Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
i write thiis on my todo list - good feature .... "let her go" ...
I don't know if letting them go free would be the "best" option as you committed a federal crime in the kidnapping and sexual assault. If there is a "logical" way to do it I would entertain the idea...

If you want to kill the person, have them active on the screen and type in the following command into the command injector:

dynamic $d_kill

You will need to change your location and go back in order for the change to occur.

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
I don't know if letting them go free would be the "best" option as you committed a federal crime in the kidnapping and sexual assault. If there is a "logical" way to do it I would entertain the idea...

If you want to kill the person, have them active on the screen and type in the following command into the command injector:

dynamic $d_kill

You will need to change your location and go back in order for the change to occur.

planed a lot more - iam from germany and i whant the slaves suffer ^^ (more than kill) - maybe its possible ? - next time the clothing option !!!! yeah !

Mar 29, 2018
2. Stat tracking is coming very soon. I'm trying to fix a few more bugs and then release an update. I agree, that players need to see progression. This was an oversight on my part. Players also found a lot more bugs than I expected, however this is normal as I do my own testing and don't have a testing team. This is one of the reasons why I released the game as a beta.
If you need a testing team I would be happy to apply. Since I like the changes that you made but the game you're building from is broken. So IMHO help is needed.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
The reason for the beauty score on skin color is that dark skinned people can't get a tan. Getting a tan increases beauty score, so dark skinned people can't get this bonus.
i dunno if i am understanding it right, you could then tan a person that had a pale skin to begin with, to a black skin? that does sound a bit strange if its the case.
if someone wanted to try to get a max beauty person it definitly would mean that person just has black people then with no variation. alot of people have tendencies to like one or the other skin color more and it would limit em on what they can archive.

i have a question and couldnt figure that one out so far from the code.
there is in the code mentioned stuff about the figure and ass of people like this one : gorgeous figure with perfect ass
can you maybe tell me commands that influence that?

Mar 29, 2018
i dunno if i am understanding it right, you could then tan a person that had a pale skin to begin with, to a black skin? that does sound a bit strange if its the case.
if someone wanted to try to get a max beauty person it definitly would mean that person just has black people then with no variation. alot of people have tendencies to like one or the other skin color more and it would limit em on what they can archive.
No they are separate stats.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I'm also interested in helping and sharing ideas but was curious what the stance is on language tweaks, I've run into a number of things that I don't understand or that I don't feel really reflect the code conditionals they are behind.

i dunno if i am understanding it right, you could then tan a person that had a pale skin to begin with, to a black skin?
From a quick glance at the code I believe there is a beauty bonus if pale skin colors suntan but because darker tones can't get that bonus it is balanced by giving them a buff to beauty without a tan.

Mar 29, 2018
I'm also interested in helping and sharing ideas but was curious what the stance is on language tweaks, I've run into a number of things that I don't understand or that I don't feel really reflect the code conditionals they are behind.

From a quick glance at the code I believe there is a beauty bonus if pale skin colors suntan but because darker tones can't get that bonus it is balanced by giving them a buff to beauty without a tan.
Yes as stated earlier since dark skins don't have to option to get tanned the stats are higher.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

i have a question and couldnt figure that one out so far from the code.
there is in the code mentioned stuff about the figure and ass of people like this one : gorgeous figure with perfect ass
can you maybe tell me commands that influence that?
No they are separate stats.
I removed the beauty stat bonus off of dark skinned people and just gave everyone, regardless of skin color, the ability to get a tan. I can do this since the game doesn't take place on Earth and is in a different but similar world. Everyone is on the same playing field now.

There are a lot of stats that influence getting a "gorgeous figure with perfect ass". They basically need to look like a fitness model.

If you really want to "pimp your bitch" use this cheat code (in the command injector) with the girl active on the screen:

dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch

I use this cheat code when I want to turn a girl into a near perfect fitness model. Have fun! :)

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
If you really want to "pimp your bitch" use this cheat code (in the command injector) with the girl active on the screen:

dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch
that is a very usefull one and should be mentioned in the main post of the game, it definitly saves alot of time messing with a good amount of values on a npc to archive that.
are there more codes like that which directly have a very big impact on a character?
two thing si noticed directly there is mascara that the npc is now wearing and also lipstick. those things i havent seen in the game before, did i oversee something where you can do that?
thanks alot

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone quote me on how to reduce an NPC's dom on EVIL 1? I got a cute little trap but I can't get out of getting fucked in the ass man, wanna do it the other way around lol

letan

May 4, 2017
About the training slave, i do more than 120 actions sex scenes + 70 flog ( bound and unbound ) but she still not fully corruption :(( any ideas ?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes