Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.20 star(s) 21 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
whats with the developer menu and the console? Did dev not add the configuration to show the white screened version?
The translucent stuff doesnt work too well for me, especialy the variable viewer is fucked up.

Reactions: dav121

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Is father corruption required to advance ?

My corruption levels are dad:10 eve:30

I have done the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now the hint just says "Go to school", "Go to work" but nothing happens.
For anyone that gets stuck like I did.

I can confirm you must have done the following to progress.

Reactions: Priappus

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
you can not click on him while he is sleeping on the couch.how did you do it?

If you have made some choice already in regards to this event and continued to progress you end up in a bugged state where you can't progress you may need to restart from the beginning but it doesn't take too long the 2nd time around since you know what to do now and can skip most of the dialogue and cutscenes.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

If you have made some choice already in regards to this event and continued to progress you end up in a bugged state where you can't progress you may need to restart from the beginning but it doesn't take too long the 2nd time around since you know what to do now and can skip most of the dialogue and cutscenes.
I didn't have to restart once, game played great. It is unfortunate so many people are having issues.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I didn't have to restart once, game played great. It is unfortunate so many people are having issues.

Well I think the issue is that the game constantly presents you with 2 choices.
1. Corruption
2. Pure

This coupled with there being multiple characters to interact with gives some people the impression that they can pick and choose who the girl will be lewd with and who she won't.

In my first playthrough, I wanted the girl to be lewd with everyone except the dad because I wasn't all that interested in the incest element of it.

Turns out there are hidden requirements so you cannot progress the old man without progressing the dad content.

Not sure if this is intentional but it needs to be re-factored as it will continue to cause a problem going forward.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
at what point is there more dignity in just shaving the rest of your hair off?
that dude looks like an alien from MIB with a bad disguise, if this was John Carpenters "The Thing" i would burn him, just to be sure.

other than that, the models look alright.

aletheperv

Jul 16, 2020
i got to ask is there someone else to visit(have a relationship) except the hobo friend of the old man???Am i missing anything or not cause i got to say this game really good, grindy but good

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
Is the UX any better in this version? Last time I tried it it was this vague undefined grind, and there are no update notes.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Played until needed update (y) Nice game not bad (y)
But need Sleepsex Tag and Vaginal Creampie + Pregnancy :cool:(y) And Sex animations need zoom to see pussy geting Fucked

Reactions: OzBrit and Zioner35

micaelbsgv

May 12, 2020
This game doenst work in my Samsung M62... Cant Touch in any options to start the game...

Someone knows how to fix it?

2.20 star(s) 21 Votes