assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
2. Make it so that drug dealers can use bribes to avoid getting arrested by the police so that you dont't have to bail them out.
Whores are not to be trusted with spare money, and it would be confiscated anyway. But our good friend the colonel may pay those bribes himself, and send you the invoice afterwards. Stat dependant chances are smart, will do.
and those who are not part of your lists get eliminated
That's not easy. Many characters are referenced by their number elsewhere, shifting all that numbers correctly is neigh impossible. Though end-of-day cycles absolutely should check if the character exists, and do it the first thing, skipping all the next conditional code. Some of them do:
Code:
if dead[mainnpc]=0 and $loc[mainnpc]!'dead' and $loc[mainnpc]!'' and $name[mainnpc]!'':
Going over thousands of characters will take some time regardless. Ths one will check if sold slaves are marked as dead and/or purged, thus made nameless.
- I like the slutmary, but thought if she really really liked you she would give it up.
By design, that amount of like equals to marriage. In a backstory that's already so, you can meet a girl who does vaginal or have kids even as she was afraid before. Real time interactions may need additional checks and choices.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
Thanks to Warscared, this one stumbled upon a funny bug: the dead variable is not reset anywhere, so many pretty much alive npcs have like dead[npc]=7. Some conditions check for dead!1, that works fine, other check dead=0 and do glitch. Thanks to this, many people can't find a job.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
Ah, yes, fifty of death genders.
Ins't everyone in this game aging on day at a time?
In a last update this one enabled faster child aging, about three months with a cheat. Incidentally, it would be two months with a cheat and two years enen without. Tons of useless children are boring, and years are long enough time for player to overlook.

Added choices: to make a debtor's daughter your whore instead, or to clear the debtor, if you don't bother. Slightly expanded childgen for it. Also fixed: debtor whores were not added to the list.
That's a first of other character's relative recruitment, though mothers are gone here. Actual siblings would be more complex; presently a character can have only one of older/younger brother/sister, so if one girl has both older and younger, and you recruit the older, she should have two younger ones, but the game can't. No ideas here, except ignore it and embrace possible inconsistencies.

Re: next day lag. Daily autosave is longer than calculations. This one suspects that character stories take up most of the save file. This one strives to decimate excesive entries, for example monthly boyfriend/job cycle should be done just 4 times per year. For existing games you may clear player's own story, not that anyone cares for reading it: inject
Code:
$story[you]=''
killvar 'undress'
It may save up to megabyte of size.

Related bug: in $d_clear_vars there is entry "undress[]=0", that actually ADDS a new cell to array each time. Purging it should save some size too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klangkugel

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The main thing that contributes to the save game size is the number of NPCs generated. Both skybarbie and I took steps to reduce this by giving the player options to discard/keep several different NPC types such as males you meet at the theatre & strip club, high society contacts, etc. These optional NPCs use the temporary NPC number of 2 so if the player chooses to discard them, they are never given a unique NPC number.

A dead NPC takes up nearly as much space as an alive one (minus the NPC's deleted story). The same variables are stored, they are just all zeros. Reusing a dead NPC's npc number would be the main way to reduce save game size further. This would complicate new NPC generation but it could be done (a lot of code would have to be changed). My save game sizes are usually between 3 to 5 MB which is very reasonable.

A great deal of processing takes place when starting a new day. 95% of it is NPC related. Again, the more NPCs you have in your game the longer it will take to start a new day. This is why it takes no time at all in the early stages of the game. Every NPC adds processing time. This could be optimized some more for sure but that is why there is a delay.

FYI - If multiple people are working on the game at the same time I recommend either working together or have one of you merge everyone's work together. This is fairly easy with QSP as you output the code as a text file and then do a file compare and merge in the differences (manually).

QGen - Game - Export - Text file in TXT2GAME format

Do this will both QSP files and then compare the outputted text files. Using the same .qproj file for both QSPs will make the changes line up better and easier to follow. You can just copy the .qproj file and rename it if needed.

I personally don't recommend changing the QSP filename. It confuses players to have more than one QSP file in their Evil 2 game folder. Guaranteed, players will click on the wrong one and scratch their head as to why things aren't working right. That is why jessicajones, noobtrain (myself), and skybarbie all left the QSP filename as:

Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp

I'm happy to see that there is some development interest in the game. All we ask as previous developers is to keep the theme and intent of the game intact and just improve it, add to it, and fix bugs.

Last edited:

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
QGen - Game - Export - Text file in TXT2GAME format
Oh, there is a tool for this. Funny, newer Qgen5 lacks most of the functions of previous Qgen4. This one was sure new version feature cut got in fashion recently-er. Thanks, plain text files are merged easily. Though this one just managed to fuck up with conversions and lost it's latest file, so one will take finnmacha's file and restore last changes from scratch. If finnmacha's quite finished and okay with it.

At first glance, reassigning a dead character's number is simple enough, just use a dead's number instead of npcmaxgen. The catch is in references. And there may be a point in a different flavours of dead — disposable characters like (kidless) slaves and debtors may get assigned "dead" other that 1, to be rewritten. At the other hand, it may be useful not to clean the dead completely, especially for family tracking. This one will add more chances for random girls to have kids, so dynasties may became a thing.

Reactions: noobtrain

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
This one decided that kidnapped girls should be put on birth control right away. Farm of breeding (yet not) slaves is a fetish, but absolutely useless in a this game.
Random casual sex is mostly restored, testing.
Drug courier failure chance would be like "rand(1,200)+rand(1,200)>=200+intel+beauty". That's 1:7 for average girl (50+50) and less than 1:260 for smart and cute (90+90). Is this ok? Cop trust > 80 (of 100 max) gives total immunity, but that should be removed later. Drug trafficing is a kind of federal crime, local colonel may bail out perps, but not give them the free pass.

This one suggests an opinion: domination stat of NPCs should be bedroom/roleplay only, and most common sense life choices (like doing drugs and delling herself) should depend on the will stat. With the exception of maybe signing the slave contract. High dom, low will girl be like: "Lick my boots, peasant! Did I got it right, are you not offended?" Though there should be a way to gently lower their willpower, maybe with expensive presents.

Added an option to rest at home, and more energy overall. The game was balanced for grind and one hour actions, now actions are quicker and you may run out of gas by noon, with an only option to wait for a next day (or interact with people). You may now return to student party, if there's one, even if you started it.

Last edited:

malpha92

Dec 25, 2017
I think there is a needed optimisation with 'slutmary' status (which I like, interesting idea, adding more variations in personalities of NPC ;) )

'will[npc]' value never reach a level low enought to broke that check:

Code:
if down[npc]=0 and panty[npc]=0 and showdick=1 and vag[npc]>0 and vaglock[npc]=0:
    if (dom[you]>dom[npc] and dom[npc]<80 and will[npc]<40) or slutmary[npc]=0 or drunk[npc]>3 or married_you[npc]>0:
            gs'vaginal'
    else
[...]
Maybe im mistaken but what I found in code made me understand that only slaves from farm can be that much broken, other uses with will[npc] hardly reach down <50. So the only way to broke that kind of girl promises is only to marry her or to party a lot in nightclub or to reach 150 relationship (but in that last case its not "broken" her promises if you know what I mean... Its EVIL game :sneaky:).

IMO could be better to rise the check to at least 50 (or to combine it with other stats like horny[npc], lust[npc] or corr[npc] values, I didnt check the usages and values but could be an interesting way) and why not to add a "bypass" with drugs too, like with alcohol.

Last edited:
Reactions: assertiveless

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
This one recently added drugs bypass to anal and throat checks, and honestly forgot about own vaginal block. Also this one favours compound conditions. Like "dom[npc]+will[npc]*2<160" instead "dom[npc]<80 and will[npc]<40". Though dom=80 is a flag for being BDSM dominant, so it should be left intact. Maybe "dom[you]*2>dom[npc]+will[npc]*2", that way you may overpower her up to will 50. Also, 15% of girls are just weak-willed: "if willrand>70 and willrand<=85:will[num]=rand(0,50)"(in femstory). And will may be lowered by consented (dom <= 10) degrading, that's pissing and slapping. Though still only up to 50, still too high, will lower.
Girls may be inebriated in cafe, check there is slightly easier: will[npc]>65 or dom[npc]>=70 or intel[npc]>70. That one absolutely should be made compound, with no hard blocks, friendly drinking (for free!) is innocent enough.

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
This one is crushed by a secret of death. That is, characters have a variable "dead[npc]", that should be 0 or 1. But the function $d_kill does "dead[]=npc" — that's add of a new item to the array "dead", and does it pretty often. In a save of npcmaxgen=70, arrsize('dead')=987 and growing, even if no one actually died yet. Separate graveyard array of dead may be useful, but it's filled too carelesly. This one is introducing instead the function $d_resyk (similar to a $d_kill), that insert an npc 's number to array resyk[]=npc and assigns dead[npc]=66, to reuse the number later.
Code:
if arrsize('resyk')>0 and dead[(resyk[0])]=66:
    i=resyk[0]
    npc=i
    killvar('resyk',0)
else
    if npcmaxgen<7:npcmaxgen=7
    npcmaxgen+=1
    npc=npcmaxgen
    i=npcmaxgen
end
This one suggests to inject " killvar('dead') " to save even more savegame size. All characters will get dead=0, but that's fine, actual death status is set also by $loc='dead', so no sudden zombies.

- Modified Bar to have encounter at bar while getting drink.
Bar encounters are a nice job. Though it's more fun to check corr+lust. Otherwise only hardened whores will accept to fool around.

malpha92

Dec 25, 2017
The game itself is independent to the OS, its the "player" which has to be compatible.
I think its possible but cant try:

KashKa

Dec 20, 2016
I've been trying to create my own personal mini-mod for this. However i'm having difficulty with the character generation, for the moment I just want to generate a single female character, which i've done. However she doesn't get stored more permanently, and i wanted her to be in specific locations at specific times, any chance i can get some of the code behind this explained?

This creates all kinds of problems, primarily where i've tried to create a new starting "room" and when i try to "invite her home" i end up just getting kicked to the the empty hallway with no error logs. Is there a way to activate a debug mode so i can see what causes this?

If need be i'll post some of my ramshackle n00b script to help with debugging?

Reactions: Storm4n

assertiveless

Jun 5, 2022
This one mostly finished a new update, with finnmacha's additions: the 0.67!
  1. Reworked most of whore calculations. Adjusted income, now it depends on different stats. Added daily personal reports to variable jobs, fixed some bugs, streamlined end-of-day cycles.
  2. Opened gloryhole for (non-voluntary) whores. Blackmailed girls now are not expelled automatically, so it's the safest place for them.
  3. Now birth control is mandatory only for brothel and street girls. Slaves are made safe upon kidnapping.
  4. Drug courier fail chance greatly depends on intellect and beauty.
  5. Ongoing dorm parties can be revisited. Party actions now increase friendship. Drugged girls are easier to lay. Unfucked drunk girls may go fuck someone else.
  6. Added random off-screen daily casual sex for known girls.
  7. Expanded story generation (again).
  8. Nerfed recently boosted drugs to less ridiculous changes. Remove "antiandrogen" because useless for any non-trans person. Added bulk purchase of afrodisiacs.
  9. Increased max Energy to 25, allowed to rest at home without ending the day.
  10. Debtors may be pressed to give you their daughters as whores.
  11. Enabled old strapon sex content if a dildo is owned. Not balanced.
  12. Anal creampies work as a lube for next fucking.
  13. Changed most non-sexual interactions to check girl's will instead of dominance. Will can be lowered with expensive gifts and repeated orgasms.
  14. Pregnancy duration is randomized at a conception: pregduedate[npc]=pregdura+rand(-10,10). That way instead of random birth time because breast and belly growth are set as a portions of total duration.
Installation on a full 0.65 game:
  1. get finnmacha's picture pack
    pics uploaded to Mega. Mega
  2. extract and replace Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp and Evil2-spectre1viper.qproj from attached archive.

Street whores now need bigger boobs, slutty clothes and more dominance. Brothel whores fees are based on boob size and beaty, non-slaves get more if smart and lustful. Camwhores are more effective if smart, young, slutty dressed, and have well-stretched holes. And their holes do tighten with time, so go service your girls at least monthly. Gloryhole is still a flat rate.

There was quite a major lag source: most daily cycles, like gang and whore, each went through all NPCs, not only that listed in a respective array. This one suspects a workaround for some already squashed bugs.

Last edited:

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
This one mostly finished a new update, with finnmacha's additions: the 0.67!
  1. Reworked most of whore calculations. Adjusted income, now it depends on different stats. Added daily personal reports to variable jobs, fixed some bugs, streamlined end-of-day cycles.
  2. Opened gloryhole for (non-voluntary) whores. Blackmailed girls now are not expelled automatically, so it's the safest place for them.
  3. Now birth control is mandatory only for brothel and street girls. Slaves are made safe upon kidnapping.
  4. Drug courier fail chance greatly depends on intellect and beauty.
  5. Ongoing dorm parties can be revisited. Party actions now increase friendship. Drugged girls are easier to lay. Unfucked drunk girls may go fuck someone else.
  6. Added random off-screen daily casual sex for known girls.
  7. Expanded story generation (again).
  8. Nerfed recently boosted drugs to less ridiculous changes. Remove "antiandrogen" because useless for any non-trans person. Added bulk purchase of afrodisiacs.
  9. Increased max Energy to 25, allowed to rest at home without ending the day.
  10. Debtors may be pressed to give you their daughters as whores.
  11. Enabled old strapon sex content if a dildo is owned. Not balanced.
  12. Anal creampies work as a lube for next fucking.
  13. Changed most non-sexual interactions to check girl's will instead of dominance. Will can be lowered with expensive gifts and repeated orgasms.
  14. Pregnancy duration is randomized at a conception: pregduedate[npc]=pregdura+rand(-10,10). That way instead of random birth time because breast and belly growth are set as a portions of total duration.
Installation on a full 0.65 game:
  1. get finnmacha's picture pack
  2. extract and replace Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp and Evil2-spectre1viper.qproj from attached archive.

Street whores now need bigger boobs, slutty clothes and more dominance. Brothel whores fees are based on boob size and beaty, non-slaves get more if smart and lustful. Camwhores are more effective if smart, young, slutty dressed, and have well-stretched holes. And their holes do tighten with time, so go service your girls at least monthly. Gloryhole is still a flat rate.

There was quite a major lag source: most daily cycles, like gang and whore, each went through all NPCs, not only that listed in a respective array. This one suspects a workaround for some already squashed bugs.
where I can find finnmacha's picture pack?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes