've reached the end of current version's content, right?

Reactions: Assari and hoagn

hoagn

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah yeah, I like the model, just didn't digged the scene animation style so much, I mean, the angles are bad and you can't really see much of the action, but yeah, a good game, grindy AF, but cool anyway...

View attachment 1755330

Yeah I just could achieve half of that, and already passed the ritual thing, now in her diary is showing 'There is not anything to do' or something like that, so, I suppose I've reached the end of current version's content, right?
oh yeah she said : " 1649908254147.png

Jul 18, 2017
I have played legit the whole game so far I unren the game to see what achievements how do I get achievement daddy's daughter?

edit: all good I figured it out. to get the dad to go from 70-80 you need to lower your studies really low and go into lounge until reaches a certain amount (i believe 3), then the daughter will need to raise studies to 60 (i believe) and the dad will praise her then don't study and each day see dad at lounge until his corruption hits 80. The Dad, will wake Eve in the morning and simply enjoy the achievement scenes that will play out.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK I got both Dad and Eve to corruption 80, guessing that's the end of content now, unless anyone knows different.

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
I hope things change and not just continue.
Grind aside, the story started well and it was escalating well until it didn't.
So many things started exciting, like watching her friend and other girls doing it. Doing it all while being a virgin herself. The anal nightly help with her dad. The moments when he finds things like the dildo, or her wearing ropes or the boys in her room.
But then some things got annoying, like having to attend to the teacher so often, having only 3 things to do *with the dad fap, blow or hump.
Then when its finally time to do it the chatting is weird and dry.
I'm anxious for more really horny ideas like the beginning.

wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
are you seriously arguing in favor of sexualising minors and fantasizing about sex with children? I know this is a place for degenerates but that's just sick.
Off the soapbox there buddy. Everyone here would report real sexualization of minors in an instant. This isn't reality and there has been zero harm to anyone other then folks wrist. You should take that energy and go after the real pervs who upload real harm being done to minors. I'm perplexed how folks waste such energy on fantasy when sex crimes in the world have sky rocketed. Abductions/rapes/Black Mail/etc are all up, so take that energy you're using here, and use it there instead. If this is a troll, sorry I fed you.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey everyone, this is the newest and currently only 'on going' game by Drakus, right? All others are completed, at least it's what I've seen by doing a search here, is that correct?

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes