Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I downloaded the new version of the game but whenever I try to pay the bartender in the "black" district $500 an error message pops up and then there aren't any clickable options.
That was fixed in the bug fix patch. Old save games are not compatible.

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
Could the original game's mod work on this version? I'm kind of bored with the limited stock gifs, and also some bugs like the male NPCs and bugs with the names of the NPCs

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Could the original game's mod work on this version? I'm kind of bored with the limited stock gifs, and also some bugs like the male NPCs and bugs with the names of the NPCs
No. EVIL 2 has way more images and videos than the original game and original game + mod.

What problems are you having with male NPCs? Male NPC issues should have been fixed in the patch. Make sure you overwrite the existing QSP file with the one from the Bug Fix patch.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
New release is cool and all but I'm interested in the fatal bug :p
The fatal bug ended up being a flaw in the QSP game engine but I found a workaround. The QSP engine was being caught in multiple endless loops when there should be no endless loop. Example:

:fix npc location
if $loc[npc]!'friend':
$loc[npc]='friend'
end
if $loc[npc]!'friend':jump 'fix npc location'

No loop right. But the engine was getting stuck in an eternal loop and the new variable value wasn't being recognized for some reason. It's like the engine was looping through it so fast that the new variable value never got updated in memory or something.

I ended up having to put extra code in all loops so that the engine couldn't get stuck. Example:

temp=0
:fix npc location
if $loc[npc]!'friend' and temp<daystart:
$loc[npc]='friend'
temp+=1
end
if $loc[npc]!'friend':jump 'fix npc location'

Major flaw in the QSP engine if you ask me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Deshad

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
FYI - Some of you are reporting bugs that have already been fixed. The full download only contains version 1.0 BETA. The version 1.0a BETA Bug Fix patch only contains two files. These two files need to replace the existing files of the same name.

So if you are new to the game and just downloaded the full version, you need to download and install the 1.0a BETA Bug Fix patch also. Replace and overwrite the existing files of the same name.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Sex scenes are done according to what you have chosen which is a big plus in games like these, but sadly it doesn't take the NPC's body proportions in consideration.
Girls with B cup are displayed with large breasts and vice versa. I think it would be a nice feature to implement.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sex scenes are done according to what you have chosen which is a big plus in games like these, but sadly it doesn't take the NPC's body proportions in consideration.
Girls with B cup are displayed with large breasts and vice versa. I think it would be a nice feature to implement.
It isn't practical with the high number of female NPCs in this game. It sounds good in theory if I had an unlimited pool of images to draw from and had a year to put it all together. If I matched breast size, players would complain that the hair color didn't match. If I matched breast size and hair color, players would complain that the body type didn't match. Do you see a pattern here?

In order to satisfy everyone, I would have to have hundreds of combinations and thousands of images to cover all scenarios.

There is a detailed description of all relevant stats for all NPCs. The images are just a bonus. If enough players wanted it, I could create an option where images weren't displayed during sex with female NPCs.

I do want to add a few named/special NPCs that have full matching sets eventually.

Reactions: mememeandmyself

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Can you start a gang when your are studying in University? Or do you have to create your character and choose the path "hanging out on the street" to have a gang.

Mar 29, 2018
It isn't practical with the high number of female NPCs in this game. It sounds good in theory if I had an unlimited pool of images to draw from and had a year to put it all together. If I matched breast size, players would complain that the hair color didn't match. If I matched breast size and hair color, players would complain that the body type didn't match. Do you see a pattern here?

In order to satisfy everyone, I would have to have hundreds of combinations and thousands of images to cover all scenarios.

There is a detailed description of all relevant stats for all NPCs. The images are just a bonus. If enough players wanted it, I could create an option where images weren't displayed during sex with female NPCs.

I do want to add a few named/special NPCs that have full matching sets eventually.
It would indeed be a massive(read impossible) job due to the number of npc characters. But a few named/special ones would be greatly appreciated down the line(which I would assume will take quit sometime due to first getting the base mod done and getting the right videos to do so).

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
It sounds good in theory if I had an unlimited pool of images to draw from and had a year to put it all together. If I matched breast size, players would complain that the hair color didn't match. If I matched breast size and hair color, players would complain that the body type didn't match. Do you see a pattern here?
It would be possible but i dont think with real life material, more with something animated or drawn.

The animated one could be the most realistic one but to be looking good it will take a good pc and time to render all those things.
i think some things maybe should be left out detail wise that you dont need to go to excessive of the amount of different characters needed to be rendered.

When going for drawing you would use like 3-4 general body shapes, one would be fat, one average, one fit and the last one pregnant. For hairs could be done the basic colors and if there would be highlights adding those with a different layer. that would mean every character would be put together out of a set of parts and layering those over each other.

For each of those 2 things it should be just nude ones or else you will have with all the clothing and even bigger mess on your hand.

Those ideas would require alot of time and effort to include them and would be more possible then finding the right real life material to fit most things.

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
No. EVIL 2 has way more images and videos than the original game and original game + mod.

What problems are you having with male NPCs? Male NPC issues should have been fixed in the patch. Make sure you overwrite the existing QSP file with the one from the Bug Fix patch.
How do i explain this... somehow I have male npc as lover & boyfriend, I'm not sure if it was suppose to be like this or not. Also, the boxing teacher Victor bugged too, the same issue but if I missclicked him and brought him to home, the game will crash.

I never played the original game, but I also wondering why there is a "chinatown" folder even though (at least in my gameplay) never exist.

Bug list:

1. Crash after buying slave from the bartender
2. When Mabuta give me 3 slaves, and I sold them all. He will come the next day and take me to the brothel, after I pay him back, the game will crash too

Some Ideas:
1. Maybe a macro-management, since when you get big, it's way too tiring to do stuff and the game become boring
2. An asian gifs would be great (simce the dance gifs itself had asian girls)
3. College is boring
4. Some purpose for the courthouse, police deputy, etc (If it doesn't exist yet)

Last edited:

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
Just started the game, asked a random addict (I guess he's my classmate) where he gets his drugs - got
"Location: npc
Area: on visit
Line: 409
Code: 107
Desc.: Sign [:] not found!"

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes