Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
hiii, i try it look nice

mh, no idea what i'm supposed to do ^^', eat wash school sleep and reapeat and ... that's all ?

Reactions: dav121

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Really not a hard game to figure out, I got to 50 corruption for both father and daughter. Some really good scenes and ideas in this game. Very well done. I hope more is coming. I would also strongly disagree about the grind. It took me maybe an hour and a half to finish.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alextp2651

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Is father corruption required to advance ?

My corruption levels are dad:10 eve:30

I have done the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now the hint just says "Go to school", "Go to work" but nothing happens.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Is father corruption required to advance ?

My corruption levels are dad:10 eve:30

I have done the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now the hint just says "Go to school", "Go to work" but nothing happens.
I certainly didn't have them at the same level most of the time but I don't know if increasing the fathers more than 10 is required. I honestly just did random shit and got higher but I would try to get the dads higher if it were me.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
One newer thing states he wants $300 or something in 30 days, even though I actually had the money when he first mentioned it, its seems I actually had to trudge through the next 30 days.
And then if you say no, you have to go through a week before he asks again.
Thats not fun gameplay in anyones world.
How does someone not see that.
Sandbox does not mean grind.
Grinding is never fun and has no point outside of a game that you pay monthly.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
One newer thing states he wants $300 or something in 30 days, even though I actually had the money when he first mentioned it, its seems I actually had to trudge through the next 30 days.
Please don't act like you speak for everyone. I didn't give him the money like 3 times. I still found it fun. I am not one of those people who got everything from their parents the minute they screamed for it as a child, clearly you are one of those that did and now must have everything instantly. Not fun, no work and grinding can be fun if done right. Again you act like you speak for everyone which is insulting to me.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Please don't act like you speak for everyone. I didn't give him the money like 3 times. I still found it fun. I am not one of those people who got everything from their parents the minute they screamed for it as a child, clearly you are one of those that did and now must have everything instantly. Not fun, no work and grinding can be fun if done right. Again you act like you speak for everyone which is insulting to me.
I love how you concocted an entire backstory for me out of a dislike for grinding.
Thats amazing.

Reactions: VespidV and dav121

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I love how you concocted an entire backstory for me out of a dislike for grinding.
Thats amazing.
Don't like my comment? Then don't speak for anyone but yourself. You clearly were trying to speak for others which is NOT your right to do.

• Angry

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You've hit the nail on the head there, the grind in this game is the reason it needs cheats.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You've hit the nail on the head there, the grind in this game is the reason it needs cheats.
Yes grindy if you always get exactly what you want as soon as you want it. Like an only child getting what they want from their parents as soon as they scream for it. I am guessing you are an only child?

Bottom line, the dev made the game how they made it, if you need/want instant gratification for EVERYTHING then stop complaining and make your own game how you want it and stop playing this one.

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
is it me who is a problem I stay at 0 in corruption, I had to spend 2-3 weeks and nothing happens, I can try everything, click everywhere nothing, someone to guide me?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Yes grindy if you always get exactly what you want as soon as you want it. Like an only child getting what they want from their parents as soon as they scream for it. I am guessing you are an only child?

Bottom line, the dev made the game how they made it, if you need/want instant gratification for EVERYTHING then stop complaining and make your own game how you want it and stop playing this one.
Calm down sweetie, it's not as if it's your grindy game that's being discussed.
And we are allowed to discuss/pass comment on it, because it's not as if this is your forum for you to dictate to what can and can not be said.
I suspects someone's anal retentiveness has seeped out into online interactions again..

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Calm down sweetie, it's not as if it's your grindy game that's being discussed.
And we are allowed to discuss/pass comment on it, because it's not as if this is your forum for you to dictate to what can and can not be said.
I suspects someone's anal retentiveness has seeped out into online interactions again..
Its more that someone (myself) gets very annoying at morons who think they should get everything on a silver plater as soon as they demand it. Now I in no why ever said that no one can have opposing views or that people couldn't discuss the game. You came up with that yourself and you can't tell me to "calm down" IE not have my own opinion when you tell me that others can. You state what you want to state and I will do the same.

Good day.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
is it me who is a problem I stay at 0 in corruption, I had to spend 2-3 weeks and nothing happens, I can try everything, click everywhere nothing, someone to guide me?
In the girls bedroom there is a book under the window (middle right) that you can click on. It gives you very poor hints on what to do next and also gives you your corruption score. Unfortunately it does not help with the terrible grind you will have to do to try and progress the gave, even a little

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
can someone please tell me what im suppost to do now? theres my save i have no clue what to do

chacka

May 29, 2020
Eve is a cute toon but she was also smart in school at the beginning, then she started listening to the blond friend Kate and it all went down hill...haha
I would think she would figure out how to avoid all the dbags around her, maybe webcam shows for money instead, that could free up school time and maybe even get some revenge later.
Just saying

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Eve is a cute toon but she was also smart in school at the beginning, then she started listening to the blond friend Kate and it all went down hill...haha
I would think she would figure out how to avoid all the dbags around her, maybe webcam shows for money instead, that could free up school time and maybe even get some revenge later.
Just saying
That would be a very interesting game, seeing her progression in depravaty

2.20 star(s) 21 Votes