Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
i think i have some folders i made trying to get continuity for a slave game i played i can look and see. if you could send me requirements and where to send it. you are right it's not and easy thing to do. you need an actress that has a lot of movies, and a pregnant one. She also needs bdsm sets. Off the top doris ivy is one and fits the flat to Acup girl. you already have some of her. You wanting to set girls by cup size/skinshade/hair?
I'm not attempting to divide them up by category. I would need 100's of combinations and 1000s of videos. I put together six complete sets for a different game and it was plenty difficult and time consuming.

There are very detailed descriptions of each girl but yes, the videos don't match.

If you have good quality clips, bundle them up into an archive and send me a download link and I'll take a look.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Tom7902000
a few pages back i had done a few commands listing also, spectre mentioned a much better command to raise the beauty score of a character which is this one here dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch

open up the female on your screen and then use the command injector and copy that command in.
i messed around with the command and it put a test female around 79-104 beauty score.
you can use the command more then once and it tries to apply better things including 2 things i havent seen otherwise in the game which is mascara and lipstick.
this here is for example the text of a female with a beauty score of 103

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beauty score is maxed at around 105 for females and around 95 for males. If you get a girl in the 90's you've got a super hottie!

There are more cheat commands like that but use sparingly:

dynamic $d_crushboss (pimps the player with awesome stats, would take forever to achieve normally)
dynamic $d_submit (will lower domination and raise corruption and lust some but won't break her unless you do it a lot)
dynamic $d_instant_slave (if you have a slave on the screen in the farm, this will fully break and train her)
dynamic $d_kill (kills the NPC on the screen permanently)

UPDATE: It is possible that some of these commands are in the new version that you don't have yet. I know at least two of them you have in the Beta.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I've been working very hard on bug fixes. Yes, it is taking a LOT longer than expected. I've been stuck on the same bug for three days now. I'm trying to set a new record...

The game will be a lot cleaner once I get it out. I keep thinking I'm close and then shit storm.

Thank you for your patience as I fix this monster bug. It is fatal and so I can't release with the bug in the game.

The release won't fix everything but it will fix 30+ bugs, many of which haven't been reported and I discovered while fixing other bugs. :oops: I've been up for 48 hours straight now so I'm trying to stop myself from falling asleep. :sleep:

darkviper

May 25, 2017
Hey if you become friends with a police officer would there be a way to get your guy out of prison for cheaper then 1k. currently i have 2 1 male and the other female as best freinds. also what does asking them to assit you do.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Camwhores depend on if they're married, University students or work in a large corp. They won't do it since they'll be too afraid if someone they know at those places will expunge them from it. So you have to get around that part first, usually if they get caught whoring and then taken out from those places. You have to build your relationship back up with them before they'll agree since they blame you for ruining their life. Talk about being a whore is about the same except doesn't matter if they're married or in University they'll still accept but they have be sluttier. So more submissive, anal sex, piss on them etc and they'll say sure. I think the slut part has to be higher than relationship if I remember from the code.
Hmm, I downloaded the qsp that shows stats. Seems that the max for corruption (slut stat I assume) is 100 and when you go below 100 relationship the ability to talk about whoring goes away.

Those two options probably need some work since they seem fairly useless as coded.

EDIT: Looks like the whoring question works just like the camwhore one. If they are in Uni, married, etc they won't consider it. Short of blackmail or drugs is there any way to get them kicked from school or divorced? I was trying to take a different route to getting whores working for me since blackmail or drugs is just too damn easy. Also kinda like the idea of just talking/conditioning them into it for some reason.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I believe I got it working finally. Play with for a while and if it looks good I'll post if officially.

I'll post everything I fixed after I get some sleep. Marriages should be working now but Maids still need quite a bit of work.

Last edited:

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I believe I got it working finally. Play with for a while and if it looks good I'll post if officially.

I'll post everything I fixed after I get some sleep. Marriages should be working now but Maids still need quite a bit of work.
The period in 1.0 is messing up the file name I think. It looks like a .0a7z file (243 kb).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The period in 1.0 is messing up the file name I think. It looks like a .0a7z file (243 kb).
Yea, just rename the extension to .7z after you download it and it should be fine.

I changed a ton of code in this bug fix release so I can't guarantee save game compatibility, you'll just have to play with it and see...

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
I like the port and the video content, but the videos are either not randomizing properly or I ever see the 1st (and the type of interraction usually has more videos, only the 1st plays)

Not having shemales, not having homosexual intercourse limits the options to simple MF which is not according to the tags (gay, ntr). Weirdly you can make blowjobs being male at the gloryhole when your money is low.

D

Deleted member 1710852

How can I force my whores to work as camwhores?

D

Deleted member 1710852

rent a server and thoroughly corrupt she
I already rented a server. I have other camwhores but some of the whores don't accept to be a camwhore. I want to know if I can persuade them to do it.

sss1sss11

Jun 11, 2017
Students are afraid of publicity, are deprived of their rights. Perhaps they should be more corrupt.

In any case, not every woman agrees to be a whore, such is life :)

But you can always turn her into slavery, (give her money on loan at interest, if you have a gang, and demand money back. She will become an enemy, you can take the enemy to the farm and forcibly enslave).

Last edited:

sss1sss11

Jun 11, 2017

Bugreport. When meeting a mature woman in the theater, she does not always remain on the contact list. Perhaps this has something to do with family? Those on the contact list never have children.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes