Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Here is the for you to play with. If it looks good I'll post it officially.

Lots of changes... Lots of fixes...

Old save games are NOT compatible (will crash and burn).

Childbirth is currently broken. Maids should be fixed in the next release. Preview image popping up on game load is a QSP Player bug and won't be fixed. Regular jobs still need some help.

I'll work on the changelog.
Can you please add the links on the first post for ease of access?

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Bugs Fixed in 1.0b Beta Bug Fix Patch:
  • Meeting a man or woman at the theater and chatting with them doesn't put them on your contact list
  • Ages of children being wrong - girls shouldn't have children when they are younger than 16. So if a 20 year old has children, the oldest the child should be is 4.
  • Underaged girls being created - youngest should be 16 (except for children who you can't interact with)
  • Asking an addict where they get their drugs generating a 'location not found' error
  • If a girl stays overnight at your place there is no end of day summary
  • Age of girls in their story is greater than their actual age - 'Tell me about yourself'
  • Taking a girl to the bathroom for sex, then go home and take the same girl out to a cafe or restaurant and give her an aphrodisiac, then take her home - girl has no clothes and her stats are messed up.
  • Wives getting jobs at an age higher than their own - story
  • Student classmates saying in their story that they couldn't enter college
  • NPCs with blank names in your contact list
  • You couldn't get a job as a nightclub bouncer if you were a professional boxer. Should be able to now with a ranking of less than 3000.
  • Wrong caps listed when you sell steroids for the higher price
  • Cleaned up and fixed numerous bugs in NPC stories
  • Fixed a game crash during sex if you weren't horny and weren't hard - 'Push her down by the shoulders'
  • Can no longer do things at the sauna when completely exhausted
  • Can't go below rank 100 in professional boxing
  • Going to the Chinese restaurant with a date doesn't reduce your money if you pay the bill in full or split it
  • College party activities don't advance time
  • Fixed girlfriend status calculation - status will no longer be empty between relationship values of 51 and 99 (turns to "mate" at 100)
  • Can have anal sex in the bathroom without being hard
  • No defloration message when having sex in the bathroom with a virgin
  • Girls you've had sex with won't tell you their story
  • Syntax error when trying to get your federal crime cleared through the chief of police
  • Can no longer do activities with people in prison
  • Added missing pregnancy checks throughout the game - females will get pregnant more frequently now.
  • Cheats won't clear pregnancy status anymore
  • Fixed a game crash when kidnapping an enemy - was a pain in the ass to fix
  • Fixed a game crash when killing too many NPCs with the 'Kill' cheat menu option - took forever to identify the problem
  • Fixed entrance and stay requirements for the nightclub and strip club - thanks to GammaXai
  • Multiple fixes for the Cleaners thanks to GammaXai
  • Fixed negative energy when doing quick fights in the clubs and other areas thanks to GammaXai
  • Fixed wives not taking on your last name after marriage
  • Fixed multiple bugs that allowed the player to kidnap men
  • Cleaned up the NPC salon menus
  • Fixed 'Running on the treadmill' and 'Dancing' so they no longer cause feminization
  • Fixed testosterone, hyper-testosterone, and estrogen effects in drugs
  • Girls you turn into sluts/whores instantly losing their virginity without sex

New Features, Enhancements, and Game Changes

• Added a beauty score preview to girls you meet at the club, on the street, or when being a taxi driver (let me know if there are other places it should be added)
  • Normalized beauty score between males and females - the cap should now be approximately 100 for both
  • Made NPC stories more colorful and entertaining - hopefully less mundane now
  • 'Cut all ties and forget' can now be applied to anyone but relatives and enemies
  • Expanded the cheat menu and added new options
  • Female classmates have a higher chance of being attractive/hot
  • If Mabuta is dead, you can continue cop protection of your whores and slaves by having a high relationship with the chief of police and talk with him in the strip club
  • Virgins are less common now - before they were plentiful
  • You will meet more NPCs that are going to college regardless of what path you choose
  • Due to lots of complaints and feedback I reduced the grind for training slaves. It should go quicker and be less tedious now. Feedback is welcome.
  • Some stat reporting added to professional boxing
  • Increased rewards for lower rank pro boxing matches - big payouts if you reach #1
  • Increased steroid sale success
  • Overhauled body type descriptions. They should be more accurate now.
  • Overhauled the cheat menu/commands. Cheat commands can no longer be applied to NPCs they aren't intended to work on.
  • Reblanced muscles and fat. Male and female maximum fat is now 2000. Maximum male muscles is now 3000, females 1500.
  • Reblanced exercise stat changes to reflect muscle and other changes
  • Increased the cap on boxing skill slightly so it is now possible to progress to #1 ranking in pro boxing
  • Added status messages to all sluts such as Blackmailed, Convinced to Whore, etc.

New game required. Old save games are NOT compatible. Thank you to all those who reported bugs and provided feedback!
I love everything except for the virgin part. Thank you for the virgin button tho.
Feedback: Just a thot - deflowering a girl needs to give you a one time relationship boost and girls should be less inclined to let you pop their cherry in a public bathroom even when they are drunk.

Last edited:

Culaign

Aug 8, 2017
Bug

Game crashes when the girl leaves and you sleep, I passed the autosave point as well so the autosave crashes when you sleep from that load as well.

Also i'm not sure if you saw my previous bug report posted just before you posted the patch notes on the new version.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Don't know if it's intentional or has been mentioned before but I can't seem to develop a girl's ass past 15 unless I fuck it first. After that it goes up as normal.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Had some wierd thing where noone wanted to box me because they were afraid. I had to pay some fighters to fight me then a few fights later I could do pro fights again. Intentional?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
will there be a female perspective version?
The missing content has generally been disabled by commenting out if needed but not deleted and reading back in the comments it looks like the plan is to rescue the straight male perspective from all the bugs and feature creep of evil 1 where you could be anything if it didn't bug out and maybe after that try to readd other perspectives.

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
The missing content has generally been disabled by commenting out if needed but not deleted and reading back in the comments it looks like the plan is to rescue the straight male perspective from all the bugs and feature creep of evil 1 where you could be anything if it didn't bug out and maybe after that try to readd other perspectives.
While i honestly do not mind games that give player the ultimate freedom of being a rainbow I also like to apreciate a straight male perspective that does not force you into a shawshank situation like some other games ("Cough" CoC).

Mar 21, 2018
Don't know if it's intentional or has been mentioned before but I can't seem to develop a girl's ass past 15 unless I fuck it first. After that it goes up as normal.
Had some wierd thing where noone wanted to box me because they were afraid. I had to pay some fighters to fight me then a few fights later I could do pro fights again. Intentional?
It is intentional. This has been answered before.

MikasaTanikawa

Jun 7, 2018
One bug causes freeze. In slutcikl: if i<=total_slut_fixed:jump'markslutcikl' must be if i<total_slut_fixed:jump'markslutcikl'

Also meeting a man or woman at the theater and leaving them does put them on your contact list with id #2. Add cleaning at the begining of locale_theatre:
Code:
$loc[you]=$curloc

gs'dyn'

num=2
npc=2
idx=2
i=2

dynamic $d_clean_NPC

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I love everything except for the virgin part. Thank you for the virgin button tho.
Feedback: Just a thot - deflowering a girl needs to give you a one time relationship boost and girls should be less inclined to let you pop their cherry in a public bathroom even when they are drunk.
To me, it just makes finding a virgin all the more sweet. They were way too common in previous versions. It was more of a balance change than anything else.

I agree with the relationship boost when deflowering a girl. I'm not sure I agree with the drunk girl in the bathroom though.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Reactions: Heruactic

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Glitch found. Every game. Whenever you go to a nudist beach it generates males half the time even though the option is to approach girls.

Unless the intent was to still be able to approach guys i found the issue under the Place_beachfront script:
$d_go_nude={
cls
money[you]-=5
hour+=1
gs'stat'
num=2
npc=2
idx=2
i=2
dynamic $d_clean_NPC
if preage=0:birthyear[num]=year-rand(18,40)
if preage>0:birthyear[num]=year-preage
dynamic $d_calc_age
reakt[num]=rand(10,20)

woman=rand(0,1)

Changing the variable to "woman=1" will ensure only kawaii uguu waifus appear. (I don't know coding this is just my dirty fix)

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Here is a that addresses (hopefully) the problems posted for version 1.0b Beta.

Version 1.0b Beta and Version 1.0c Beta save games should be compatible. Version 1.0 Beta and 1.0a Beta save games are NOT compatible.

Bugs Fixed
  • Clicking on 'Sleep' or 'New day' crashes the game (hopefully fixed, needs more testing)
  • People who refuse to give you their phone number or who you don't chat with being added to your contacts list
  • Numerous bugs with meeting girls on the nudist beach - should have a lot better chances now if you are fit and good looking

Last edited:

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Here is a that addresses (hopefully) the problems posted for version 1.0b Beta.

Version 1.0b Beta and Version 1.0c Beta save games should be compatible. Version 1.0 Beta and 1.0a Beta save games are NOT compatible.

Bugs Fixed
  • Clicking on 'Sleep' or 'New day' crashes the game (hopefully fixed, needs more testing)
  • People who refuse to give you their phone number or who you don't chat with being added to your contacts list
  • Numerous bugs with meeting girls on the nudist beach - should have a lot better chances now if you are fit and good looking
Thank you, I have a question is there any content in the university, I feel like I just waste my time there?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thank you, I have a question is there any content in the university, I feel like I just waste my time there?
Not much currently aside from college parties. Occasionally, a teacher or student will invite you to a party or throw a party.

bananamist

Aug 18, 2019
I still get the crash on sleep seemingly. It consistently happens after sending one person to work on the streets after blackmailing with a video and occurs across multiple saves.

Reactions: Eoin
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes