Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
I tried to increase my boxing to 100 without cheats.... anyway got the 100 went directly to the bar for a fight.. got fucked in the ass :LOL:
Ok.. fuck off then..

boxing[you]=1000

went to the fight in the strip bar and was ok
Didn't touched the other stats.. only the boxing.
maybe boxing[you]=100 and others set to 100 may do the work but i don't think so.. still says you are weak or something like that on the palyer description.

Actually checked the code and it's boxing +kunfu.. so yeah.. needs all to be raised if you re playing w/o cheats.
How do you inpuit these commands

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
At first I played this modification. Then to the previous one. And I want to say that despite all the mistakes, the previous one is much better. The amount of content is a very important thing. There is no point in a game that is not buggy, but it is not interesting to play it.

However, I support your work. Just play it will be in a year. When you fix all the errors and add all the former content, and the new one too)

sorry for my English.
As an English speaker the previous versions were pretty much unplayable because of the translation, unless there's a version translated as well as this one that I've just missed somehow

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Evil 1 feels more "complete" since you have ALL the options, but mate the UI is clunky as hell and the russian machine translation is unberable.

Reactions: AnHorse

flinger

May 3, 2017
Any advice on how to recruit gang members, can only get one or two but can't figure out what is needed to get more.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok im convinced there is NO FUCKING WAY to beat Mabuta. I have said fuck you to his face with near gamebreaking stats as well as an army of 100 body guards and still get my ass beat. What am i missing?
You can't beat him up, you need a skilled hitman to take him out. Also if you buy slaves from him in the bar it increases his power even more. Usually you can take him out pretty fast in the beginning of the game if you recruit your professor to be a hitman. However with the current state of the game, you'll lose several things. Like police protection, protection from the bikers and if you want any black women those will disappear also. There's currently no way to get police protection without Mabuta, so if you have street whores then you'll be bailing them out of jail often. If you want him to take a lower cut but still have the other stuff, then go to him before making any whores. Think he only takes like 60% with that route.
i notice if you play as the rich orphan and go to the factery you owen no matter what i tried it would not work or make money and if i start a brothel it would not get customers is it a bug or am i missing some thing
I'm not sure if spectre made any improvements to the factory but it's kind of borked. Not really sure what makes that any better to be honest, code there is a headache but for the brothel, you have to advertise your whores at a computer or hire someone to do it. Think for that one it should be a bit higher on how many people go there. Right now it's pretty low number if you put a bunch of whores in there.
New error/bug

made a deal with mabuta and went to Black quarter to bar 8 to buy some whores from the bartender. getting this error

View attachment 479845
Ah, this is I guess a split responsibility bug. It's from my old qsp on git that spectre copied over but some of the location names aren't the same in that version as this one. So spectre1viper , not sure if you saw this in the code womanname_eb and surname_eb are named differently. Also I have better names for those both of those if want too.

Last edited:

kaiyan

Jul 26, 2017
New one?
Well I'll try it..
I hope the loans system still same like the old one..
I should try to have more drug courrier then..

Culaign

Aug 8, 2017
I think I found a bug in the slave training. On the oral training the text can revert from Ken & Barbie back to Princess when you untie her and try to complete the slave process. When this happens she never becomes fully corrupted because you never get the Ken and Barbie text again (which I assume indicates a threshold she's crossed).

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
You can't beat him up, you need a skilled hitman to take him out. Also if you buy slaves from him in the bar it increases his power even more. Usually you can take him out pretty fast in the beginning of the game if you recruit your professor to be a hitman. However with the current state of the game, you'll lose several things. Like police protection, protection from the bikers and if you want any black women those will disappear also. There's currently no way to get police protection without Mabuta, so if you have street whores then you'll be bailing them out of jail often. If you want him to take a lower cut but still have the other stuff, then go to him before making any whores. Think he only takes like 60% with that route.

I'm not sure if spectre made any improvements to the factory but it's kind of borked. Not really sure what makes that any better to be honest, code there is a headache but for the brothel, you have to advertise your whores at a computer or hire someone to do it. Think for that one it should be a bit higher on how many people go there. Right now it's pretty low number if you put a bunch of whores in there.

Ah, this is I guess a split responsibility bug. It's from my old qsp on git that spectre copied over but some of the location names aren't the same in that version as this one. So spectre1viper , not sure if you saw this in the code womanname_eb and surname_eb are named differently. Also I have better names for those both of those if want too.

i found a loophole for the factery if you seal yours and buy a new one it works but still at a loose

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I think I found a bug in the slave training. On the oral training the text can revert from Ken & Barbie back to Princess when you untie her and try to complete the slave process. When this happens she never becomes fully corrupted because you never get the Ken and Barbie text again (which I assume indicates a threshold she's crossed).
I couldn't corrupt one so this is what must've happened. Key I think is to never offer contract early and save before offering it just in case. Easier to not go wrong once you've done one slave properly

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I couldn't get anywhere with it. My girl liked me putting a finger up her ass during sex but it hurt when I tried to develop it. Tried it many times and it didn't go anywhere. Maybe it's broken?? Maybe spectre1viper can tell us. :)
Worked just fine for me after doing it a ton of times. It's just really slow.

I still wish we had some better indication of slave health and other stats during training, and a way to recover the slave-to-be's health. Try as I might they still die on me and I don't even know what I'm doing wrong.

Mar 21, 2018
One of my contacts is called "jennifer psycho" by name and in contacts but whenever I do an action with them the game calls them Violet
There are nicknames in this game. If you want her to be called "Jennifer Psycho" do the following when she is active in your game:

$nickname[npc]='Jennifer Psycho'

You can also change anyone's name in the game:

$name[npc]='firstname'
$surname[npc]='lastname'

Reactions: mememeandmyself

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
As an English speaker the previous versions were pretty much unplayable because of the translation, unless there's a version translated as well as this one that I've just missed somehow
It's a shame that many very well done QSP games are Russian in origin and machine translated into English, being a Chinese I complete understand that it's CONFUSION OF DA HIGHEST ORDA.

how does pregnancy work in this game?
You came just as sharks goes to blood.
As far as I can tell, with one girl 53 days into her pregnancy, it does do anything more than a short statement of how long she has been pregnant.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
For the last part you mentioned, are you talking about the QSP player? Cause that's included in the download (qspgui.exe)
Yes, I'm saying that
1) Should not be included in the game download, but included as a separate download
2) its hilariously out of date by 2 years
3) The current version is fucking shit and crashes the game

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes