kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Yup, building your relationship with them, having sex and training them in oral, anal and vaginal. Then you have to persuade them to be your whore or just blackmail them by filming them during sex. You can get the camera in the supermarket.
thanks one last question do any of them get pregnant yet or do all they say is that they might get pregnant

Dec 25, 2020
Playing the game and trying to figure stuff out on your own is the way it was meant to be played so I'd encourage that before asking questions. I mean you should ask but only once you've really hit a wall.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Dom stats for NPCs seem to keep getting reset to 80 after leaving sex with them. It wasn't doing this in the same save file and version before, so is this a bug or is this supposed to be happening? I'm on the 0.59 hotfix version that was posted earlier in the thread.
That means they are a BDSM Dom. You can temporarily lower their domination during sex but it will go back up to 80 eventually.

Reactions: doctorwynaut

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Compressing the videos using H.265 instead of H.264 would reduce the size greatly, without having to renounce to videos.

Removing the audio stream would help to reduce the file sizes too.

I tested this theory with one of the biggest videos in the game, named 12.mp4, without saying a thing about the convenience of a 10 minute video in a QSP game...

The original file is 143 Mb.

I used Handbrake to recompress the video, h.265 quality "32", max 24 fps (instead of 30), and no audio stream.

The new video created by Handbrake (5 minutes of processing) is a 18,3 Mb. MP4 (M4V) file.

I won't say is the same quality of the original video, cause there is some compression, but there is very little difference.
Because some of us got a relatively slow connection, and downloading 12 Gb. takes several hours.

BTW, I have compressed the entire "degraded\bdsm_deepthroat" folder, 22 files of different sizes which combined weighted 245 Mb.

After the Handbrake magic, the whole folder weights 30,1 Mb.

Imagine reducing the current game size to about 2 Gb. (instead the current 15 Gb.)
Your conversions aren't lossless and you cut the audio. The dev himself said that he would only be OK with a lossless conversion with audio enabled. Your file size savings would be much less.

Reactions: Mountain Strider

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
It amazes me how many players continue to badmouth the dev and claim they could do so much better. Do it!!!

I challenge all the complainers to create your own project, release it to the public for scrutiny, and get a taste of your own medicine!

Will you do it? 1% chance at best. It is easy to sit back in your chair, second guess the dev, and complain how the dev should have done this and that, then it is to spends tons of hours working on a project and create something of worth.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Yup, building your relationship with them, having sex and training them in oral, anal and vaginal. Then you have to persuade them to be your whore or just blackmail them by filming them during sex. You can get the camera in the supermarket.
when itry the blackmail route all they do is laugh and not care is their just certain ones that you can blackmail or how can i tell if they can be blackmailed

Dec 25, 2020
when itry the blackmail route all they do is laugh and not care is their just certain ones that you can blackmail or how can i tell if they can be blackmailed
Some of them don't care because they're already kinda sluts, those you can persuade once you build your relation stat and sex stat. The ones that can be blackmailed are usually married or have a good job or reputation, make sure to max their stats as well before blackmailing them because it increases the chance of them agreeing instead of offering you money to destroy the tape.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Some of them don't care because they're already kinda sluts, those you can persuade once you build your relation stat and sex stat. The ones that can be blackmailed are usually married or have a good job or reputation, make sure to max their stats as well before blackmailing them because it increases the chance of them agreeing instead of offering you money to destroy the tape.
how do u get them to deepthroat and how do u see what their reputaions are

Dec 25, 2020
how do u get them to deepthroat and how do u see what their reputaions are
It's all about building the relation stat and slowly making them more slutty through sex. You can also make them incredibly drunk and give them an aphrodisiac to get them to do something they otherwise wouldn't. And if they have a high reputation they'll be in your "Social circle" category.

Dec 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to code in QSP because I can't find any material on the subject or figure it out for the life of me? Any help is appreciated!

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
It's all about building the relation stat and slowly making them more slutty through sex. You can also make them incredibly drunk and give them an aphrodisiac to get them to do something they otherwise wouldn't. And if they have a high reputation they'll be in your "Social circle" category.
where do u get the aprodesiac

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
It amazes me how many players continue to badmouth the dev and claim they could do so much better. Do it!!!

I challenge all the complainers to create your own project, release it to the public for scrutiny, and get a taste of your own medicine!

Will you do it? 1% chance at best. It is easy to sit back in your chair, second guess the dev, and complain how the dev should have done this and that, then it is to spends tons of hours working on a project and create something of worth.
I keep seeing that said but not seeing what said. That last part is people playing the game and giving feedback. I doubt you're commenting on normal game process of feedback. If so I know it's tough filtering the different kinds of feedback.
So let's say I was to give feedback.

Friendlyish Feedback:
I'd like a dialogue option to convince my sexual partners to wear a butt plug or vibrator to corrupt/reduce dom without needing to do direct sex.
Rude Feedback
Sex is too tedious! I have like 20 sexual partners and it's giving me fing blue balls training them. Can't I have another way to train these hoes.

Rude/Friendly/Vague etc is just feedback. Listen if you want or ignore it. Sometimes it's helpful and sometimes it's waste of words. Personally, I think getting feedback is better then no feedback.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I keep seeing that said but not seeing what said. That last part is people playing the game and giving feedback. I doubt you're commenting on normal game process of feedback. If so I know it's tough filtering the different kinds of feedback.
So let's say I was to give feedback.

Friendlyish Feedback:
I'd like a dialogue option to convince my sexual partners to wear a butt plug or vibrator to corrupt/reduce dom without needing to do direct sex.
Rude Feedback
Sex is too tedious! I have like 20 sexual partners and it's giving me fing blue balls training them. Can't I have another way to train these hoes.

Rude/Friendly/Vague etc is just feedback. Listen if you want or ignore it. Sometimes it's helpful and sometimes it's waste of words. Personally, I think getting feedback is better then no feedback.
Your type of feedback is helpful. This isn't what I was referring to.

Butt plugs would be a great addition to the game.

From what I've read, corruption through sex is much faster than it used to be. There has to be a balance somewhere and I feel that the dev got it about right (even a bit too fast in some cases). If you want to speed this up, use cheats. There is a cheat called 'Break [girl's name]'. Clicking on that three times will get her most of the way corrupted.

Cheats are available to reduce grind in most areas of the game.

Reactions: Noddu
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes