noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
More like i started to withhold them directly after making them my whores, so the incentive was to low from the start.
I changed the date of the withholding start in the savegame to give me a bit more time and work now on increasing their incentive. It is quite slow now but at least it is increasing.
Yea, it's recommended that they start with a high incentive. Then, at least every other day, increase their incentive by convincing them to work harder. You can even do this everyday.

Perhaps I'll add this to the feature you requested. If they're your whore, it maxes their incentive also (the 1,000 cap per girl cheat).

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Another thing i noticed in my current game is the amount of married women is extremely low, not only in younger women where that might be the norm but in all age groups.
(I did not test slaves yet, i do not think they stay married after enslavement, but it should be mentioned in their history.)
For theater and friends through appointment it is at or below 5% (test with around 100) and for women in the nightclub there is about 50% chance for a boyfriend but i never had a married woman there.

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
from previous version you can increase your max cum by taking some drug,
since upgrade to version 6.9 the ballmax is lock at 80

after some digging i found this code in Vivod location

Code:
if ballmax[you]<150:
    !    if girl[you]>50 and ballmax[you]<90:ballmax[you]=90
    !    if girl[you]>100 and ballmax[you]<100:ballmax[you]=100

ballmax[you] = 80+girl[you]/40*10 
end
If I'm not wrong this code intended to increase the max cum after player have sex with 40 girls
but because that all previous effect that can raise ball size is overwritten.

I add small modification to keep previous drug effect working,

thus, give player another means to increase ball size without massively increased number of NPC.

Code:
if ballmax[you]<150:
    extra_girl=girl[you]-(assign_girl*4)

if extra_girl>=4:
        ballmax[you] = ballmax[you]+(extra_girl/4)
        assign_girl = assign_girl+(extra_girl/4)
    end
end

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Another thing i noticed in my current game is the amount of married women is extremely low, not only in younger women where that might be the norm but in all age groups.
(I did not test slaves yet, i do not think they stay married after enslavement, but it should be mentioned in their history.)
For theater and friends through appointment it is at or below 5% (test with around 100) and for women in the nightclub there is about 50% chance for a boyfriend but i never had a married woman there.
Some girls seem to be very unsure about their jobs.
any time any action is done with them, they switch jobs for some reason.
I made some adjustments to increase the marriage rate. Fixed the other bug. The issue was the stripper job. It wasn't being removed so it kept coming back each time. Thank you!

I also added max incentive to your whores with the super expensive gift from the heart feature.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
from previous version you can increase your max cum by taking some drug,
since upgrade to version 6.9 the ballmax is lock at 80

after some digging i found this code in Vivod location

Code:
if ballmax[you]<150:

ballmax[you] = 80+girl[you]/40*10
end
If I'm not wrong this code intended to increase the max cum after player have sex with 40 girls
but because that all previous effect that can raise ball size is overwritten.

I add small modification to keep previous drug effect working,

thus, give player another means to increase ball size without massively increased number of NPC.

Code:
if ballmax[you]<150:
    extra_girl=girl[you]-(assign_girl*4)

if extra_girl>=4:
        ballmax[you] = ballmax[you]+(extra_girl/4)
        assign_girl = assign_girl+(extra_girl/4)
    end
end
I'm not sure what your 'assign_girl' and 'extra_girl' variables are for but they don't exist in-game.

I made some adjustments and will meet you half way. Here is the new formula:

ballmax[you]=(80+(girl[you]/2)+maleextract[you])

Since this code/formula is located in module 'vivod', you won't see the change until you go to sleep and start a new day. Sleeping causes the temporary adjustments to drop off while the permanent increases remain.

This is much more generous than before. Before this change, you literally had to fuck half a town in order to increase your ballmax much at all.

The only drug that I've set to cause a permanent increase to ballmax is the 'male extract'. You have to consume it from your inventory. +1 to ballmax per dose is extremely generous. The temporary boosts from other drugs should still work but they don't last longer than the current day.

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
well... now that became community project. Would be nice to improve lots and lots of things, even add variety. Beggining with the layout. Make it cleaner.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.69 Beta build 6

Changes

I finished overhauling NPC generation and NPC stories. I may tune a few things but it's at least 98% completed. Divorces happen too frequently with NPC stories so I'll have to tweak that a bit. It's hard to stay married these days lol.

Instead of saying 'guy #' in NPC stories, I now give the person a name. I also list the babies name who is being born along with their gender (instead of just "A child is born"). I added a bunch of additional text to the stories to hopefully add more variety.

I also finished tuning body dimensions/proportions.

The NPC jobs overhaul has been completed.

The 'Give all your girls a super expensive gift from the heart' feature now maxes their incentive if they're working for you as a whore or slave.

Adjusted the ballmax formula based on player feedback. It will be much easier to increase this now but not too easy hopefully. Consuming 'male extract' from your inventory will now give you a small increase to ballmax. You have to sleep before you'll see the permanent effect. The temporary effect can be seen right away but doesn't last beyond the current day.

I'll add to this as I remember things...

Lots of bug fixes! All reported bugs have been fixed.

The main feature left that I would like to include when version 0.69 goes out of beta is player body preferences. Instead of relying on the default beauty score, players will be able to influence what is attractive to them. A girl's beauty score will be adjusted according to your selected preferences. I'm only roughly 15% of the way done with this.

You'll also be able to workout with girl friends. This feature has been completed but it's currently greyed out since you don't have the pictures for it yet.

Installation

Replace the two existing files with the two from the .7z archive.

Update your save game

Run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector':

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3'

Beginner's Guide
How to trigger the random events and stories in Evil 2

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Evil 2 - 0.69 Beta build 6

Changes

I finished overhauling NPC generation and NPC stories. I may tune a few things but it's at least 98% completed. Divorces happen too frequently with NPC stories so I'll have to tweak that a bit. It's hard to stay married these days lol.

Instead of saying 'guy #' in NPC stories, I now give the person a name. I also list the babies name who is being born along with their gender (instead of just "A child is born"). I added a bunch of additional text to the stories to hopefully add more variety.

I also finished tuning body dimensions/proportions.

The NPC jobs overhaul has been completed.

The 'Give all your girls a super expensive gift from the heart' feature now maxes their incentive if they're working for you as a whore or slave.

Adjusted the ballmax formula based on player feedback. It will be much easier to increase this now but not too easy hopefully. Consuming 'male extract' from your inventory will now give you a small increase to ballmax. You have to sleep before you'll see the permanent effect. The temporary effect can be seen right away but doesn't last beyond the current day.

I'll add to this as I remember things...

Lots of bug fixes! All reported bugs have been fixed.

The main feature left that I would like to include when version 0.69 goes out of beta is player body preferences. Instead of relying on the default beauty score, players will be able to influence what is attractive to them. A girl's beauty score will be adjusted according to your selected preferences. I'm only roughly 15% of the way done with this.

You'll also be able to workout with girl friends. This feature has been completed but it's currently greyed out since you don't have the pictures for it yet.

Installation

Replace the two existing files with the two from the .7z archive.

Update your save game

Run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector':

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3'

Beginner's Guide
How to trigger the random events and stories in Evil 2
I am getting this

1702875278773.png

1702875316538.png

Basically no images. All help appreciated.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I attempted to replay my own 'Pool Girl Stories - Sasha' story and it wouldn't start using the 'Start or replay the random events and stories in Evil 2' feature. I left out one line of code in order to make it work. If you wish to replay this story you can either re-download build 6 or type the following into the 'spectre1viper command injector':

pool_girl_stories_sasha=0

Reactions: Yukino

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to guess what's your relationship level with a girl? I see nothing like stats or anything or maybe I'm damn blind

also, is there a way to force your way when it comes to blackmailed women saying "no I won't do camwhoring because someone MAY recognize me..." unlike doing on-foot prostitution on the streets it seems, since you can assign them to take dick in a road but cannot tell them to wear a damn mask on them and have their identities hidden while doing shows -_-

Code:
if komp>0 and server>0 and $loc[npc]!'locale_camwhore':
        act'Set <<$genre2[pol[npc]]>> up as a camwhore':
            cls
            if in_buisness[npc]=5 and corr[npc]+lust[npc]<150:
                '<<$name[npc]>> refuses - "Hey, I agreed to push drugs, not to show boobs!"'
                act'<b>Leave</b>':gt $loc[you]
            elseif youslut[npc]=1 and married_you[npc]=0:
                '<<$name[npc]>> refuses, <<$genre[pol[npc]]>> is too afraid of being seen by people <<$genre[pol[npc]]>> knows.'
            else
                minut+=rand(5,10)
                gs'stat'
                in_buisness[npc]=3
                in_buisnesstext[npc]=3
                $loc[npc]='locale_camwhore'
                if slave[npc]=1:
                    'You rent an apartment with a computer and webcam for your new camwhore slave.'
                else
                    !'You rent an apartment with a computer and webcam for your new camwhore.'
                    'You say that it is cool to be camwhore, how you can sit yourself in front of the computer and show off to lots of horny viewers.'
                    '<<$name[npc]>> and I agree and you are now renting an apartment with a computer and webcam for <<$genre2[pol[npc]]>> new job.'
                    youslut[npc]=3
                    if ((institut[npc]>0 and institut[npc]<6) or (odnogrup[npc]>0 and institut[npc]!6)) and rand(1,6)<3:
                        institut[npc]=0
                        odnogrup[npc]=0
                        '<br><<$name[npc]>> was <b>kicked out</b> of the University for camwhoring.'
                        $story[npc]+='<br>'
                        $story[npc]+=' Age <<age[npc]>> - I was <b>kicked out</b> of the University for camwhoring.'
                    end
                end
I mean I got no idea how to properly code but I'm going to try and edit this without burning the whole house down...

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there a way to guess what's your relationship level with a girl? I see nothing like stats or anything or maybe I'm damn blind

also, is there a way to force your way when it comes to blackmailed women saying "no I won't do camwhoring because someone MAY recognize me..." unlike doing on-foot prostitution on the streets it seems, since you can assign them to take dick in a road but cannot tell them to wear a damn mask on them and have their identities hidden while doing shows -_-

Code:
if komp>0 and server>0 and $loc[npc]!'locale_camwhore':
        act'Set <<$genre2[pol[npc]]>> up as a camwhore':
            cls
            if in_buisness[npc]=5 and corr[npc]+lust[npc]<150:
                '<<$name[npc]>> refuses - "Hey, I agreed to push drugs, not to show boobs!"'
            elseif youslut[npc]=1 and married_you[npc]=0:
                '<<$name[npc]>> refuses, <<$genre[pol[npc]]>> is too afraid of being seen by people <<$genre[pol[npc]]>> knows.'
            else
                minut+=rand(5,10)
                gs'stat'
                in_buisness[npc]=3
                in_buisnesstext[npc]=3
                $loc[npc]='locale_camwhore'
                if slave[npc]=1:
                    'You rent an apartment with a computer and webcam for your new camwhore slave.'
                else
                    !'You rent an apartment with a computer and webcam for your new camwhore.'
                    'You say that it is cool to be camwhore, how you can sit yourself in front of the computer and show off to lots of horny viewers.'
                    '<<$name[npc]>> and I agree and you are now renting an apartment with a computer and webcam for <<$genre2[pol[npc]]>> new job.'
                    youslut[npc]=3
                    if ((institut[npc]>0 and institut[npc]<6) or (odnogrup[npc]>0 and institut[npc]!6)) and rand(1,6)<3:
                        institut[npc]=0
                        odnogrup[npc]=0
                        '<br><<$name[npc]>> was <b>kicked out</b> of the University for camwhoring.'
                        $story[npc]+='<br>'
                        $story[npc]+=' Age <<age[npc]>> - I was <b>kicked out</b> of the University for camwhoring.'
                    end
                end
I mean I got no idea how to properly code but I'm going to try and edit this without burning the whole house down...
If you have cheats enabled you can see what your relationship score is, otherwise you have a ballpark idea with what category the person is in 'Contacts', 'Best Friends', 'Sexual Partners', etc.

In Evil 2, sex work is even more frowned upon than in today's world. Some females resort to it due to pure desperation or to keep from starving to death. The Internet is too public, way more so than being a prostitute on the street or in a brothel. Yes, girls do wear masks or hide their faces IRL but generally not in Evil 2. It's a different world, different environment, different culture.

Feel free to edit the game as you'd like.

Reactions: skybarbie

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
My game sometimes stops loading images.
Last time it occured was during sex doggystyle.
It will show a broken image icon and any picture or video thereafter becomes unable to find. (side-menu included)

Restarting fixes this.

Not game breaking, but I'm curious what the issue there is?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
My game sometimes stops loading images.
Last time it occured was during sex doggystyle.
It will show a broken image icon and any picture or video thereafter becomes unable to find. (side-menu included)

Restarting fixes this.

Not game breaking, but I'm curious what the issue there is?
You run out of video card memory in most cases. Other times, the game just gets corrupted and requires a restart (rare). If you leave your computer on for days at a time, Windows can sometimes require a reboot also. It's never happened to me personally (images stop working) as I have 6 GBs of video card memory and reboot my computer at least once per day.

Reactions: skybarbie

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
You run out of video card memory in most cases. Other times, the game just gets corrupted and requires a restart (rare). If you leave your computer on for days at a time, Windows can sometimes require a reboot also. It's never happened to me personally (images stop working) as I have 6 GBs of video card memory and reboot my computer at least once per day.
Ah, I'll check next time it happens (y)

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes