Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Im doing the "Create your character" path, as a poor student... and Im going to university everyday
Does this improve anything on my character ? I have been going daily for almost 3 months in game and dont see anything changing/improving, besides getting some money(30) at the end of the month
Should I just drop university and use my time in more interesting things or is it worth anything in the long run ?
There are a few college events but mostly just college parties where you can meet people and classmates. You can eventually graduate from college but it takes a long time.

Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017
First of thanks for continuing to work on this game. I just stumbled over it by chance and have to say I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far. That being said I took a look at the game files using qgen cause I wanted to find out what the effects of killing mabuta are and it seems to me that you loose the protection from cop raids on your whores which obviously makes sense. As far as I can tell though there is no possibility to get that back atm or did I overlook something?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
A suggestion is to expand on the "dating" system and add actions and scenes in it, for example in the movies theater sex and groping, while "walking outdoors" outdoor sex and so on etc, boat scenes if you have the boat etc

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
First of thanks for continuing to work on this game. I just stumbled over it by chance and have to say I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far. That being said I took a look at the game files using qgen cause I wanted to find out what the effects of killing mabuta are and it seems to me that you loose the protection from cop raids on your whores which obviously makes sense. As far as I can tell though there is no possibility to get that back atm or did I overlook something?
Not currently, however I think I'll add cop protection if you have maxed your relationship with the chief of police. Thank you for the idea!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
A suggestion is to expand on the "dating" system and add actions and scenes in it, for example in the movies theater sex and groping, while "walking outdoors" outdoor sex and so on etc, boat scenes if you have the boat etc
Once I cleanup the game and get it in a mostly "bug free' state, I'll probably ask the players want they want me to focus on next. Currently, I'm working on lots of bug fixes. I don't want to do much with new features until the game is pretty clean and out of beta.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Minor bug/inconsistency. If you try to sell steroids and have more interested buyers than stock you end up selling for 50 each but the text still says 12 each.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yeah. With testingcheats=1, NPCs randomly run $d_pimp_that_bitch which keeps the same npc history but occasionally changes the age
Incorrect. I was wondering where this rumor came from. The command has a low chance of running once during NPC creation. There is a couple of other times where the command can run but it is never just randomly applied to existing NPCs.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Then maybe you can remove the "invite to your place" options for male npcs? I think I accidentally sort of had sex with a dude)
Give me specific examples of when this occurs. If this is happening, I need to fix it.

Make sure you have the 1.0a Beta Bug Fix patch installed. It is not included with the main download.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Give me specific examples of when this occurs. If this is happening, I need to fix it.

Make sure you have the 1.0a Beta Bug Fix patch installed. It is not included with the main download.
I had this happen with my University teacher, who was clearly male.
It was the only available option.
Doesn't seem to happen in the Bug Fix though.
Now there's no options with the teacher, why does he exist?

aon11

Sep 24, 2017

Ok, I tried to reproduce it, and I guess I didn't really have sex with him, but after inviting him home the game just took me to my apartment, as opposed to him telling me "are you a fag or something", and in statistics it says "You`ve had sex with 1 guy/s"

I'm not exactly sure if it's a bug, but I had a whore that I blackmailed, and she was arrested. After I bailed her (she was expelled from the University) it said that she owes me 500, and once she gave it back she stopped being my whore. Now I still have an option to blackmail her, though she doesn't care about it, maybe remove that option? I could still ask her to work voluntarily and in "Tell me about yourself " screen she says "Age 17 became your whore" twice.

Last edited:

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
I think after you "Drive around the area" with your gang member, you're going to interact with the person you saw on the street as if he/she was your gang member (you can give them guns and stuff)

There is also a really weird bug when you have sex with a girl and choose any position except "push her down by the shoulders" there are no sex options, and if you choose "push her down by the shoulders" then time fast forwards to 4 am and the girls says "It is getting late and we should probably get some rest..." Sometimes the game just crashes instead.

There's a save

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes