Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
I think i found a bug and i took some pains to track it.
Problem:
You can get blocked developing an npc's anus.
You can fuck an npc's ass but it wont register as taking her anal virginity.

Reason:
If you have a dick that is not twice the girth of what the girl can take in the ass you wont take her anal virginity.
And with the new virginity tracking system the system will recognize that she is an anal virgin and reduce her anus[npc] to 15.
This is also true for the action of developing her ass it will always stay at 15.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Whats the Pregnancy system like?
Pregnancy isn't well developed yet. Girls can get pregnant and it says that they are pregnant but I still need to do a lot more with it. I should probably just remove the pregnancy tag for the game until I get it fully developed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I think i found a bug and i took some pains to track it.
Problem:
You can get blocked developing an npc's anus.
You can fuck an npc's ass but it wont register as taking her anal virginity.

Reason:
If you have a dick that is not twice the girth of what the girl can take in the ass you wont take her anal virginity.
And with the new virginity tracking system the system will recognize that she is an anal virgin and reduce her anus[npc] to 15.
This is also true for the action of developing her ass it will always stay at 15.
Nice catch! I either need to overhaul anal sex or make dicks have a minimum girth of 32. You can fix it using the console: dickd[you]=32

I'm open to ideas about developing the ass. Fingers aren't quite the same as a dick moving back and forth inside the ass so I wanted to limit how much the ass could be expanded without doing anal sex. Anal sex is quite uncomfortable to downright painful at first and I didn't want to allow players to just "develop her anus" to the point where taking her anal virginity was a pleasant experience. I'm open to ideas as long as it isn't going to turn into a coding nightmare.

Thanks! :)

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
spectre1viper
how about toys for developing an ass? dildos or even better something new to play with butt plug to make her getting used to something in there and various sizes. maybe would have to do with the willpower score that she is gonna wear it for some time to get used to it.

i have also a question why are black females in beauty score rating higher then a pale skin? i think skin color shouldnt be included into a beauty score and making one kind better then the others. in different societies are different skin colors the higher rated. that would mean this one is aimed for black people from that beauty score rating.
how clean the skin is i think should have a higher priority then the skin color a character has.

i did mess around with some values for the command injector and figured out the following things so far:

face_round[npc]=20 refined xxx female face
face_bone[npc]=100 xxx beautiful female face

brow[npc]=20 neat eyebrows

glaraz[npc]=80 huge xxx eyes

noselong[npc]=1 xxx nose
nosewide[npc]=1 neat xxx

lipwide[npc]=50 average mouth with xxx lips , smaller values narrow the mouth bigger ones make it wider
lipplump[npc]=50 xxx mouth with plump sexy lips, lower values and lips get thin, higher values and they get bigger

skin[npc]=90 smooth as glass and shines a little,lower values and the skin gets worse
skincol[npc]=xx 1= pale, 10 =white, 20=light, 30=olive, 40=dark, 50=light brown, 60=brown, 70=black, specifies the skin color and the darker the skin the higher the beauty impact, on the same character tested, pale score 59 and black was 64, every other was in between pale and black

fat[npc]=300 elegant xxx body
mus[npc]=500 athletic body, if used with fat 300 together

tits[npc]=220 E cup breast, lower values then this are smaller cup sizes

with messing around with those values made a beauty rating 28 female into a 64 one

Last edited:

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
There is a bunch more stuff you can do, make the girls you whores and sell them out for money, get slaves, addict guiys to drugs and make them sell your stuff, a bunch of evil stuff basically :D All hard to find tho

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
spectre1viper
how about toys for developing an ass? dildos or even better something new to play with butt plug to make her getting used to something in there and various sizes. maybe would have to do with the willpower score that she is gonna wear it for some time to get used to it.

i have also a question why are black females in beauty score rating higher then a pale skin? i think skin color shouldnt be included into a beauty score and making one kind better then the others. in different societies are different skin colors the higher rated. that would mean this one is aimed for black people from that beauty score rating.
how clean the skin is i think should have a higher priority then the skin color a character has.

i did mess around with some values for the command injector and figured out the following things so far:

face_round[npc]=20 refined xxx female face
face_bone[npc]=100 xxx beautiful female face

brow[npc]=20 neat eyebrows

glaraz[npc]=80 huge xxx eyes

noselong[npc]=1 xxx nose
nosewide[npc]=1 neat xxx

lipwide[npc]=50 average mouth with xxx lips , smaller values narrow the mouth bigger ones make it wider
lipplump[npc]=50 xxx mouth with plump sexy lips, lower values and lips get thin, higher values and they get bigger

skin[npc]=90 smooth as glass and shines a little,lower values and the skin gets worse
skincol[npc]=xx 1= pale, 10 =white, 20=light, 30=olive, 40=dark, 50=light brown, 60=brown, 70=black, specifies the skin color and the darker the skin the higher the beauty impact, on the same character tested, pale score 59 and black was 64, every other was in between pale and black

fat[npc]=300 elegant xxx body
mus[npc]=500 athletic body, if used with fat 300 together

tits[npc]=220 E cup breast, lower values then this are smaller cup sizes

with messing around with those values made a beauty rating 28 female into a 64 one
Those are great ideas but not quickly implemented. I'll keep them in mind.

The reason for the beauty score on skin color is that dark skinned people can't get a tan. Getting a tan increases beauty score, so dark skinned people can't get this bonus. I'm open to ideas on a better system. I guess I could remove the restriction on getting a tan for dark skinned people. This is a different world after all.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Reactions: TAR313

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I dont understand this game at all, am i supposed to just have parties and fuck the girls?
Unlike most games out there which hold you by the hand and guide you carefully through the entire story, in this game you have to explore and discover the content. Some of it isn't easy to find. I'm happy to take suggestions on making certain paths easier to discover.

To start, find a way to earn money. Meet girls, date, fuck, and build relationships. Purchase items such as a computer, taser, car, farm, and explore the city.

Reactions: TAR313

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
I have two suggestions:
1. Remove the stuff that has no purpose. For example wrestling and taekwon-do serve the same purpose as boxing while offering no additional content. Right now you have a lot of people strugling to find content so giving them dead-ends might not be the best idea.

2. When you change a stat give a player some feedback. The game is set for the long run and you have to grind for a while to for example become more muscular but you dont see if your action are having any effect. What i propose is to add a short message (with a different colour that normal text) each time a stat changes, for example:
You feel stronger
You feel fitter
You became more dominant
etc.

This would allow the player to actually see if his actions have a point. Right now he wont know if the developer even programmed the stuff to happen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I have two suggestions:
1. Remove the stuff that has no purpose. For example wrestling and taekwon-do serve the same purpose as boxing while offering no additional content. Right now you have a lot of people strugling to find content so giving them dead-ends might not be the best idea.

2. When you change a stat give a player some feedback. The game is set for the long run and you have to grind for a while to for example become more muscular but you dont see if your action are having any effect. What i propose is to add a short message (with a different colour that normal text) each time a stat changes, for example:
You feel stronger
You feel fitter
You became more dominant
etc.

This would allow the player to actually see if his actions have a point. Right now he wont know if the developer even programmed the stuff to happen.
1. This is a very physical world. Wresting and taekwon-do improve the players combat score so they do serve a purpose. Players who want to maximum their fighting capability should work on all three: boxing, wrestling, and taekwon-do.

I don't mention this directly in game, but physical assaults are usually ignored by the police. Physical assault is technically a crime but the law really isn't enforced unless it involves weapons, minors (adult assaulting a minor), or opposite genders (male assaulting a female).

For example, in the nightclub, you often end up in a fight with jealous boyfriends. No one does anything, including the police. In the game, you are involved in physical combat somewhat frequently and it is considered a norm. This is why in character creation I mention that a lot of guys are involved in combat sports.

Disputes are often resolved physically in EVIL 2. This is considered normal in the EVIL 2 world. Because of this, removing the other two combat forms isn't something that I would consider.

2. Stat tracking is coming very soon. I'm trying to fix a few more bugs and then release an update. I agree, that players need to see progression. This was an oversight on my part. Players also found a lot more bugs than I expected, however this is normal as I do my own testing and don't have a testing team. This is one of the reasons why I released the game as a beta.

Thank you for your feedback and support! :)

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
1. Im not saying to remove the combat altogether i just dont understand why you need 3 stats where 1 would suffice, just call it fighting. You loose some grinding and some "simulation" value, but its a game so i consider it a fair trade. However its your game and you can take it any direction you see fit.

Also some coding questions is otn['<<you>>,<<npc>>'] your relationship with the npc?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
1. Im not saying to remove the combat altogether i just dont understand why you need 3 stats where 1 would suffice, just call it fighting. You loose some grinding and some "simulation" value, but its a game so i consider it a fair trade. However its your game and you can take it any direction you see fit.

Also some coding questions is otn['<<you>>,<<npc>>'] your relationship with the npc?
Yes. There is also the NPCs relationship with you, which so far stays identical to your relationship with them. This could change in the future though.

These are the two stats (which have the same values for now):

otn['<<you>>,<<npc>>']
otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
remove girls from the farm = sell her to pigfood ? - possible ... i love this game ... turn an collage to be ur friend ... then enslave then get rid of her and feed her to pigs ! - thats the way i like it ! WOOOHOOO i like the game if its turn to the dark side ! - work tommorow at the chlothing problem (strip the girl nacked)

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes