xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
DONT WORK
after new game...?
Without cheat

Here is a basic checklist that will trigger all of the events including the new family story:
  • Own the mansion
  • Own a cool car
  • Own all the firearms
  • Purchase all the extras at your mansion
  • Have at least 6 mansion security guards
  • Have at least 2 maids
  • Train at least 12 slaves
  • Have at least 12 whores
  • Be a taxi driver a lot (mostly to get new slaves to train - capture the best girls)
  • Have contacts/relationships with lots of NPCs including high society and students
  • Have an excellent relationship with the chief of police, maintain it, and visit him occasionally
  • Have an excellent relationship with Tony and do business with him occasionally
  • Keep fit and a good appearance
  • Earn lots of money
  • Spend time at your mansion doing regular activities at different times of the day
With cheat

dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_1
dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_2

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I updated the OP with the new version. I played with it for a few hours and it looks good!

Thank you skybarbie for fixing some of my bugs! I tried to cram in as many new features as possible in version 0.59 and got a bit sloppy at the end (ran out of time when the release date came).

I also updated the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' with more information about getting the QSP player to show images and videos for those having this problem. Players who have a newer OS and don't have any old games installed may not have all the libraries required for the QSP player to fully work (show images and videos).

Sir_Percy

May 2, 2017
Hi there! I installed the Game, first "0.55 Beta Full" then "0.59 update" and at last "0.60 Bugfix", but when i start the game and finished the character or story cration...the game crashes. Update and Bugfix are located in Evil 2 --> Evil Folder, as instructed.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Hi there! I installed the Game, first "0.55 Beta Full" then "0.59 update" and at last "0.60 Bugfix", but when i start the game and finished the character or story cration...the game crashes. Update and Bugfix are located in Evil 2 --> Evil Folder, as instructed.

Any ideas?
Are you using the QSP Player that is bundled with the game? What OS are you using and is it fully updated?

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
will the gay version for (gay/bi) exist soon or it will probably be in next year?

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
will the gay version for (gay/bi) exist soon or it will probably be in next year?
If "soon" is never, then yes, soon.

Nothing wrong with those contents, just that nobody involved with the development of the game (at least the original devs) is interested in making them, at least from what I can gather through the posts. Download EVIL 1 and you'll see why.

dante31

Jan 15, 2020
i don't know if it is possible but sending tapes to husbands of 'married' npcs to toy with their marriage and/or threatening them to make them your whore/slave by sending tapes can flavour the gameplay, i mean this already in it but a little text change can do the trick. also it'll be good to see 'have a boyfriend' or 'in a relationship' texts on classmates or other youngsters, i guess.

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
How do you assign a gang slut?
Where does the option even appear?

I searched the forum and basically what I found is that she needs to be drugged up whore, which I already have.... but I cant assign one at all.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
How do you assign a gang slut?
Where does the option even appear?

I searched the forum and basically what I found is that she needs to be drugged up whore, which I already have.... but I cant assign one at all.
You have to talk with one of your whores that is working for you (a whore, not a slave).

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Found a bug that I was able to reproduce 100% of the time.
When starting a new game (I used Create your Own Story) you have to select the school background at least once, twice works as well. Then go to your classmates list & pay close attention to whoever was generated as the first person (top). Do whatever for your day and then go to sleep. Not sure why but that 1st person in the classmates list will always disappear. I played for an entire in-game week & no one else disappeared. I started 10 games in total and 10/10 the first person in the classmates list disappeared after the first sleep...
Certainly not game breaking but still a bug for sure. Hopefully an easy fix too.

Reactions: skybarbie

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
You have to talk with one of your whores that is working for you (a whore, not a slave).
Already did, the option does not appear. I tried talking to them when they are working in the street, brothel and unassigned.

Are there any conditions I'm missing or is this a bug?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Already did, the option does not appear. I tried talking to them when they are working in the street, brothel and unassigned.

Are there any conditions I'm missing or is this a bug?
These are the requirements in the code for a whore to take the gang slut role:

corr[npc]>=60 and lust[npc]>=70 and dom[npc]<=30 and will[npc]<50 and intel[npc]<60 and famrich[npc]!2 and marry[npc]=0 and institut[npc]=0 and work[npc]=0 and bdsm_dom[npc]=0

In other words:
  • Fully corrupted whore
  • Isn't married
  • Doesn't have a regular job
  • Isn't from a rich family
  • Isn't smart
  • Isn't a student
  • Isn't a BDSM Dom
You can fully corrupt any NPC using this cheat:

dynamic $d_instant_whore

You can also force any whore to be the gang slut using this cheat with the NPC on the screen:

gang_slut=npc

Last edited:

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Is the version supposed to say 0.59 (re-versioned) even though I have 0.60 beta I also downloaded and extractect all the files in order and I always overwrote everything?

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Found a bug that I was able to reproduce 100% of the time.
When starting a new game (I used Create your Own Story) you have to select the school background at least once, twice works as well. Then go to your classmates list & pay close attention to whoever was generated as the first person (top). Do whatever for your day and then go to sleep. Not sure why but that 1st person in the classmates list will always disappear. I played for an entire in-game week & no one else disappeared. I started 10 games in total and 10/10 the first person in the classmates list disappeared after the first sleep...
Certainly not game breaking but still a bug for sure. Hopefully an easy fix too.
Cool bug, nice catch!

There is a small chance, each time a classmate is generated, for a "princess" to be generated (hot, better stats, often rich, often smart, often a virgin, etc.). The princess wasn't given a real NPC number and kept the temporary one which got erased after each new day.

We can't have a princess being erased.

Fixed.

Reactions: mememeandmyself
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes