Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Dev Update:

I will be working on bug fixes for the next few days and then will release an update.

I apologize for the download issues. My Mega account was terminated permanently due to a friendly and helpful person trying to get my game banned. There are plenty of games here with extreme content on Mega but they don't get reported by assholes. Extreme violence is against Mega's terms of service apparently (among other extreme content in this game). No underaged girls in this game though so no problem with F95Zone.

The marriage bug has already been reported numerous times. It will be fixed in the next release.

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
This game is an open world QSP based RPG style game. Much of the inspiration for this game comes from the original game EVIL with similar game mechanics and storylines. It is a lot different than the story based visual novels where your hand is held throughout the game experience. No hand holding is done in this game. All choices are up to you. You carve your own path in this game and you basically build/create your own story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-04
Release Date: 2019-12-04
Developer: spectre1viper / (for the original game)
Censored: No
Language: English
Version: 1.0 Beta
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Kn1ght13

Nov 1, 2018
Can someone explain to me how I can get my "guests" at the farm to sign the slave contract? I keep getting "She is broken but not fully corrupted." I've tried more flogging but that just ended up killing them. Is there a specific sex act requirement?
Ok, this took me some digging using the QSP gen but the corruption needs to be greater than 75 and the will below 50. If you do that you should see that the NPC is broken and fully corrupted.

I will say some sort of way to let players know where we are at in the process would make things a lot less aggravating, or at least my opinion.

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
i notice if you play as the rich orphan and go to the factery you owen no matter what i tried it would not work or make money and if i start a brothel it would not get customers is it a bug or am i missing some thing

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yes, there are options for doing this in game (mostly for your slaves and whores).
Cool, can you do this with your wife and sexual partners as well, or just slaves/whores?

Unrelated, maids were definitely interactable in the original, are they bugged similar to the way wives currently are?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
Dev Update:

I will be working on bug fixes for the next few days and then will release an update.

I apologize for the download issues. My Mega account was terminated permanently due to a friendly and helpful person trying to get my game banned. There are plenty of games here with extreme content on Mega but they don't get reported by assholes. Extreme violence is against Mega's terms of service apparently (among other extreme content in this game). No underaged girls in this game though so no problem with F95Zone.

The marriage bug has already been reported numerous times. It will be fixed in the next release.
I know it was already reported and I am sure you will get to it, but I really miss having my maid/drug mules. I know I can get other DMs but missing the maids. Thanks for the update of this game I really enjoyed the 1-20th time around and I am enjoying it even more with your touches to the game.

/kudos to you

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
New error/bug

made a deal with mabuta and went to Black quarter to bar 8 to buy some whores from the bartender. getting this error

1575648505833.png

Last edited:

shinimouri25

Oct 9, 2016
Has anyone else experienced the game crashing when finished with Character Creation?
Every time I click "Proceed" to move past this (after selecting everything and naming my character or choosing the pregen character) the game shuts down.

I am not sure what is causing this.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ok, I'm fairly confident that "Develop girl's ass" is broken, can anyone confirm? It just doesn't progress.

ripleysonic

Jan 5, 2019
I've been at this for hours if not days real-time and I still can't get them to sign I'm beginning to think that it doesn't work right now. if not tell me what I need to do cuz I've looked at all the comments here and no one said anything about how many times you have to do it. I've done it over a hundred times and I still can't beat them over 50 and still nothing. For anyone reading this don't waste your time on the farm it's a waste of time. When it's fixed I will edit my post, but as it is now it's broken.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Read the Developer Notes on the opening page.

I don't see female protag anywhere on my game page, only male

There will be some stats displayed in the next release.

The body types and descriptions still need some work. Many of them are just placeholder names at the moment. I did improve the higher end ones.
Great! I will sure keeps follow this game~ Played the first one, always feel it has a lot potential but didn't get polish. Like for example, girls that you dating normally should have options that through hardcore SM sex to bend them to your will and become willingly slaves rather than blackmail or kidnapping. Now since you wish to finish this project, it will greatly celebrate by a lot of players!

Reactions: TAR313

PunisherX

Aug 17, 2018
Please guys. Can someone tell me how i can get this work on Mobile? Every time i'll try QSP closes ..

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
In game creation it mentions how lots of men train in combat sports. This is a physical world. That boxing score is very low. You should also train in wrestling and martial arts at the fitness center. It takes a while to build up your stats. You can always use the command injector to help things along.

mus[you]+=
boxing[you]+=
kungfu[you]+=
sambo[you]+=
I tried to increase my boxing to 100 without cheats.... anyway got the 100 went directly to the bar for a fight.. got fucked in the ass :LOL:
Ok.. fuck off then..

boxing[you]=1000

went to the fight in the strip bar and was ok
Didn't touched the other stats.. only the boxing.
maybe boxing[you]=100 and others set to 100 may do the work but i don't think so.. still says you are weak or something like that on the palyer description.

Actually checked the code and it's boxing +kunfu.. so yeah.. needs all to be raised if you re playing w/o cheats.

Last edited:

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
One of my contacts is called "jennifer psycho" by name and in contacts but whenever I do an action with them the game calls them Violet

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes