Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
ive still got 0.51 whats in the update for 0.61 i want to know so i can ether download or wait for something a bit more.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
I have a problem with full screen mode - in "full screen" mode the screen remains much smaller than my actual "full screen". Not sure if it's just me and how to fix it?

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
This is the thing, it's not a problem of 'this requires a kink I don't like', although it should be tagged appropriately if it's that core, it's the Horrendous User Experience.
  • Poor communication of goals
  • Poor communication of progress
  • Poor communication of what's necessary and what's not
  • Poor feedback on the result of actions
  • Poor story path construction with unlabeled dead ends
  • Poor pacing (ie grind) that makes the whole experience more time consuming and annoying

If it's an incest game, fine there's tons of those. People can avoid it. The problem is the hidden requirement of a particular decision/action and no way to know what went wrong.

This game is something I should want to play, but it's just so... bad. I'm just basically hanging around hoping that someone makes a good cheat mod for it at this point, so I can enjoy the content without the constant agony that is playing this game.

Edit: The whole thing feels like a machine learning experiment gone awry. Like the dev knows all the things that are supposed to go into a sandbox game, but doesn't understand the why of any of them.
It really does take too long like holy crap I had to spam click with diag skip for a couple of weeks jst to grind the money
There's days where corruption doesnt progress because there is no option to do so for that day
Eating is really annoying and rollback doesnt work most the time :/

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
Soooo, I'm now being told that I have to go to the park during the day, but the option is not there. Is this the end or is my file corrupted or is there something I have to do that it hasn't told me?
i too am stuck at this point and have no idea how i got here or how to fix it.

EDIT: after goofing around for a couple of minutes, it seems you need to buy a bike to make the park icon appear on the map. the $100 one is good enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
sigh. So, it's one of those games?
"do you want to do this?"
"no"
Next scene "welp, you do it anyway. OH and you're ass raped."
Great

• Haha
Reactions: dav121
2.20 star(s) 21 Votes