mrpmosh

Oct 10, 2018
Your children have no names:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you ask to tell their story age seem out of order. A 30 year old can become a 17 year old and be a virgin.

I think someone already mention this, but girls change name and gender when dosing them with aphrodisiac.

Last edited:

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
I had the glitch of stunning a girl while rolling around city and putting guy in the trunk again. I made 3 saves, the one before the save has an error and will not load, the second is with the guy in the trunk and third is at the farm. I sent the one just before the stun because the error might be helpful to you. Thanks for looking into this.

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
More on the stun glitch, I wanted to get rid of the guy from the farm so I used the kill code. Things did not turn out as expected. When I refreshed he was replaced with...
2016 year old, height 173 cm, weight 53 kg, slender body chest-waist-hips 64(55)-53-71. Difference between hips and waist is 17. Biceps 19cm.
Crone. Refined rough male face, bald head, pale white skin which is covered with pimples and black dots, complete absence of eyebrows, tiny black eyes, small narrow nose, tiny mouth with thin lips, uneven rotten teeth, ordinary ears.
Flat chest with nipples diameter 2.1 cm. ,
Smooth hairless vagina. Between the legs is a vagina with sensitive and normal clitoris. Rounded butt looks toned and firm, voluminous feminine muscular legs which look smooth as silk,
barefoot.

So waste not want not... I pimped her and got this....
2004 year old, height 173 cm, weight 61 kg, athletic body chest-waist-hips 86(63)-61-88. Difference between hips and waist is 27. Biceps 27cm.
Crone. Refined beautiful female face, black straight shoulder-length hair, dark skin which is smooth as glass and shines a little, neat black eyebrows, mascara applied, huge black eyes, small upturned nose, average mouth with plump sexy lips, glossy red lipstick, smooth dazzling white teeth, ordinary ears.
Oversized perky, firm, and youthful chest size DD with nipples diameter 3.8 cm. (View Breasts),
Smooth hairless vagina. Between the legs is a vagina with sensitive and normal clitoris. Bubble butt looks toned and firm, thick muscular legs which look smooth as silk with a sexy glow,
barefoot
Spectacular girl
Natural.
Now my question is what is this?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
For female npc there is one which is this one : dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch
That command can be used alot of times till it basicly maxes the pc in its current state.
Some things can be applied to maximize it even more from my experience with it.
Those are going to the beauty salon and use permanent sexy eyebrows and the other one is using a command to make the breasts get bigger.
In the game is in that matter bigger better and tits[npc]=220 puts the breasts to E cup size and will give you a higher beauty score on that npc but just if she had smaller breasts then E cup.

The beauty score is combined out of alot of different score which is possible to do with just commands but then you type in a crapload of commands to archive the same as the dynamic $d_pimp_that_bitch command can do with a single command.
t
If you take a look at the very first post where you can download the game, in the developer notes section ( click on the text called spoiler to expand it) there is a sub section called :Cheat Codes / spectre1viper Command Injector there are other codes that could be used in the game.
I am talking about male beauty. It seems the only way to raise male beauty is to engage in feminine cosmetics and operations which is weird like increasing lip size and trimming eyebrows for males lmao.. How do I increase male beauty?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Teenage guy. Round rough male face, horny, black straight shoulder-length hair, light skin which is smooth as glass and shines a little, thick black eyebrows, large green eyes that are a little shiny, neat nose, average mouth with plump sexy lips, smooth dazzling white teeth, ordinary ears.
Athletic well developed chest with masculine nipples.
Smooth shaved dick and balls. Between the legs is an erect 23.5 cm dick with a thickness of 5.8 cm, below with big hanging balls. Flat butt looks toned and firm, on the ass grows black hair, thin muscular male legs overgrown with rare black hairs.
Black leather jacket under which you can see a black sports olympic games jersey,
black trousers, between the legs, a bulge is noticeable,
Elegant men`s shoes
Adam Kamil - Beauty Score: 56 Energy: 9 EnergyMax: 9 Horny: 60 Dom: 100
Anus: 0 Throat: 0 Virgin Anus/Throat: 1:1 Muscle: 1060 Fat: 3
Reputation: 310 Boxing: 1969 Wrestling: 24 Martial Arts: 0 Combat Score: 2003
Pol: 0 Gender: 3 Dick: 235 DickD: 58 Ball: 76 BallMax: 76

This is the beauty score, what else can I do to improve the beauty?

Mar 29, 2018
Teenage guy. Round rough male face, horny, black straight shoulder-length hair, light skin which is smooth as glass and shines a little, thick black eyebrows, large green eyes that are a little shiny, neat nose, average mouth with plump sexy lips, smooth dazzling white teeth, ordinary ears.
Smooth shaved dick and balls. Between the legs is an erect 23.5 cm dick with a thickness of 5.8 cm, below with big hanging balls. Flat butt looks toned and firm, on the ass grows black hair, thin muscular male legs overgrown with rare black hairs.
Black leather jacket under which you can see a black sports olympic games jersey,
Elegant men`s shoes

You could use the command dynamic $d_crushboss

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Just going to dump some of my notes, not all of them are well researched by me but if we are still bug hunting figured i should share them.

I was curious if selling steroids is meant to be as luck based as it is as after fixing the overpaying on my local copy I was having really bad days in terms of hour after hour of no buyers.

University party doesn't currently progress any time so you can talk to people forever until you decide to take someone back to your room, not sure if there was any option to leave the party early either.

I think the script that handles steroidal testosterone in dosages over a certain level resulting in a flip into estrogen production might be broken as there is a check for if testosterone>12 and then a line f=12-testosterone which feeds into hiper tost +=f and that results in hiper tost number going more and more negative as testosterone dosages continue to exceed the threshold at 12 but then nothing downstream in the code will trigger as they are looking for hiper tost to be above a threshold of positive 48, swapping the numbers to tost - 12 results in hiper tost growing and declining without causing the estrogen flip if you keep the tost low but will trigger if you have too much tost.

University can be cheesed, the percentage score or progression is the number of classes you were ready to learn (+ studying) divided by the number of days you actually went to class and it is possible to skip classes, not sure if that would be a bug or a feature as with my start it would be very hard to make any progress besides grinding out days if much more attendance was needed.
Steroid sale success has been increased.

University party activities now advance time.

Steroid testosterone code has been fixed, nice catch!

The fixes will be included in the next release which will be in the next few days.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but it seems there is a missing level of relationship with girls between "girlfriend" and "mate" somewhere around 80ish relationship points
You are correct, nice catch! Fixed in the next release.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Your children have no names:

If you ask to tell their story age seem out of order. A 30 year old can become a 17 year old and be a virgin.

I think someone already mention this, but girls change name and gender when dosing them with aphrodisiac.
I believe I have all of this fixed in the next release. Thank you for the bug reports!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Elegant men`s shoes

If you want specific stats, this is what I use:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I had the glitch of stunning a girl while rolling around city and putting guy in the trunk again. I made 3 saves, the one before the save has an error and will not load, the second is with the guy in the trunk and third is at the farm. I sent the one just before the stun because the error might be helpful to you. Thanks for looking into this.
Thank you for the bug report! Fixed in the next release.

If you are in the middle of certain activities and save your game, the save game will never load. The QSP player save game system isn't perfect.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I believe the nightclub needs some conditions changed and possibly also unstacked in terms of feedback to the player as it is currently possible to enter the club under some conditions only to then get kicked out because it is 'closing'

Part of the issue appears to me to be that there is a compound conditional check of
if hour>=20 or hour<=3 and energy[you]>0 and alko<5: to determine if you can act in the nightclub or need to leave.

I believe the engine is interpreting it as 1 or(2 and 3 and 4) rather than (1 or 2) and 3 and 4 as I can enter the club while exhausted but at or after midnight when hour is no longer >20 but instead <=3 it suddenly cares that I am too tired and kicks me out but the screen declares everyone is leaving because it is closing time.

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
I know this is not important, but any chance to broaden the array for choosing npc names. All of the current ones are too soviet.

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
I played the last evil game, but it was incredibly buggy (atleast for me) but i still liked the concept. I'll keep off this game until the next bug-fix update and then i'll give it a go. Any approximation on when it will be released? Thx for all of the effort so far

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
I found a crash.
Every few rerolls for college game generates a high beauty girl as a classmate. Notoriously hard to smash. I tried to intoxicate her, seduce her and even Cosby her. Nothing worked. I finally turned her into a junkie and asked for sex in exchange for the next hit. I cant do her, its like she got a chastity belt. I undress her but there is no option for penetration and when i choose to got for a job it whole game crashes.

TLDR: "Push her down by the shoulder" crashes the game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I found a crash.
Every few rerolls for college game generates a high beauty girl as a classmate. Notoriously hard to smash. I tried to intoxicate her, seduce her and even Cosby her. Nothing worked. I finally turned her into a junkie and asked for sex in exchange for the next hit. I cant do her, its like she got a chastity belt. I undress her but there is no option for penetration and when i choose to got for a job it whole game crashes.

TLDR: "Push her down by the shoulder" crashes the game.
Cosby here lmao...you killed me with this

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes