Muranika

Jun 17, 2017
How to get rid of this "Mabucha" guy..

losing earnings because of him

Shop 1 profitable. Income from the enterprise 5 in a day. Earned 65, spent 60.
Shop 2 profitable. Income from the enterprise 33 in a day. Earned 93, spent 60.
You pay Mabucha 80 percent profit and he takes from you 56. After being robbed by Mabuta, you only end up earning 14

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019

One way is to getting rid of him with a command which would be mabutadead=1 , to revert it it would be mabutadead=0 .
From what i understood the normal legit way would be getting someone to kill him.
That would involve you spending a good amount of money on a killer (50k for buying a sniper maybe more for his service but dont know) and sure finding a person that would do that.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a point to do the university start currently?
Like, is there an int stat that it raises, or do you get a special perk after finishing that lets you do specific things, or helps with other things?
If not, is there plans for something like this?

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Is there a point to do the university start currently?
Like, is there an int stat that it raises, or do you get a special perk after finishing that lets you do specific things, or helps with other things?
If not, is there plans for something like this?
Access to a roster of classmates

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Access to a roster of classmates
Cool but that isn't at all helpful or in any way the kind of answer I'm looking for, to lit. IS THERE A POINT
Is there character progression, is there some kind of extra content, does finishing uni actually do something or should I just spend all my time Boxing instead?

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
Cool but that isn't at all helpful or in any way the kind of answer I'm looking for, to lit. IS THERE A POINT
Is there character progression, is there some kind of extra content, does finishing uni actually do something or should I just spend all my time Boxing instead?
To answer your question I have not found a benefit to school, there may be one later in game with your social circle but I have yet to find one.
Personally having access to the girls is not really a perk when you can meet them other ways though there is usually one extra hot one. As far as spending all you time boxing, I would spend more time programming than boxing. Programming will eventually lead to more money.

Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017

What Cyberius said about the legit way is mostly right. First of you need a person you can hire as a killer, guys who've been in the army for example count for that. Second you then need to equip that person with a gun, the more expansive the gun the higher your chances so for the sniper it would be 50k. Third you need to pay the killer to do it (even if he's part of your gang) which is another 50k. Also, according to the game files, the more people are in your crew the higher the possibility that you succeed. So if you for example only have the killer in your gang its more or less impossible to kill him. On the other hand commands are obviously way easier

Lurkling

Nov 11, 2017
Is there character progression, is there some kind of extra content, does finishing uni actually do something...
As far as I can tell there is no point in finishing university as there don't seem to be any special events connected to it yet. However, there do seem to be events regarding creation of your gang if you are living in the dorm, so if you either already have a gang or are not living in the dorm anymore the answer to your question would be no for now, apart from the girls obviously

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Lurkling ponderu Shit sucks, I was hoping for some cool benefits, possibly something like being able to get in with the... Dean? of University, possibly become a teacher there and poach girls.

As far as spending all you time boxing, I would spend more time programming than boxing.
Is this a death threat?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I know this is not important, but any chance to broaden the array for choosing npc names. All of the current ones are too soviet.
I added a couple hundred first names and last names in the past few releases. Most of them are American / English style names. There is approximately a 50% chance of the game choosing one of these names as opposed to the soviet (and other) style names. I guess I could increase the ratio even further if players want that.

Players can always change any NPC name they choose. Just get the NPC on the screen and use the following commands:

$name[npc]='Tori'
$surname[npc]='Vega'
$nickname[npc]='Tori Vega'

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I found a crash.
Every few rerolls for college game generates a high beauty girl as a classmate. Notoriously hard to smash. I tried to intoxicate her, seduce her and even Cosby her. Nothing worked. I finally turned her into a junkie and asked for sex in exchange for the next hit. I cant do her, its like she got a chastity belt. I undress her but there is no option for penetration and when i choose to got for a job it whole game crashes.

TLDR: "Push her down by the shoulder" crashes the game.
I did fix a bug in the current version where if you weren't horny and weren't hard it would cause a game crash when selecing "Push her down by the shoulders". That bug will be fixed in the next release, which is soon.

When I have a chance I'll take a look at your save game.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I played the last evil game, but it was incredibly buggy (atleast for me) but i still liked the concept. I'll keep off this game until the next bug-fix update and then i'll give it a go. Any approximation on when it will be released? Thx for all of the effort so far
Tomorrow hopefully.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Pro boxing is getting some love in the next release (hopefully tomorrow). There will be some stat feedback and also better rewards once you progress on your professional boxing ranking. If you get to be #1 the rewards are well worth the sweat and hard work.
That's awesome. I can't remember what I ended up being in the world. Must have been double digits, but it felt like I couldn't get any better. Good to hear that it being changed.

I was having trouble with my brothel too but found that it has been fixed. (Had no internet to check on things for a while)

I will probably wait till the next release before I start up again if I need to start all over again.

Thanks a lot for all of your hard work. Hope you are sleeping more regularly now.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I was curious if you wanted me to share any of the larger changes I make to my local copy when I am playing with things that might be broken or if I should just stick to reporting things and let you handle design.

Also I noticed a new thing that might or might not be right, when you fight someone in a club your energy is set to -1 so I wasn't sure if that is intentional or if it is a typo of -=1 to =-1

EDIT: Noticed another strange behavior. The laundromat/clothing store in the slums appears to have two bugs.
The first is that the random function to select what item of each type is for sale appears to need a -1 after all the nexttextx variables as that variable is used elsewhere as a stop integer for when the indexing has overrun the list length but the random can roll that value and tries to display a non-existing entry so sometimes it will just be blank and then a number of caps.

The second is that the buy function for all the different clothing types contains a mention of a variable I think called toprand but it looks like it should instead be with the appropriate variable from the rinokrand set to match the one calling the item name a few lines up. Currently you buy a broken item.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Sleeping with married women should have consequances ... With husbands coming after you or hiring people to beat you etc right now it means nothing

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes