TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Would you kindly explain a little about that 'can she love you? (1/0):0' ? By explain I mean how it works, because as far as I know, the game has a very simple trigger system: when a character gets create, may or may not he wish to join you gang will not change, therefor all the effort you put in to make friends with him will be a big waste, and sometimes I can meet 8 men that all refuse to join in the gang.
So what I'm asking here is how this 'can she love you?' trigger works, can we 'change it' by our effort? what will it lead to? and is it all decided when that character gets create?

Many thanks. :)
yes u can change it ingame - it depents on ur look, body, clothes (a little bit) ur family status, ur car and boat (more) VS HER look, family status and so on ...

a beautiful rich girl/woman can love u if u have a nice car, home yacht and look - if a girl can love u most tasks "give her flowers or go to a restaurant are successful and u can do more things more easly with her

Reactions: blackmeow13

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Would you kindly explain a little about that 'can she love you? (1/0):0' ? By explain I mean how it works, because as far as I know, the game has a very simple trigger system: when a character gets create, may or may not he wish to join you gang will not change, therefor all the effort you put in to make friends with him will be a big waste, and sometimes I can meet 8 men that all refuse to join in the gang.
So what I'm asking here is how this 'can she love you?' trigger works, can we 'change it' by our effort? what will it lead to? and is it all decided when that character gets create?

Many thanks. :)
I can kinda sorta answer this for you as I was looking at the code for this earlier today. It got a bit confusing, so if someone has a better explanation, please correct me...

1) When you meet a girl, the random npc generator sets a bunch of stats for her - if her family was rich, how beautiful she is, and a few other things. For the "Can She Love You" test, a bunch of these items are given point values. She can max out at 8 points.

2) Your character is evaluated based on looks (muscle, fat, hair cut, shaved status, clothes, where you live, what kind of car you drive, etc. The hair cut and shaved face have preferred standards - not too short, longer beard ok with longer hair. For the "Can She Love You" check, you can max out at 16.

3) If your score is higher than hers, then she can love you. If she is higher, than you're beneath her and will not date you.

So, to better your chances, work out, wear nicer clothes, mind your hair length and beard, drive a nice car, do not live in the dorms, be dominant, and I'm not sure what else.

Good Luck!

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to turn sexual partners into slaves and or whores into slaves? this isn't even possible in Evil 1 AFAIK. Should give you a chance or option to turn that girl/guy into a slave if your dom or your blackmail+dom is high enough.

I mean sounds weird you can break people from the "outside" but you can't break people that "love you" and know you or are classmates with you, I mean I want to make a slave out of the rich pampered and beautiful 18yo girl in my classroom but the game doesn't let me :-(

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Just got this after leaving a girl I picked up at a uni party and sleeping

Area: on visit
Line:24
Code:100
Desc: Division by zero !
I've got a Whorehouse with only a Madam in it, with security and advertising.

I had to use the emergency helicopter to recover.

darkviper

May 25, 2017
Hi i would like a way to reduce some of the girl breast size seem i keep getting the girls with really large breast all the time. or take my girl freind to the beuty shop or use drugs on them. Also at some time would like to meet your freinds wife or kide that are over the consentional ages of the game.

Last edited:

kerrekk

Jul 14, 2019
hi.
Would like to say thanks for reply. To my farm slave breaking.

Farm, found it took me around 100 to all three and 11 floggings.
You might wanna set min ages to 18 on toons you can play with. College kids are all 17.

The possibilities and stuff to do are simply massive and checking them out does not seem grindy to me.
I found a way to have a store and get a factory , but do not know how to get a product.
i made a video game. x2
i kung fu'd some gangster punks.
Knocked up some of my classmates. goal knock em all up.
Went to theatre found a milf, sweet bonus babes. She's alot easier to 'break in' then all to others so far. Maybe because she's older started with some depravity or corruption?

Suggestion.

My food costs didn't seem to go up after got my slave. Am I starving my slave?

You spend on food 5.
You eat tasty and healthy food.

I need a 'kennel' for my slave she's got to sleep somewhere

You pay for your apartment 3.

How do i sell the farm. Or make it a good front to make money and to have legitimate reasons to be there.
Maybe construction company to repair it.
You pay a farm tax of 10.

Maintenance of your cool car, 10.

You`ve spent 28

hehehe really great game.

suggestions
in manage clothes way to remove stuff.

better slave management; feed, storage, jobs seriously jobs are endless, bj, and whore should not be it.

For instance a Maid service , a legit job, You can hire maids or by slaves to clean houses and businesses.

Slave jobs, clean my apt, fix my food, bathe me , alarm clock, when no one over, a bed warmer.. Easy way to do it is call it slave mistress job or something, and you simply wake up in morning 'refreshed' no woody, you are shit, showered, and shaved, then fed ready for the day. Don't need a pic just a line added to start the day screen.

"Your personal slave, woke you with a blow job, washed you in the shower, shaved you, and fed you. Sending you out with a kiss."

You spend on food 5.
You eat tasty and healthy food.
You spend 2 on slave chow.
Do you augment your slaves diet with table scraps? {adds loyalty, or maybe love.}
You pay for your apartment 3.
You pay for your slave kennel 1. {+1 for each slave}
Do you want to upgrade to slave dorm, or slave room? {adds loyalty, or maybe love.}
You pay a farm tax of 10.
Maintenance of your cool car, 10.

You`ve spent 31

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
oh I remember I wasn't able in my game last night to break a slave, she had -5 willpower and 0 dominance and she was all like "yees punish my holes master" and all that when floggin her but when I asked to sign the contract she'd still curse at me -_-

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
oh I remember I wasn't able in my game last night to break a slave, she had -5 willpower and 0 dominance and she was all like "yees punish my holes master" and all that when floggin her but when I asked to sign the contract she'd still curse at me -_-
you need cor i think and dom under 60

Update:
Code:
if dom[npc]<=10 and corr[npc]>=75 and will[npc]<50 and anus[npc]>dickd[you]/2 and throat[npc]>dickd[you]/2 and vag[npc]>dickd[you]/2:
dom npc under 10, corruption over 75, willpower under 50 - you must have trained (fucked) her anal, vag and oral (corruption is hard as u can only raise it due flogging and after 80 times flogging she die ....

Last edited:

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Is it possible someone writes down some injector inputs for modifying the beauty score of a npc?
I just have managed to figure out myself one so far:
tits[npc]=xxx (xxx exchange wtih a number between 1 - 220 seems about the highest which equals to E cup and going much above means the game isnt putting a description out for the breast size)

something for people that want to get rid of mabusa fast is writting into the injector mabusadead=1 if someone wants to revert it again its mabusadead=0

i got rid of him because i never could get him to just take 60% in my game, he never gave me an option to report to him myself and always showed then up after i got whores myself and taking then 80%. i personally think even the 60% is a bit much maybe 60 if you dont report to him and 40 if you do it yourself would be more ok in my opinion.

Reactions: TAR313

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Is it possible someone writes down some injector inputs for modifying the beauty score of a npc?
I just have managed to figure out myself one so far:
tits[npc]=xxx (xxx exchange wtih a number between 1 - 220 seems about the highest which equals to E cup and going much above means the game isnt putting a description out for the breast size)

something for people that want to get rid of mabusa fast is writting into the injector mabusadead=1 if someone wants to revert it again its mabusadead=0

i got rid of him because i never could get him to just take 60% in my game, he never gave me an option to report to him myself and always showed then up after i got whores myself and taking then 80%. i personally think even the 60% is a bit much maybe 60 if you dont report to him and 40 if you do it yourself would be more ok in my opinion.
beut is calc from all face stats and skin + (a little bit clothes it seems) no tits if iam right ...

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
if i change the tits stat it is changing the beauty score of a npc also, it doesnt has a huge impact but from my testing around it seems like the bigger the cup size the higher the beauty score gets.

do you have by chance commands to change face and skin values?

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
if i change the tits stat it is changing the beauty score of a npc also, it doesnt has a huge impact but from my testing around it seems like the bigger the cup size the higher the beauty score gets.

do you have by chance commands to change face and skin values?
never tried it - test it tomorrow / gnah whant to fix the cloth systhem - but that one is intressting, too

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
i just tested it on one npc to see the min max difference, the npc was with flat chest a 31 and with e cup then a 38.

clothing has an impact? i didnt notice it having an impact so far. atleast not on bought whores from the slave market that are nude to begin with.
can you maybe tell me what you made one wear that made a change for the beauty score then?

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
For girls you are dating I have figured out how to raise their corruption and affection and how to lower their dominance, but I have not been able to figure out how to change their willpower. Can anyone share some tips please?

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
i just tested it on one npc to see the min max difference, the npc was with flat chest a 31 and with e cup then a 38.

clothing has an impact? i didnt notice it having an impact so far. atleast not on bought whores from the slave market that are nude to begin with.
can you maybe tell me what you made one wear that made a change for the beauty score then?
clothing systhem is a little bit broken - u cant strip them - thats my next task tomorrow

Reactions: Asania

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
For girls you are dating I have figured out how to raise their corruption and affection and how to lower their dominance, but I have not been able to figure out how to change their willpower. Can anyone share some tips please?
i dont know if u can change the willpower - iam since 3 days in the code - ... but if i got it i can send u

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
i am just guessing but willpower i assume would be robbing em of there own will with situations that are out of there control, flogging them and tieing them up would be such cases if you have em as a whore already.

Asania

Nov 5, 2017
i dont know if u can change the willpower - iam since 3 days in the code - ... but if i got it i can send u
Did you coop with developers or just adopt game for yourself? I mean, your corrections are really important, I would like to see them in the main version, which will be developed

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Did you coop with developers or just adopt game for yourself? I mean, your corrections are really important, I would like to see them in the main version, which will be developed
i write down everything to excange it 4 u in new versions if u like - if dev whant a coop he can get it - like this game VERY much !

Reactions: Asania
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes