Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Thank you, I have a question is there any content in the university, I feel like I just waste my time there?
Not much currently aside from college parties. Occasionally, a teacher or student will invite you to a party or throw a party.
You can also be in the football team , learn some programming there, help out others in the library and make friends with em faster that way. Programming is a good income if you manage to get it to high levels you can earn some good money with it.

The football is requiring you to train alot after school there till you are ready to be in a game and make some money with it.
School can be a way to find some addicts also and sell them drugs.
One more thing you could possible find there drug curriers for you which is also a way how to make money.
You first would need to get to know the right person that you would have that option avaible to you and earn their trust.
If you are into that maybe think about your evening activities and you might find the person you are looking for in some entertainment place.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I'm not getting 10000 for winning a boxing match when I'm ranked no. 1.

Also getting some message to let spectre1viper know because I should never get to this point. Anyway, somehow I have a contact who is in prison. Don't know how he got on to the contacts list in the first place but he's in jail and I tried inviting him home.

Sorry for all the edits but I just thought of something else. It may have already been suggested somewhere in this thread but is there scope for some sort of stealth attribute? Being Evil and all that our character should be able to do his deeds in a stealthy way sometimes. Should be able to slip something into someone's drink a little bit easier, get into places or reach important people without causing problems.

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Pressuring a debtor to pay up resorts to having to use the Emergency button, because no options show up. Image of the issue is attached.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm not getting 10000 for winning a boxing match when I'm ranked no. 1.

Also getting some message to let spectre1viper know because I should never get to this point. Anyway, somehow I have a contact who is in prison. Don't know how he got on to the contacts list in the first place but he's in jail and I tried inviting him home.

Sorry for all the edits but I just thought of something else. It may have already been suggested somewhere in this thread but is there scope for some sort of stealth attribute? Being Evil and all that our character should be able to do his deeds in a stealthy way sometimes. Should be able to slip something into someone's drink a little bit easier, get into places or reach important people without causing problems.
Did you download and install the 1.0d Beta Bug Fix patch?

The big rewards are for pro boxing, not amatuer boxing. I would need you to attach a save game because it is working for me.

I also need a save game right before you get the spectre1viper message.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Try this new build -

Bug Fixes
  • Male whores being referred to as a female
  • High society receptions/parties - all females are virgins even if they have children
  • Fixed lots of bugs with high society NPC generation
  • Pressuring a debtor to pay up - not having enough money results in no options available
  • Pro boxing not paying out the proper rewards if you are #1
  • Can invite people in prison to your home

Thank you to all those who have reported bugs and helped with game testing!

Version 1.0b and newer save games should be compatible.

Last edited:

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I also need a save game right before you get the spectre1viper message.

Hey, that savegame I sent you also has that message too. Sorry, you'll need to emergency your way home and go through the contacts list and try to invite Stan Cakes to your home.

Edit:

After the update to the boxing I'm getting:

Area: on visit
Line: 240
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hey, that savegame I sent you also has that message too. Sorry, you'll need to emergency your way home and go through the contacts list and try to invite Stan Cakes to your home.

Edit:

After the update to the boxing I'm getting:

Area: on visit
Line: 240
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!
Give me a sec and I'll check it...

Links updated - sorry! You may have to refresh your web browser.

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I swear at this point that the player can't keep up with the checks after the sleep button is pressed. That constant crashing is getting slightly frustrating.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've had people at the farm somehow migrate to my Sexual Partners list. I've had debtors duplicated (different individuals but all with the same amount due).

bananamist

Aug 18, 2019
Should be fixed in the next release. Been testing and hasn't happened so far.
This was not the case, unfortunately. I have hit this bug on version d and e on fresh saves. I would post links of my saves but apparently I can't post links yet due to low post count.

Since this entire process takes like 2 minutes here are the steps to reproduce:

Step 1: Buy camcorder from store.
Step 2: Find girl from nightclub or contacts.
Step 3: Invite girl home and record it.
Step 4: Successfully blackmail girl and own her.
Step 5: Go to secret office and send her on the streets.
Step 6: Sleep.

Last edited:

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Here is a that addresses (hopefully) the problems posted for version 1.0b Beta.

Version 1.0b Beta and Version 1.0c Beta save games should be compatible. Version 1.0 Beta and 1.0a Beta save games are NOT compatible.

Bugs Fixed
  • Clicking on 'Sleep' or 'New day' crashes the game (hopefully fixed, needs more testing)
  • People who refuse to give you their phone number or who you don't chat with being added to your contacts list
  • Numerous bugs with meeting girls on the nudist beach - should have a lot better chances now if you are fit and good looking
Thanks for the update. Keep on trucking.

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
I just started a new game, and I have a classmate, who is 17 years old and studies with me in university but somehow was in prison and is in prison now. I'm pretty sure it's a bug, otherwise how can I even know this person?)
It's a leftover from original EVIL code from what I see. Once a class is generated the script generates 2 male characters with same nicknames Bison, the boxer and a criminal who goes to prison. Now I just need to make that criminal into a busy girl and all will be good +__+ ( all my answers come from me digging around in the code. I know nothing of what I am talking about.)

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Bug: When driving around town and being a taxi ijit, you do not have an option to interact with npcs.
Wishful thinking: Give an option to end sex early, like shove the thot out the door and throw some bus fare change in her face.

Reactions: maddx
Mar 21, 2018
I just started a new game, and I have a classmate, who is 17 years old and studies with me in university but somehow was in prison and is in prison now. I'm pretty sure it's a bug, otherwise how can I even know this person?)
You knew them before they went to prison. You start a new game but your character is 18 years old and didn't have a mind wipe.

Mar 21, 2018
I swear at this point that the player can't keep up with the checks after the sleep button is pressed. That constant crashing is getting slightly frustrating.
I know that spectre1viper has been putting in very long hours working on this game. He is fixing bugs as fast as he can. At least he is active and working hard to make the game cleaner and better. He wants to take the game out of beta once the major bugs have been eliminated.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes