Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Need a cheat menu. I have -129 dollars and the teacher keeps eating up my days.
Make sure the game is OFF
In the root game directory go to 'renpy', then 'common' folder, open with any text editor (notepad++ is great) the file '00console.rpy', on line 98 change 'config.console = False' to 'config.console = True', save and close the file.
Open the game and load your save, press Shift + O to open the console, type 'Money = x' to change your money and 'score = x' to change your grades where x is the value you desire

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Sooo... no sex scenes on this one, I suppose, right?

Edit: Nvm I found out that there is s scenes, actually :)

Last edited:

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
Really tried to advance in this game. Very grindy. At some point I didn't seem to advance. Ingame help useless.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'd seen the game a few times in the updates but something always put me off for some reason (think it was the pic of 'grandpa' on the main page) so I never tried it. But I finally bit the bullet and was pleasantly surprised and quite enjoyed playing the game.

Only thing is, I think I maxed out Eve's corruption score, but the father's stopped at 83 which seem a funny number to stop on but I couldn't do anything else to make his number rise anymore, I was just wondering if I missed something maybe or if that was his max.

I was a little disappointed that the end wasn't open ended so I could carry on playing the game and doing stuff.

I noticed someone mentioned about the amount of 'school punishment' interrupted the game too much, I got to agree with that assessment, it seem every time the teacher did more to Eve as a way of punishment, the less school points she got as a 'reward' and by the time the teacher is fucking her in the ass it's like every other day is a 'school punishment' making it slightly hard to earn money.

Something else I noticed, in the bike shop there are two bikes you can buy, is there a difference between buying the $500 bike as opposed to the $100 one? I bought the $100 one.

7rty

Sep 3, 2017
Something else I noticed, in the bike shop there are two bikes you can buy, is there a difference between buying the $500 bike as opposed to the $100 one? I bought the $100 one.
And Eva wouldn't buy a $500 bike, even if she had the right amount;)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
And Eva wouldn't buy a $500 bike, even if she had the right amount;)
I was just wondering if there was a bonus or something for taking the time to save $500 for a bike instead of being cheap. I actually thought the idea of buying the bike in the first place was to earn more money every day than it just meaning she got home earlier from work.

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes