aon11

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not 100% what drug den is, because I just assumed that if I offer people to do that they'll just sell drugs, but in character description it says something like "Jakub your whore.. She works for you for drugs.. " (Jacob's a dude). Also, since there is no gay content whatsoever, maybe remove option to make dudes be your whores for drugs?

2.png
Sort of self-explanatory

Learning massage takes energy, but you can still do it even if you are completely exhausted.

Last edited:

NoCtrl33

Feb 25, 2018
Will admit to cheating boxing after I got to about rank 500, which took forever and a half. But once I cheated by doing tons of battles with the inbuilt box again and max energy tools I can't seem to get past rank 100. Is this a bug or do I need to do something special?

D

Deleted member 584847

hey is it possible to get in touch with familly members or are they just a background?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Will admit to cheating boxing after I got to about rank 500, which took forever and a half. But once I cheated by doing tons of battles with the inbuilt box again and max energy tools I can't seem to get past rank 100. Is this a bug or do I need to do something special?
Fixing it right now. Thank you for the heads up!

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
I have been playing for a couple days now and I really like most of the features in the patch. The exceptions are that I found that my boxing, weight lifting and kickboxing maxed out at 3400 which really does not cut if for pro boxing. The Barn stopped working after 4 slaves. I could dump them in the trunk but they never arrive at the barn. In the base game Codex.mpeg.dll in the sound directory is throwing a virus warning.
Part of the time when I stun a victim they change from females to males in the trunk. I did not have these issues before the patch at least I did not notice them. Going to play the base game again for a while to test if I was just oblivious.
So far I am really liking the game and waiting to see what you come up with next. Thanks

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I have been playing for a couple days now and I really like most of the features in the patch. The exceptions are that I found that my boxing, weight lifting and kickboxing maxed out at 3400 which really does not cut if for pro boxing. The Barn stopped working after 4 slaves. I could dump them in the trunk but they never arrive at the barn. In the base game Codex.mpeg.dll in the sound directory is throwing a virus warning.
Part of the time when I stun a victim they change from females to males in the trunk. I did not have these issues before the patch at least I did not notice them. Going to play the base game again for a while to test if I was just oblivious.
So far I am really liking the game and waiting to see what you come up with next. Thanks
It's funny that you mention it, but I increased the boxing max just a few minutes before you posted this.

Put an exception for this game in your anti-virus software. There is no virus.

I thought I had all the gender problems fixed in the 1.0a beta bug fix update. Are you using a new save game? Old save games aren't compatible. If the problem persists, send/attach two save games. One just before you stun the girl and the other once you get her to the farm and she is now a male.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm not very smart, so maybe I didn't explain it very well. When I first deepthroat/have anal sex with a whore, I don't even get a message that it was her first time; usually girls say something like "you should feel privileged that you're my first" or something like that. I suspect that once you ask a girl to be your whore she is no longer a virgin.

Also, if you have a whore that you blackmail with a sextape, you still have an option to arrange a setup, but even after you do, you have no option to demand that money.

If you have a -100 relationship with someone, for example after bullying, and then offer them a dose, relationship will be 0.
I believe I have the first issue you mention fixed.

I'm looking into the second issue.

Not really a bug but what would you prefer?

Metalfuck

Feb 13, 2018
Bug report, I think
When I invite a lady to the chinese restaurant, you have the option to pay full(50) or half(25), but it doesnt detract the money from you after it is done
Pay full for a favor seems to work ok, I got slapped and lost 50

This game so far is pretty great, thanks for your effort!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Bug report, I think
When I invite a lady to the chinese restaurant, you have the option to pay full(50) or half(25), but it doesnt detract the money from you after it is done
Pay full for a favor seems to work ok, I got slapped and lost 50

This game so far is pretty great, thanks for your effort!
Thank you for the bug report! Fixed in the next release.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I've been working on bug fixes and will hopefully have a new release in a few days. I'm hoping to get the game out of beta soon. Once the majority of bugs have been fixed I'll start focusing on new features and enhancements.
Just going to dump some of my notes, not all of them are well researched by me but if we are still bug hunting figured i should share them.

I was curious if selling steroids is meant to be as luck based as it is as after fixing the overpaying on my local copy I was having really bad days in terms of hour after hour of no buyers.

University party doesn't currently progress any time so you can talk to people forever until you decide to take someone back to your room, not sure if there was any option to leave the party early either.

I think the script that handles steroidal testosterone in dosages over a certain level resulting in a flip into estrogen production might be broken as there is a check for if testosterone>12 and then a line f=12-testosterone which feeds into hiper tost +=f and that results in hiper tost number going more and more negative as testosterone dosages continue to exceed the threshold at 12 but then nothing downstream in the code will trigger as they are looking for hiper tost to be above a threshold of positive 48, swapping the numbers to tost - 12 results in hiper tost growing and declining without causing the estrogen flip if you keep the tost low but will trigger if you have too much tost.

University can be cheesed, the percentage score or progression is the number of classes you were ready to learn (+ studying) divided by the number of days you actually went to class and it is possible to skip classes, not sure if that would be a bug or a feature as with my start it would be very hard to make any progress besides grinding out days if much more attendance was needed.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Is there a console command to increase beauty score?
For female npc there is one which is this one : dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch
That command can be used alot of times till it basicly maxes the pc in its current state.
Some things can be applied to maximize it even more from my experience with it.
Those are going to the beauty salon and use permanent sexy eyebrows and the other one is using a command to make the breasts get bigger.
In the game is in that matter bigger better and tits[npc]=220 puts the breasts to E cup size and will give you a higher beauty score on that npc but just if she had smaller breasts then E cup.

The beauty score is combined out of alot of different score which is possible to do with just commands but then you type in a crapload of commands to archive the same as the dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch command can do with a single command.
t
If you take a look at the very first post where you can download the game, in the developer notes section ( click on the text called spoiler to expand it) there is a sub section called :Cheat Codes / spectre1viper Command Injector there are other codes that could be used in the game.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes