Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is it just me or does it seem like stats for "dick" and "girth" keep decreasing during sex? The values seem to decay for some reason, even if I use the provided cheat of max energy and max hornyness.
A dick will only decrease in size if one of two things occur, #1 Dick is flaccid/soft, #2 You took drugs that are affecting it.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
spectre1viper
i tried that code that you meanioned ( dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch ) and i noticed that the npc i tested it on had lipstick and mascara on, is that something i missed in the game or where can you do that normally?
i would assume its the beauty salon but i cant seem to see anything like it there.

Reactions: fapHelga

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
tits[npc]=280
fat[npc]=0
mus[npc]=2000
noselong[npc]=0
nosewide[npc]=3
glaraz[npc]=80
face_bone[npc]=100
face_round[npc]=20

skincol[npc]=60

lipwide[npc]=50
lipplump[npc]=50

above is better beauty score you can change
How could I change the waist and butt or femmine ?

sissybaby

May 25, 2019
Hi,
just wondering if anyone knows how to get the chastity in this game? saw that there's image for it but can't figure a way to activate it.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Just delete this &notdisturb and save it
That’s it enjoy ☺
I don't know how I missed that last night, woke up inspired to just work backwards and spotted it as a possibility and then saw you confirm it.

I take it the game doesn't differentiate once that is unlocked they are just like any other man or woman but happen to start out liking you a lot in this version of the game.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
above is better beauty score you can change
How could I change the waist and butt or femmine ?
Tom7902000
a few pages back i had done a few commands listing also, spectre mentioned a much better command to raise the beauty score of a character which is this one here dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch

open up the female on your screen and then use the command injector and copy that command in.
i messed around with the command and it put a test female around 79-104 beauty score.
you can use the command more then once and it tries to apply better things including 2 things i havent seen otherwise in the game which is mascara and lipstick.
this here is for example the text of a female with a beauty score of 103

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kerrekk

Jul 14, 2019
About the training slave, i do more than 120 actions sex scenes + 70 flog ( bound and unbound ) but she still not fully corruption :(( any ideas ?
found it took me around 100 to all three and 11 floggings so it between 75 and 100 all 3 holes so as much as 300 sex times I only checked every 25 times and guy said floggings a must be unbound.

Reactions: letan

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017

kerrekk

Jul 14, 2019

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
QSPSaveEditor 0.3
QSP is a weird format. Sometimes you can cheat what you want with Save Editor, or the Online Save Editor, sometimes you can't. It's best to have both, because some QSP games (don't ask me how) don't put certain values in saves in a way that is editable. For example, in this game, I had difficulty editing money through a save editor, while every single variable I've done in cheat engine (before seeing injection commands) I have found on the first go. Hell, some of my favorite QSP games, save editors are completely useless on. (Looking at you Happy End by Bassoon. >_____>)

kerrekk

Jul 14, 2019
I understand Git and community projects. The biggest challenge in creating a community project is finding dedicated people who are competent, reliable, and willing to work for free. This has been the major obstacle in the past. I can setup a Git repository and create forks but it doesn't make good reliable developers show up and contribute, long term, for free.

I begged players to contribute videos to this project and only two people contributed. Trying to get developers is ten times that difficult.
i think i have some folders i made trying to get continuity for a slave game i played i can look and see. if you could send me requirements and where to send it. you are right it's not and easy thing to do. you need an actress that has a lot of movies, and a pregnant one. She also needs bdsm sets. Off the top doris ivy is one and fits the flat to Acup girl. you already have some of her. You wanting to set girls by cup size/skinshade/hair?

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
I wasn't complaining it worked and 'felt' satisfaction at the success since many ppl asked. how do i use the moddet? it looked interesting. basically where does file go?
you put the modded qsp into your game folder where the other qsp is - then launch the modded - works with all savegames before

Reactions: kerrekk

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
I wasn't complaining it worked and 'felt' satisfaction at the success since many ppl asked. how do i use the moddet? it looked interesting. basically where does file go?
hint: klick at sex on her name and there the stats will show up, too

Reactions: kerrekk

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
spectre1viper
i tried that code that you meanioned ( dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch ) and i noticed that the npc i tested it on had lipstick and mascara on, is that something i missed in the game or where can you do that normally?
i would assume its the beauty salon but i cant seem to see anything like it there.
You can take your girls to the salon and have their makeup done in the next release. It only took me like 5 minutes to code.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes