Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Did the photo storyline get finished? Is it still in development? Guide to all achievements if anyone has one as well.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
If it was finished would it not have a complete tag. I played this as well and it didn't seem finished
Yeah I have a lot of issues with the way games are tagged, like some have tags that are planned but not in the game yet. So incredibly stupid, the tags used should ONLY be what is currently in the game, status of the game.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Is here a walkthorugh for this as I would like to know if I have arrived at the games 'endpoint'?

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Just that I seem to stuck, Eve on 63 corruption, her dad 80, with no movement for a while.

edit - sorted using the workaround earlier in this thread.
Same here, I waiting for more photos to take at weekends in public, but nothing happens... I don't have the photo icon on the map...

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
So this is Completed?

So when will they give this a Completed tag? Although to me it feels incomplete.....
Well, that's a pretty valid question, and I have no idea about how does the flagging stuff happens here, and don't also if the developer will ever say it loud that this game is finished and he is developing only the other one, maybe it's worth trying questioning him on patreon about that.

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes