Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
^The pics are left over from v1 that allowed you to be female and/or trans.All you had to do was read the first page
Scenes that were called ar_flex or whatever need the ar_ part removed to work in the game.Sometimes different scene won't work showing just the background instead
For the QSP you should probably listen to people who suggested the ones made for Girl Life

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yes, I'm saying that
1) Should not be included in the game download, but included as a separate download
2) its hilariously out of date by 2 years
3) The current version is fucking shit and crashes the game
1) I think it should be in there honestly, this version has a few plugins so that it can play mp4 files and most QSP Players don't support it out of the box or at least the the versions that this game will work on far as I know.
2) Like spectre mentioned, think all qsp players are really out of date (not in development anymore) with the exception of Qqsp.
3) I haven't had any issues with it but my experience is probably different seeing as how I'm not on a Windows machine.

PunisherX

Aug 17, 2018
There is an android version of QSP. I know the 'Girl Life' team recommends it for android. You could try it but there are no guarantees. You could ask the 'Girl Life' team for a download link if you don't have it already.
Do you mean MrBoboFace QSP for android? I have it and works fine with all QSP Games before. But when i try your QSP, it instanly crashes.

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
I figured out one of my drug traffickers stuck in prison cause I forget to bribe them out, the console command to get them time served after they are charged for it. I go to the prison click on the npc, and type the command.

prison_day[npc]=-3650

the next day they are released.

Reactions: eonfow

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
^The pics are left over from v1 that allowed you to be female and/or trans.All you had to do was read the first page
Scenes that were called ar_flex or whatever need the ar_ part removed to work in the game.Sometimes different scene won't work showing just the background instead
For the QSP you should probably listen to people who suggested the ones made for Girl Life

The first QSP Player you list, Qqsp won't work with my videos.
The second QSP Player is the Infinity player that I bundle with EVIL 2 (same player).

Sep 24, 2017
When I choose the military path the youngest girl/woman I can meet is 22... what happend to the teenagers? I hope its not intended...
I looked in the code but did not find the "problem" yet... :(

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
How do you initiate a robbery?
Going off of memory here but you need several gang members first. Need one to be a driver, one a gunman and one a money bagger. Then you need to steal a car to use for the robbery since it'll be ditched in the robbery and finally you need to scout a place for a robbery. After all of that craziness then you can rob a place.

Reactions: Chiasm

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Periodically, the game is forgetting where the images are. Fortunately, a save, exit, restart, reload clears it up. Is this happening to anyone else ?

EDIT: I'm using the qspgui.exe that unzips with the game, in my case found in D:\Local_Games\Evil 2\EVIL 2

Last edited:
Reactions: TAR313 and Vilho16

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
I had a old qsp that wouldn't load the mp4's, but I have not had any trouble with the one that was installed with the game.

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Periodically, the game is forgetting where the images are. Fortunately, a save, exit, restart, reload clears it up. Is this happening to anyone else ?

EDIT: I'm using the qspgui.exe that unzips with the game, in my case found in D:\Local_Games\Evil 2\EVIL 2
same here from time to time

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
i have a little workaround 4 the important Stats and Skills for the PC and the Female Npc's - maybe a little bit cheaty but u can now track the progression better - i know its not very beautiful (see screen) but maybe it help some players ... <3 works with old savegames, too ...
EDIT: there is a new cheat "be a GOD" (raises all your skills incredibly high / for testing ...) forgot do delete before posting ...
EDIT2: spacing error from the screen is fixed in the qsp (my fault)
062.jpg

Last edited:

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not sure it's a bug, but in previous versions premature ejaculation was "curable", meaning that you only needed one shot, now you can get more than one but i'm not sure it they really do anything.

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
I'm not sure it's a bug, but in previous versions premature ejaculation was "curable", meaning that you only needed one shot, now you can get more than one but i'm not sure it they really do anything.
its a bug it seems:
Code:
    if mojo[you]>=50 and dick[you]>0 and ballmax[you]>0:
        if money[you]>=250:
            act'Treated for premature ejaculation 250<<$caps>>':
                cls
                hour+=1
                money[you]-=250
                mojo[you]+=30
                gs'stat'
                'You paid the money and got a shot in the vein..'
                act'Leave':gt $curloc
            end
        end
    end
if ur mojo[you] var is over 50 it seems u can do it forever ...

Code:
mojo[you]<=50 instead of mojo[you]>=50
i think with this it will work ...

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
All I wish is there were a "preview" of sorts of the girls you're trying to meet at the clubs or walking or trying to kidnap... all you get is if she's young or mature or middle-aged but you don't know if she's hot or not, even for the slaves you're trying to purchase :(

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
i have a little workaround 4 the important Stats and Skills for the PC and the Female Npc's - maybe a little bit cheaty but u can now track the progression better - i know its not very beautiful (see screen) but maybe it help some players ... <3 works with old savegames, too ...
EDIT: there is a new cheat "be a GOD" (raises all your skills incredibly high / for testing ...) forgot do delete before posting ...
EDIT2: spacing error from the screen is fixed in the qsp (my fault)
View attachment 482127
Would you kindly explain a little about that 'can she love you? (1/0):0' ? By explain I mean how it works, because as far as I know, the game has a very simple trigger system: when a character gets create, may or may not he wish to join you gang will not change, therefor all the effort you put in to make friends with him will be a big waste, and sometimes I can meet 8 men that all refuse to join in the gang.
So what I'm asking here is how this 'can she love you?' trigger works, can we 'change it' by our effort? what will it lead to? and is it all decided when that character gets create?

Many thanks. :)

Reactions: TAR313
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes