noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Players are probably wondering what my status is for Evil 2 and I won't keep you guessing any longer.

I am moving on and will no longer develop for this game. There are several reasons for this.

#1 - I already accomplished 80% of my goals for this game starting with version 0.54 and ending with version 0.59.
#2 - One of the most terrible communities I've ever dealt with.

I take less abuse at my full-time job and get paid well for that. I get paid nothing for working on this game and take lots of abuse. No thank you. When three different developers have been chased off by this community, it is clear that the developers aren't the problem, it is the community that is the problem.

Version 0.59 was the largest release in this game's history. I am proud of what I accomplished despite the criticism. I could do a long rant on why I'm not continuing but there is little point and I don't want to come off as a whinner.

I am thankful for all of the players who supported me and this game! You know who you are and you are the best of this community! Thank you!

I will still be around but I'll be playing games instead of developing them. I probably won't visit this forum much if at all but will update the OP if someone competent releases an update and messages me.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
A long time member like you with your experience should know how to search for this problem!? The last 3 pages are almost full with the bugfix for that and it is at the op right over the download mirrors
Sorry I'm not always in tip-top shape and make quick replies. I'll remember to try to live up to high expectations.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Thats a start! You know, since over 1 week i really work in this thread and every single day you get messages like your, and the error is long fixed. I just don´t understand your fuc....ing expectations? You find a bug, so go search if somebody fixed it, it´s really easy and much quicker then to write it all down and annoy the others. + I could bet you downloaded it after it gets fixed and doesn´t read the FAQ or better, the Text above the mirrors (there you find that bugfix). Sorry but not sorry
Oookay Chief! Keep working hard!

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Why do my slaves/whores disappear ? They are not in the prison, no report on anything happening to them, nothing !

Dec 6, 2017
I've got no clue how to get the pictures to work because no matter what I do they always appear broken/don't show up. I can get the images if its from one of the links and it pops up however, the main screen doesn't display anything for me.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
*Joke on*
Is this why this is called F95Zone? :)
*Joke off*

For a lot of people it is easier to write "Hate" Stuff then to really appreciate the work.

I love this because i can´t find any game near so Evil and good like this.
And it is, more or less, easy for me to change minor things in the code haha
the 95% is blind, shallow and hollow.
F the 95% zone. that is the mentality one should adopt here to expand creativity.

Players are probably wondering what my status is for Evil 2 and I won't keep you guessing any longer.

I am moving on and will no longer develop for this game. There are several reasons for this.

#1 - I already accomplished 80% of my goals for this game starting with version 0.54 and ending with version 0.59.

I take less abuse at my full-time job and get paid well for that. I get paid nothing for working on this game and take lots of abuse. No thank you. When three different developers have been chased off by this community, it is clear that the developers aren't the problem, it is the community that is the problem.

Version 0.59 was the largest release in this game's history. I am proud of what I accomplished despite the criticism. I could do a long rant on why I'm not continuing but there is little point and I don't want to come off as a whinner.

I am thankful for all of the players who supported me and this game! You know who you are and you are the best of this community! Thank you!

I will still be around but I'll be playing games instead of developing them. I probably won't visit this forum much if at all but will update the OP if someone competent releases an update and messages me.
Love the game, love the details put in. the depth and to think of the potential that it could reach but hey.

While i respect his wish to quit i am disappointed why he need to take the words of a few so seriously when the great numbers of others which admires his work silently dwarves them by how many times is utterly disregarded.

need to grow stronger and wiser bro.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016

Thank you for your exceptional work on this project, the content you added is of top-notch quality, and I have deeply enjoyed it! This game is really one of the best QSP games in aspects of design, idealogy, story, and visual content.
It is sad to hear this, but we free loaders are grateful and understand.
Thanks for this announcement too, at the very least we all had closure to extinguish any further expectations.

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
Noobtrain, thanks for the effort, you have taken this game beyond what was basicly a breeding simulator.
You can't please everyone, so please yourself. Your mental health is more important than pleasing people while not getting any reward for the effort.
Not commented before as still working through the game to get to your content.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017

Sorry to hear that, pal. I've only recently become a moderator (again), but we haven't seen any reports come in from this thread regarding any abuse.

It's a pity to see another go the same way the others have (especially viper). I'd like to keep up with your work, if you do some on another site, please message me.

Thanks for all you've done, noobtrain.

I really hope the rest of you nutcases see what ye are doing to this community. Ye are literally ruining it for everyone else. When someone comes along and starts adding content solely down to themselves (and for free), don't give them the height of abuse. It's entirely uncalled for, and leads to extremely talented people to leave this site for good.

Rest assured, noobtrain, we aren't all like them. If you ever decide to continue work on this, even on another site, there will be tons of support behind you.

Kindest regards.

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019

Sorry to see you go my dude, but I honestly don't blame you one bit for wanting to be done with this. I would 100% be making the same decision if I was in your shoes.

Thank you again for all the work that you've done. Nobody asked you to do it and nobody paid you a dime but you still stepped up and did something really cool for this game, and I know I speak for at least a few other people in this forum when I say we appreciate it. That being said, you don't owe us a single additional minute of your time and your mental health should always come first.

It's really a shame that it came to this but there are just way too many people who either can't or don't take the time to read instructions and make an attempt at basic troubleshooting. As my wise old grandfather used to say, "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity".

Godspeed my friend.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
the 95% is blind, shallow and hollow.
F the 95% zone. that is the mentality one should adopt here to expand creativity.

Love the game, love the details put in. the depth and to think of the potential that it could reach but hey.

While i respect his wish to quit i am disappointed why he need to take the words of a few so seriously when the great numbers of others which admires his work silently dwarves them by how many times is utterly disregarded.

need to grow stronger and wiser bro.
Don't be too quick to judge others. If noobtrain hadn't already accomplished 80% of his goals for this game he most likely would have had a stronger desire to continue.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I've got no clue how to get the pictures to work because no matter what I do they always appear broken/don't show up. I can get the images if its from one of the links and it pops up however, the main screen doesn't display anything for me.
Are you following the installation instructions and do you meet all the requirements? The .qsp file has to stay in the 'Evil' folder that has the 'pic' folder in it. If you are running the game on a VM you have to select the correct video adapter in the VM settings. There is more information in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ'. This issue is nearly always caused by one of the following:

• Not following the requirements listed in the 'Requirements' section of the OP
  • Not following the installation instructions in the 'Installation' section of the OP
  • Not having the correct video adapter selected in the VM settings when running the game in a Virtual Machine (VM)

Far too many players don't read anything on the OP and just click on the download links and install the game without following any instructions.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Any option to put girls other than your sister on birth control? So to prevent them from getting pregnant?

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
By the way, since I've seen people asking for this and not really getting an answer. The requirement for starting a gang is to own an automatic pistol.

Reactions: Kelazad

babidiboo

Jul 21, 2017
Nothing crazy but this permit to unlock interaction with all relatives (in family).

I may do another update to improve some features. Like the pregnancy and different interaction with family members.

it's based on this patch https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-59-community-project.41582/post-8830412

Lmao you can now offer drugs to your 2 years old son or daughter :D

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes