loogie

Jun 15, 2017
To break a slave, go to the slave's screen at the farm and use the following three cheats in the console:

- will[NPC]=0
- dom[NPC]=0
- corr[NPC]=100

Then sexually train them, unbind them, and have them sign the contract. I'm not sure if this has some kind of long-term game breaking repercussion.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
After working out a bit my dude now has "slender feminine supple and muscular legs". Great, just what I always wanted. Never stepping on that treadmill again.

On that note, a list with some useful console commands would be nice. I've unpacked the thing with QGen, as stated in the OP, but reading through all that would probably take longer than grinding the stats in game.

• Haha
Reactions: Ceesko

loogie

Jun 15, 2017
On that note, a list with some useful console commands would be nice. I've unpacked the thing with QGen, as stated in the OP, but reading through all that would probably take longer than grinding the stats in game.
If you open the Stats list and search with ctrl-f, you can search for the stats you're interested in. It's how I found those slave ones.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
suggestion, Reduce the image and video sizes so they actually fit nicely in the window

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If you open the Stats list and search with ctrl-f, you can search for the stats you're interested in. It's how I found those slave ones.
I have it open in notepad++ right now and there's plenty of stuff I could mess with, but I'd rather not break anything I don't know how to unbreak again.
Hence my hope for a list of "safe" commands, if anyone has any experience with QSP.

vkozyrev

Jul 2, 2017
I see the game has pregnancy... Is there childbirth, and multiple children, and family?

My suggestions

- Variety of dialogs based on the pregnancy stage;
- Dangerous days and dialogs based on this parameter;
- Family? I can marry, yet I cannot communicate with my wife;
- Multiple children and the ability to communicate with them. Maybe let them inherit the business;

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I regret the initial game.
Being a woman, I prefere to play a woman.
I understand your problems, but, why not creating also a additional game with a female character ?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I understand your problems, but, why not creating also a additional game with a female character ?
It could happen at some future time as the content hasn't been deleted but for the moment it is a real mess and the game still has freakouts even with just the straight male pc options available.

but... how?
This frustrates me to no end as I can't seem to find what is different in defining family as a distant group we can't contact. It has to be something super complex or super simple.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Is it just me or does it seem like stats for "dick" and "girth" keep decreasing during sex? The values seem to decay for some reason, even if I use the provided cheat of max energy and max hornyness.

Reactions: Henryhyde

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, treadmill won't make you buff - go lift some weights.
Cardio may not make you buff, but it sure as hell doesn't make your legs look feminine either.
I can tolerate "slender" and "supple" as weird code or bad translations, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So it is easy enough to blackmail or drug girls into prostitution but I am wondering about the options "Offer to become a camwhore" or "Talk about how cool it is to be a whore". Those seem like you should be able to get girls to experiment with camwhoring or actual whoring but I can't seem to get it to trigger. Both the girls I have been working with are totally submissive to me and will let me do whatever I want. Had kinda assumed you just needed to break them down but it seems I am missing something.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So it is easy enough to blackmail or drug girls into prostitution but I am wondering about the options "Offer to become a camwhore" or "Talk about how cool it is to be a whore". Those seem like you should be able to get girls to experiment with camwhoring or actual whoring but I can't seem to get it to trigger. Both the girls I have been working with are totally submissive to me and will let me do whatever I want. Had kinda assumed you just needed to break them down but it seems I am missing something.
Camwhores depend on if they're married, University students or work in a large corp. They won't do it since they'll be too afraid if someone they know at those places will expunge them from it. So you have to get around that part first, usually if they get caught whoring and then taken out from those places. You have to build your relationship back up with them before they'll agree since they blame you for ruining their life. Talk about being a whore is about the same except doesn't matter if they're married or in University they'll still accept but they have be sluttier. So more submissive, anal sex, piss on them etc and they'll say sure. I think the slut part has to be higher than relationship if I remember from the code.

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
but... how?
Hello bro I will guide u step by step
But do remember though it doesn’t do any damage to game it is not challenging coz your family is already your friend and you can start sex with them from the very first interaction
1- open your qsp with qgen (you can find link in this website if u don’t have it)
2- after opening look at left boxes and find “npc” > “npcloc” or just ctrl+f and type mother and enter keep continue search until u get in npcloc
3- there u will find the line “if mother[you]=I.status something and look for “&notdisturb=1
Just delete this &notdisturb and save it
That’s it enjoy ☺

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes