Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
there's like 6 or 9 of these games. is this dev's way of cry for help? Is the dev the girl in the game?

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
there's like 6 or 9 of these games. is this dev's way of cry for help? Is the dev the girl in the game?
I think it's his easy way to make money, there might be good scenes, but the lot of bugs and the disaster caused in android because the game doesn't have a menu button, seems to me that he doesn't care about bugs, even you have to join his Patreon to download the full version with menu button and all the endings, and lucky one or two bugs fixed

minolado

Aug 23, 2022
I did the the Quest "my fears have to come true. Grandpa wants me to take selfies this weekend. We should pick a Place away from the house." But in the diary appair again. What i have to do? Anyone can link me a guide?

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
I did the the Quest "my fears have to come true. Grandpa wants me to take selfies this weekend. We should pick a Place away from the house." But in the diary appair again. What i have to do? Anyone can link me a guide?
Just wait a lot, I did that and it worked

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
They have to say that for legal reasons, but maybe they should add a component of the game that the player can decide, especially if they are going to add a loli tag.
I mean, loli isn't just age it's the body too, but at the end nobody truly cares about the age of a 3d model, and if you ask the tag loli works a bit random, there are some loli games with -18 protagonist, but some games with a +18 character but it's small, some are just small but with big tits, and for legal reasons, it's legal draw or 3d models, and it's illegal if they're based on real people

Aug 22, 2017
Same, it seems to be stuck. I suspect the opportunities to take selfies in the city should reappear but they don't.

ok, I managed to get past this part by doing the following:
1. Create a file devenable.rpy in the eve/game/ folder
2. add to that file:
Code:
init 1000:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
Then load the savegame and hit shift-o for the developer console
In the developer console, entering eveCOR should output 63 (missing the 4th foto event thus getting stuck)
to fix: type in
eveCOR = 64
Make the dev console go away with shift-o again and the game should progress past this point.

Last edited:

EquinsuOsha

Jun 28, 2019
Same, it seems to be stuck. I suspect the opportunities to take selfies in the city should reappear but they don't.

2. add to that file:
Code:
init 1000:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
In the developer console, entering eveCOR should output 63 (missing the 4th foto event thus getting stuck)
eveCOR 64
Make the dev console go away with shift-o again and the game should progress past this point.
when I type in eveCOR 64 I get the message:

File "<string>". line 1: expected statement
eveCOR 64

After that, i exit the console and im still stuck. Any advice?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
when I type in eveCOR 64 I get the message:

File "<string>". line 1: expected statement
eveCOR 64

After that, i exit the console and im still stuck. Any advice?
Code:
eveCOR = 64
this increases corruption and the code assumes reaching this level you did it. you just actualy didnt. this can BREAK the game.

Aug 22, 2017
Code:
eveCOR = 64
Ooops, yes
this increases corruption and the code assumes reaching this level you did it. you just actualy didnt. this can BREAK the game.
The game *is* literally broken at that point, eveCOR is at 63 with no way of increasing it to 64 which is the next event trigger. Manually forcing eveCOR to 64 un-broke it for me and let me finish the game normally.

Reactions: Blake639

cucuyito

Dec 26, 2020

2. add to that file:
Code:
init 1000:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
eveCOR = 64
THANK YOU

Reactions: Snail1986

Snail1986

Mar 29, 2021

2. add to that file:
Code:
init 1000:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
eveCOR = 64

Finally i finish this f game, thank u

Reactions: Smashbound
2.30 star(s) 20 Votes