Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
How do i explain this... somehow I have male npc as lover & boyfriend, I'm not sure if it was suppose to be like this or not. Also, the boxing teacher Victor bugged too, the same issue but if I missclicked him and brought him to home, the game will crash.

I never played the original game, but I also wondering why there is a "chinatown" folder even though (at least in my gameplay) never exist.

Bug list:

1. Crash after buying slave from the bartender
2. When Mabuta give me 3 slaves, and I sold them all. He will come the next day and take me to the brothel, after I pay him back, the game will crash too

Some Ideas:
1. Maybe a macro-management, since when you get big, it's way too tiring to do stuff and the game become boring
2. An asian gifs would be great (simce the dance gifs itself had asian girls)
3. College is boring
4. Some purpose for the courthouse, police deputy, etc (If it doesn't exist yet)
Bugs #1 & #2 are fixed with the 1.0a Beta patch and a new game. You have to download and install both the full game and the bug fix patch.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Just started the game, asked a random addict (I guess he's my classmate) where he gets his drugs - got
"Location: npc
Area: on visit
Line: 409
Code: 107
Desc.: Sign [:] not found!"
One other person reported this bug also. Fixed in the next release.

sss1sss11

Jun 11, 2017
I thought I had that bug fixed. As a test, click on the short underline to bring up the person. Then type the following into the command injector:

gs 'body'

Then exit out of the person and see if the name was fixed. If not get them back on the screen and type the following into the command injector:

dynamic $d_fix_name

Then exit out of the person and see if the name was fixed.

I also ran into this error. The codes did not help. Is there a way to just delete a error NPC?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 484211
Using the latest version, it seems like some names disappear in the high society screen.
I also ran into this error. The codes did not help. Is there a way to just delete a error NPC?
I have this fixed in the next release. Until then, open up the person on the screen and copy the following into the command injector:

$nickname[npc]=$name[npc]+' '+$surname[npc]

Last edited:

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
Age 17 - I finally graduated from high school. But I couldn't enter College.I can ask pretty much every friend of mine for "a kickback" and "assistance", kickback seems to just give me cash without me doing anything. I think these actions are suppose to be for specific npc only (lawyers or businessmen?)

Also part time job of a bouncer in a nightclub always requires "a bit of boxing experience", even tough I'm a professional boxer with 2000+ boxing skill.

When managin whore'/wife's clothes it would be nice to be able to take clothes off, like if you give her a dress she'd wear it with a blouse or a shirt that she previously had.

Asked my 17-old wife to get a job, on the "Tell about yourself" screen she said that she got the job at age 32.

I'm not sure, but I think that every whore I make counts as 2, I blackmailed 2 girls and in my secret office it says that I have 4 whores.

Sometimes some of your classmates say something like "Age 17 - I finally graduated from high school. But I couldn't enter College."

First deepthroat/anal is not shown in statistics or character screen if the girl is your whore.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Also part time job of a bouncer in a nightclub always requires "a bit of boxing experience", even tough I'm a professional boxer with 2000+ boxing skill.
I believe after trying to read that code that you need to be recognized as a candidate for amateur league champion or the actual champion of amateur league, if you bought a license the first moment you could and went pro before clearing the amateur bracket you are locked out in this version of the game as far as I can tell.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
When managin whore'/wife's clothes it would be nice to be able to take clothes off, like if you give her a dress she'd wear it with a blouse or a shirt that she previously had.
This. This so much.

Clothing sucks, not just for girls but for yourself as well.
I can never take off that stupid plaid shirt you start with unless I replace it with another shirt. Trying to put on a t-shirt instead does nothing, no matter how often I click on it.

There really needs to be an option to undress.

NoCtrl33

Feb 25, 2018
So apparently Mabuta extorts you even for camgirls. Is there another way to deal with him other then hiring a hitman with a sniper rifle? Will he ever give me a better percentage?

He really gets on my nerves.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
NoCtrl33
he should just give you better percentages ( 60% ) if you tell him ahead that you have whores.
just two ways to deal with him (that i know of currently, and others might know more about it) and not paying are killing him with a hitman or use the command in the injector mabutadead=1, to revert that command it would be mabutadead=0

spectre1viper
You can't do both in the same playthrough without cheating.
how do you cheat that you can start a gang, if you have started studying and vice versa how to study when you had chosen the gang path?

could you name some injector commands that would enable those things?

NoCtrl33

Feb 25, 2018
NoCtrl33
he should just give you better percentages ( 60% ) if you tell him ahead that you have whores.
just two ways to deal with him (that i know of currently, and others might know more about it) and not paying are killing him with a hitman or use the command in the injector mabutadead=1, to revert that command it would be mabutadead=0
While that command worked it seems to have totally borked daily earnings and expenses, whores earn 270, spend 23 on my own expenses. Then it says Total Expenses: -172 After expenses, you've earned a total of 227.

I know math isn't one of my greatest strengths, but I think something is a tad off there.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
The fatal bug ended up being a flaw in the QSP game engine but I found a workaround. The QSP engine was being caught in multiple endless loops when there should be no endless loop. Example:

:fix npc location
if $loc[npc]!'friend':
$loc[npc]='friend'
end
if $loc[npc]!'friend':jump 'fix npc location'

No loop right. But the engine was getting stuck in an eternal loop and the new variable value wasn't being recognized for some reason. It's like the engine was looping through it so fast that the new variable value never got updated in memory or something.

I ended up having to put extra code in all loops so that the engine couldn't get stuck. Example:

temp=0
:fix npc location
if $loc[npc]!'friend' and temp<daystart:
$loc[npc]='friend'
temp+=1
end
if $loc[npc]!'friend':jump 'fix npc location'

Major flaw in the QSP engine if you ask me...
Yeah but it also hasn't been worked on in years so guess no one would listen to that complaint. Though that is a very weird ass flaw to have in the engine.
While that command worked it seems to have totally borked daily earnings and expenses, whores earn 270, spend 23 on my own expenses. Then it says Total Expenses: -172 After expenses, you've earned a total of 227.

I know math isn't one of my greatest strengths, but I think something is a tad off there.
From my extensive experience in cheating at QSP games, there's usually not just 1 variable to change when you want something done. More than likely the variable for his percentage is still active in the game. I think it's mabutaroof but I can't be sure honestly. Usually just find some army dude at the strip club, max his stats and have him kill Mabuta. Much cleaner as the game is concerned.

Aus74328

Aug 13, 2019
I had thrown a party at the mansion and having a new social circle friend.
She is from the information 30, has 2 girls with the ages 18 and 20.
That would mean from those values she had her kids at the ages 10 and 12.
When asking her to tell me about herself she had given birth to them at the age 19 and 21.

i am not sure what bugged there her age or how old the kids.
just threw me of a littlebit seeing her age and how old the kids are.

anyone else noticed some strange values like that?
i am on the new version, cheated money and such to get back to where i was before.
Yeah. With testingcheats=1, NPCs randomly run $d_pimp_that_bitch which keeps the same npc history but occasionally changes the age

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah. With testingcheats=1, NPCs randomly run $d_pimp_that_bitch which keeps the same npc history but occasionally changes the age
If I have cheats enabled NPCs randomly get modified to make them hotter?
Doesn't that command also change boob size and such and make everyone look more or less the same?

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
That command seems to have tendencies to make females breast go to d and dd from what i have seen so far.
lipstick, mascara, fit body, plump lips, feminin beautifull face, highlights in the hair, small upturned nose , huge eyes, tanned those are things i have seen that could be done by that command.
another thing i had noticed changes the relationship level and randomizes to a point there lust, dominance and will values.

i tried running that command several times on the same test female and it tries to make the character more beautifull ( score wise) up to the max possible. i think the commands max beauty is at about 103, to reach the max of 105 would need then giving the female sexy permanent makeup and have her have e cup sized breasts.

clothing takes no part at all from my experimenting on the beauty score which is kinda a shame.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
That command seems to have tendencies to make females breast go to d and dd from what i have seen so far.
lipstick, mascara, fit body, plump lips, feminin beautifull face, highlights in the hair, small upturned nose , huge eyes, tanned those are things i have seen that could be done by that command.
another thing i had noticed changes the relationship level and randomizes to a point there lust, dominance and will values.
Yeah, I'd rather not have that applied randomly.
Leaving aside the issue that the ideal female is always a busty, curvy fitness model according to the game, there really shouldn't be a random chance that known NPCs suddenly transform physically without the player's input.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Game is great, but I wish there was some tutorial on what to do in the beginning. How do I get any work? I am not in university because of bad grades lol..

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes