Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Got to admit that this game while it has its issues actually isn't the worst thing I have come across.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I think with these last two updates this game is starting to perk up a bit, I do still use console, and cheat a bit to move along, but the scenarios are actually pretty good.

I wish the English was a bit more aggressive and demeaning, and a little more violence and humiliation is always nice in fantasy.
I mean it does have all that sort of, but the language is not extremely aggressive. (All of those are my personal thought's I want the maker to make this game any way they want, and I apoligize if my personal thought were offensive in any way. )

I am just glad to get to play it, Thank you for the hard work.

Reactions: Yorcaca

nibelung

Jul 14, 2018
After the party, the plot does not go further. In the help menu, only go to school and work. I spent about a month and nothing.

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
Can anyone, write down the change log for the new update, since it's not available in the Very beginning to down .

Reactions: Adolfo

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am gonna assume you know how to make the console work, if not probably should leave these alone.

These are the console commands I have found to be useful. Would be glad to see anyone Else's findings on the console commands.

Do pay close attention to the Cap's they have to be typed correctly. They will probably bugger the game if used in and excessive way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was tinkering with the text some as it seems a bit broken sometimes.

Mine is probably more broken, anyway I have edited it some. and so you can edit it too here are the text .rpy

INSTALLING: extract my english folder to your
Eve'sStory-0.7-all\game\tl folder
Then start the game and the text should be updated. back up your english folder first just encase your don't like what I did or it messes up something.

UNINSTALING:

Just delete the english folder I made and put yours ( The one I told you to Back Up) back in its place.

NOTE: I have not done much with Ren'py but I think that will install the text changes okay. And with the .rpy files you can do your own editing opening them with Notpad ++ .

EDIT >>> If it does not work quite right I guess I could send my entire english folder it is just text and complied renpy so is not very big. I just figured the .tex rpy files would be enough.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Be careful of not denie twice the request of the "gramp" for buying new cloth (300$ bill), a bug will prevent the continuation of the quest and you are in a loop hole waiting for him to show up again when it never happen, I raccomend you anyway to denie the first time since you not only get an event but you also unlock some more future.

Glad that the dev added a way to check your quest cause with the previous games you could get a "bit" lost, still happen when you are waiting an event to show up but much less.

Grind apart is a fun game, nothing too much original but it can be good to play, CG also are not bad but the camera could do more close up.

Also, the dev should really stop of using this old version of ren'py... (not only have problems with upscaling on +1080p but also give bad autosave, other that new version are more visual appealing).

Extra note:
Like with Melissa Studies you can use this tool to cheat a bit, just be careful of what you are touching, like taglag said the ony safe are Money and score, if you are not interested in this specific tool you can always enable the console yourself, an easy way is to use UnRen (but unlike other ren'py games you can't see the variables in the dev option).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7rty

7rty

Sep 3, 2017
Be careful of not denie twice the request of the "gramp" for buying new cloth (300$ bill), a bug will prevent the continuation of the quest and you are in a loop hole waiting for him to show up again when it never happen, I raccomend you anyway to denie the first time since you not only get an event but you also unlock some more future.
You can say no to grandpa three times, the main thing is to go to the tramp afterwards and grandpa will come there himself.

Pranctman

Jan 12, 2022

Glad that the dev added a way to check your quest cause with the previous games you could get a "bit" lost, still happen when you are waiting an event to show up but much less.

Grind apart is a fun game, nothing too much original but it can be good to play, CG also are not bad but the camera could do more close up.

Also, the dev should really stop of using this old version of ren'py... (not only have problems with upscaling on +1080p but also give bad autosave, other that new version are more visual appealing).

Extra note:
Like with Melissa Studies you can use this tool to cheat a bit, just be careful of what you are touching, like taglag said the ony safe are Money and score, if you are not interested in this specific tool you can always enable the console yourself, an easy way is to use UnRen (but unlike other ren'py games you can't see the variables in the dev option).
Hey, sorry if I'm bothering you but how do you use the tool to modify the variable? I'm kinda stuck. Do you drag the game folder somewhere?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hey, sorry if I'm bothering you but how do you use the tool to modify the variable? I'm kinda stuck. Do you drag the game folder somewhere?
For UnRen just drag and drop the .exe in the .bat (or viceversa, don't remember) then select dev option from settings (shift+d to open dev option), for the other tool (in this case you will need 2016 version) just extract in the game folder and press "o" to open the menu, then there you can check basically everything of the game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
You can say no to grandpa three times, the main thing is to go to the tramp afterwards and grandpa will come there himself.
About this I think was bugged for me, I didn't had the option to visit the tramp, the second time i've denie (actually both times was money short cause wanted to know what happen) it just repeat the same thing it said the first time, 1 week to get the money, then loop hole since had nothing to do.

Pranctman

Jan 12, 2022
For UnRen just drag and drop the .exe in the .bat (or viceversa, don't remember) then select dev option from settings (shift+d to open dev option), for the other tool (in this case you will need 2016 version) just extract in the game folder and press "o" to open the menu, then there you can check basically everything of the game.
It works! Thank you so much!

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes