Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
I did fix a bug in the current version where if you weren't horny and weren't hard it would cause a game crash when selecing "Push her down by the shoulders". That bug will be fixed in the next release, which is soon.

When I have a chance I'll take a look at your save game.
Thank you for replying promptly and with the names commands as well.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I was curious if you wanted me to share any of the larger changes I make to my local copy when I am playing with things that might be broken or if I should just stick to reporting things and let you handle design.

Also I noticed a new thing that might or might not be right, when you fight someone in a club your energy is set to -1 so I wasn't sure if that is intentional or if it is a typo of -=1 to =-1

EDIT: Noticed another strange behavior. The laundromat/clothing store in the slums appears to have two bugs.
The first is that the random function to select what item of each type is for sale appears to need a -1 after all the nexttextx variables as that variable is used elsewhere as a stop integer for when the indexing has overrun the list length but the random can roll that value and tries to display a non-existing entry so sometimes it will just be blank and then a number of caps.

The second is that the buy function for all the different clothing types contains a mention of a variable I think called toprand but it looks like it should instead be with the appropriate variable from the rinokrand set to match the one calling the item name a few lines up. Currently you buy a broken item.
I'm not against getting help with bug fixes. You can either PM with your QSP or PM with text files of the modules you've fixed. Thank you!

The club fight bug is a typo. It should be -=1.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sleeping with married women should have consequances ... With husbands coming after you or hiring people to beat you etc right now it means nothing
There are a lot of things in the game that should be different. It all takes long hours of software development. The game is in its early stages and lots of players want the game to suddenly jump to "completed" status. This doesn't happen overnight.

Thank you for your feedback.

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
So, i was trying to train girls in the farm, never works. i know, you said you're gonna fix that in next release. For now it's just grinding , fucking the girl 200 times in each holes then flog her near death. So i decided to use the code.
i open the console, while i'm on her profile in the farm enter : "dynamic $d_instant_slave"
and nothing happen.
Do i use it wrong? Do i have to do something else as manipulation? I tried to just send : "$d_instant_slave" didn't worked either.
Can i know what i do wrong there? Thanks

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
So, i was trying to train girls in the farm, never works. i know, you said you're gonna fix that in next release. For now it's just grinding , fucking the girl 200 times in each holes then flog her near death. So i decided to use the code.
i open the console, while i'm on her profile in the farm enter : "dynamic $d_instant_slave"
and nothing happen.
Do i use it wrong? Do i have to do something else as manipulation? I tried to just send : "$d_instant_slave" didn't worked either.
Try using some lesser codes to adjust her stats for now
Dom[Npc]=0
Will[npc]=0

The code system is surprisingly flexible.

Reactions: JennaJJ

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
and nothing happen.
After you did insta slave did you untie her and ask her to sign contract? If that does not work untie her, then flog her once untied and tell her to sign, never had that not work.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I believe the nightclub needs some conditions changed and possibly also unstacked in terms of feedback to the player as it is currently possible to enter the club under some conditions only to then get kicked out because it is 'closing'

Part of the issue appears to me to be that there is a compound conditional check of
if hour>=20 or hour<=3 and energy[you]>0 and alko<5: to determine if you can act in the nightclub or need to leave.

I believe the engine is interpreting it as 1 or(2 and 3 and 4) rather than (1 or 2) and 3 and 4 as I can enter the club while exhausted but at or after midnight when hour is no longer >20 but instead <=3 it suddenly cares that I am too tired and kicks me out but the screen declares everyone is leaving because it is closing time.
Fixed in the next release. Thank you for the bug fixes!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I found a crash.
Every few rerolls for college game generates a high beauty girl as a classmate. Notoriously hard to smash. I tried to intoxicate her, seduce her and even Cosby her. Nothing worked. I finally turned her into a junkie and asked for sex in exchange for the next hit. I cant do her, its like she got a chastity belt. I undress her but there is no option for penetration and when i choose to got for a job it whole game crashes.

TLDR: "Push her down by the shoulder" crashes the game.
The crash problem has been fixed and the new release will be out very soon.

The problem with the hot classmate is that her domination stat is higher than yours. You need to build up your domination which will solve the problem. I added an additional check so that if your relationship is high enough, she will still do some sexual tasks.

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
The crash problem has been fixed and the new release will be out very soon.

The problem with the hot classmate is that her domination stat is higher than yours. You need to build up your domination which will solve the problem. I added an additional check so that if your relationship is high enough, she will still do some sexual tasks.
I have been pouring over the game code for an hour now trying to figure out how everything works.
Unfortunately lack of any general instructions on how to play the game made me rely on cheats and code-diving to figure things out. I am yet to find a way to raise Domination without cheats. How do I raise Dom?

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks Cula.

I think there is a small issue with Classmates generation. Multiple times when i restart the game i notice some classmates have same first names which should be highly improbable considering atm there are 1033 different names for girls alone.
copy.PNG
copy2.PNG
One instance of duplicate names is an incident, 2 instances a coincidence and 3 makes a pattern.
Is it possible because the names are broken down by nationalities? Even then about 100 names per gender per nationality is still weird to duplicate so often.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thanks Cula.

I think there is a small issue with Classmates generation. Multiple times when i restart the game i notice some classmates have same first names which should be highly improbable considering atm there are 1033 different names for girls alone.
View attachment 491590
View attachment 491592
One instance of duplicate names is an incident, 2 instances a coincidence and 3 makes a pattern.
Is it possible because the names are broken down by nationalities? Even then about 100 names per gender per nationality is still weird to duplicate so often.
The QSP engine does a horrible job at RNG (random number generation), especially when running RNG rapidly. Classmates are generated in 1 to 2 seconds. This makes the chance of duplicates high.

I wrote my own code to prevent duplicates with the sex images and videos because the same ones kept being selected "randomly".

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
Is there a limit to the slaves you can buy, own. If I buy an eighth slave she does not seem to show up.

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hi spectre1viper, I just finished a playthrough of Evil 2 v1.0a and have some thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look, I get some of this might be unfeasible, but there are images/clips out there that could fit this new storyline. This is obviously a lot harder-edged than the current game, but at least it shows someone evil. Anyway, good luck, and looking forward to the next release!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hi spectre1viper, I just finished a playthrough of Evil 2 v1.0a and have some thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look, I get some of this might be unfeasible, but there are images/clips out there that could fit this new storyline. This is obviously a lot harder-edged than the current game, but at least it shows someone evil. Anyway, good luck, and looking forward to the next release!
Those are some clever ideas. I'll keep them in mind if I decide to overhaul character creation again.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes