Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
spectre1viper
For a QSP game you want to have the download split up
a download for the .qsp files and an image pack
I've actually just noticed you've bundled the QSP launcher with it to, which should probably also be separate

straight up I'm suggesting this because it'll be really annoying to download 3.7GB again in a couple of days when you update, assuming you don't release any new images with it

EDIT: I noticed that the QSP you included with the game was more recent than mine, so I had a look at the latest version of QSP and its annoying as hell to use, has broken formatting and crashed before I could do anything, so a direct link to the version of QSP you're using might be a smart thing to have
I am planning on splitting it up as you suggest.

Players need to use the bundled version of QSP as that is what all of my testing has been based off of. I use the Infinity version of QSP. Infinity took the latest version of QSP and added video playback support. I don't support Qqsp or other versions of QSP.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Can you form a gang and do gang stuff without picking the hang out on the streets/gang start?
I don't believe you can unless you use cheats. This is why multiple playthroughs are required to experience all game content.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Been trying it, but does not seem as 'fun' as prior versions.
Example, I like some of what has been done with the night club. However the Main Character seems a chamless git. He meets a girl on the dance floor, takes her for a drink, and then the options are toilet fuck or home to fuck! The end result is a slapped face and no pick up. No options to have another round (try and get her drunk) dance again or take her phone number (which would seem obvious next steps).
The content and options are even worse in the original game, I checked. Sorry to disappoint you but what you are saying isn't accurate. You do have a chance of getting the girl drunk by drinking cocktails. You do have a chance of getting her phone number in many cases.

Nothing you said is accurate, sorry.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yes, I'm saying that
1) Should not be included in the game download, but included as a separate download
2) its hilariously out of date by 2 years
3) The current version is fucking shit and crashes the game
1) - Some splitting will occur but it may not just be the QSP players all alone.
2) - Show me a more recent version of the Infinity QSP player or a newer version of QSP that fully supports MP4 video playback and VLC video libraries.
3) - What version are you referring to? Provide a link to this version.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Ok im convinced there is NO FUCKING WAY to beat Mabuta. I have said fuck you to his face with near gamebreaking stats as well as an army of 100 body guards and still get my ass beat. What am i missing?
If you are referring to one of your first encounters with Mabuta after putting whores/slaves on the street you are correct.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I think I found a bug in the slave training. On the oral training the text can revert from Ken & Barbie back to Princess when you untie her and try to complete the slave process. When this happens she never becomes fully corrupted because you never get the Ken and Barbie text again (which I assume indicates a threshold she's crossed).
Those text comments aren't related to being fully corrupted. They are based on certain stats and random chances though.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Worked just fine for me after doing it a ton of times. It's just really slow.

I still wish we had some better indication of slave health and other stats during training, and a way to recover the slave-to-be's health. Try as I might they still die on me and I don't even know what I'm doing wrong.
There will be some stat reporting in the next release. This will help players from over whipping their slaves (when doing so doesn't change her stats).

Carebear

Jul 7, 2017
The game crashes when I press go to capital and when I select a premade story.

EDIT: I opened the qspgui first and open the game from there and it works.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The game crashes when I press go to capital and when I select a premade story.
Are you running this on Windows or another platform? I tested character creation pretty heavily though it's possible I could have missed something.

PunisherX

Aug 17, 2018
I am planning on splitting it up as you suggest.

Players need to use the bundled version of QSP as that is what all of my testing has been based off of. I use the Infinity version of QSP. Infinity took the latest version of QSP and added video playback support. I don't support Qqsp or other versions of QSP.
So is there no chance to play this on Android? Cuz everytime i'll try, it crashes ...

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So is there no chance to play this on Android? Cuz everytime i'll try, it crashes ...
There is an android version of QSP. I know the 'Girl Life' team recommends it for android. You could try it but there are no guarantees. You could ask the 'Girl Life' team for a download link if you don't have it already.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes