Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Bugs fixed in 1.0a BETA - Bug fix patch

• Whores storming off if you cum in their mouth
  • Girls willing to do anal fisting but not anal sex
  • Girls liking it when you stick a finger in their ass during vaginal sex but not when doing it without sex
  • Fixed a crash in Old Town
  • Fixed a crash in the 8 Bar
  • Fixed a crash when getting slaves from Mabuta
  • Fixed NPCs being placed in the wrong location (friends, lovers, etc.)
  • Cleaned up Mabuta content
  • Cleaned up new NPC creation
  • Crow speaking Russian
  • Marriages - wives disappearing - wives are now found in Relatives
  • Convincing a girl to work more and slapping for fun - location not found error
  • Fixed people you don't know asking you to hangout
  • Cut all ties and forget not working
  • Males you meet turning into females once you return home
  • Fixed a lot of gender assignment issues
  • Fixed misc location not found errors
  • Lots of misc small bugs fixed
  • Fixed some hair colors and hair highlight colors missing
  • Fixed jobs being reported twice in NPC listings
  • (If I missed any and you noticed that they are fixed in the bug fix patch let me know)

New Features and Enhancements

• Improved dialog in some areas
  • You can now take your slaves and whores to the salon to get their makeup done
  • Increased the chances of generating hot girls (high beauty score)
  • NPC and Player stat reporting

Known Bugs still in the game

• Maids disappearing after hiring them
  • Jobs conflicting with school hours - need to also list job hours

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
Hi i would like a way to reduce some of the girl breast size seem i keep getting the girls with really large breast all the time. or take my girl freind to the beuty shop or use drugs on them. Also at some time would like to meet your freinds wife or kide that are over the consentional ages of the game.
Have the girl on the screen and use the command injector: tits[npc]=rand(50,150)

sissybaby

May 25, 2019
Is there a walk through or guide? really would like to find out how to use the chastity either on slave or self.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I thought I had that bug fixed. As a test, click on the short underline to bring up the person. Then type the following into the command injector:

gs 'body'

Then exit out of the person and see if the name was fixed. If not get them back on the screen and type the following into the command injector:

dynamic $d_fix_name

Then exit out of the person and see if the name was fixed.
Tried both, but I still get the same bug. Attached my save in case you want to test it out.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ouu, I get to merge in the new code with my stuff. Is it bad that I find merging code fun?

EDIT: Damn, google drive limits. Need to upload it to the thread in a 7z or something.

Reactions: Vilho16

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Ouu, I get to merge in the new code with my stuff. Is it bad that I find merging code fun?

EDIT: Damn, google drive limits. Need to upload it to the thread in a 7z or something.
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is your stuff?

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
Hi,
i got a proposal, what do you think about pulling the qsp to text files and putting them on github?
There is a tool to compile txt files to qsp so that wouldnt be a problem. If we did that it would be way easier to collaborate on the game.
One file per one location and we could drop qgen for basically any text editor.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Hi,
i got a proposal, what do you think about pulling the qsp to text files and putting them on github?
There is a tool to compile txt files to qsp so that wouldnt be a problem. If we did that it would be way easier to collaborate on the game.
Check Spectre's and Xorg's other work. Trust me ... They know all about using GitHub and qgen!:giggle:
But most users don't have the knowledge you seem to have. So there's still need for full file patches.

spectre1viper / Xorgroth : Patch links on GDrive both down :cry:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is your stuff?
For this game, I was going to add in other races to the mix. Mainly just the women right now, don't really have all the content I want for it at the moment. Also redoing a bunch of videos for they're more in line with the quality that spectre1viper is going for in his releases. I'm slow so it might be awhile before I get anything really out there and uploading it is going to be a pain since I average about 100-200kbps.
Hi,
Yeah, I had a git already posted for the first version of the game where I translated/improved a bunch of text in the game but spectre1viper right now isn't wanting to work with more people. Since finding people that will stick around on a free project is pretty hard to maintain after awhile. I don't blame him really, just throw him stuff here and there. Like I sent him my extended names, so all of the women, men, surnames. I gathered a crap load and there's more than you can shake a stick at now. Pondering moving them over to English names or if people are fine with Cyrillic in origin.
Check Spectre's and Xorg's other work. Trust me ... They know all about using GitHub and qgen!:giggle:
But most users don't have the knowledge you seem to have. So there's still need for full file patches.

spectre1viper / Xorgroth : Patch links on GDrive both down :cry:
Yeah, I don't have the file myself either. Guess if it's just the qsp, he should up it to the thread in a zip file. They're pretty small and don't have to use GDrive at all. Though he also didn't sleep for 2 days fixing bugs, so hopefully he's first sleeping at least and second maybe that'll happen.

Reactions: Jack-O

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Tried both, but I still get the same bug. Attached my save in case you want to test it out.
i had that bug once so far, what worked for me is clicking on that little line where the name should be.
When i could see the describtion of the character i clicked on reload location which you can find in the clock section on the right side with the cheat menu enabled.
I then i gone back into the overview of the people of that category and the name was shown then.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I downloaded the new version of the game but whenever I try to pay the bartender in the "black" district $500 an error message pops up and then there aren't any clickable options.

sss1sss11

Jun 11, 2017
Do you have a save game of this occurring? Was it a college party or what type of party?
college party.

No save. I started a new game. I check different start options.

In the version with a newborn at the party, I had a starting with girl with maximum beauty in friends. Where she even uses cosmetics, this is what you added in this version. In the first version of Evil2, I NEVER saw a girl with makeup among random NPCs.

(I noticed there are different start options. "First Class Beauty" in classmates. An even more beautiful girl is immediately friends. In general, there are no beauties anywhere in start . And so on. Special thanks for making random generation of the name of the first beauty. Irene Davydkina is already tired. )

P.S. if you want, I can help with the separation of names for women and men. I just need a list. I am Russian, and it is strange for me to see girls with male names and men with female names. We have almost no names used immediately for two sexes. Previously, this could be explained by the fact that the game has transgender people, but now ...

Last edited:

Culaign

Aug 8, 2017
New Bug, When I ask an addict where they get their drug it now comes up with a location error. They still tell you though. Happened on every new game I've started.

Culaign

Aug 8, 2017
More bugs. In the save attached, when I take the 18 or 20 year old to the cafe or restaurant and give them the aphrodisiac. They don't come home with me I just go back to the house screen with 2 hours passed. A random character "Vlastimir Boulder" 19 year old - Cabbie appears under sexual partners. After that if you take her to the restaurant and give the aphrodisiac she will come home with you but isn't wearing any clothes and it doesn't register that you had any kind of sex with her more than once nor does it register that youve filmed her.

Also in the save Tasisia Shinkaruk appeared in my sexual partners when I didn't even get her phone number.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
In the comments there is a version with the displayed statistics of the character, there is such a characteristic as mojo. maybe there is. probably you need to somehow communicate with Mabuta? Some hints of voodoo. Although, perhaps this was not fully implemented.
Mojo is the character's current swagger level. The stat isn't used that much in the game. It is used for certain checks such as a girl giving you her phone number, etc.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
More bugs. In the save attached, when I take the 18 or 20 year old to the cafe or restaurant and give them the aphrodisiac. They don't come home with me I just go back to the house screen with 2 hours passed. A random character "Vlastimir Boulder" 19 year old - Cabbie appears under sexual partners. After that if you take her to the restaurant and give the aphrodisiac she will come home with you but isn't wearing any clothes and it doesn't register that you had any kind of sex with her more than once nor does it register that youve filmed her.

Also in the save Tasisia Shinkaruk appeared in my sexual partners when I didn't even get her phone number.
Are you using the 1.0a Beta Bug Fix patch with a new game? I can't duplicate these bugs.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes