Mar 29, 2018
This was not the case, unfortunately. I have hit this bug on version d and e on fresh saves. I would post links of my saves but apparently I can't post links yet due to low post count.

Since this entire process takes like 2 minutes here are the steps to reproduce:

Step 1: Buy camcorder from store.
Step 2: Find girl from nightclub or contacts.
Step 3: Invite girl home and record it.
Step 4: Successfully blackmail girl and own her.
Step 5: Go to secret office and send her on the streets.
Step 6: Sleep.

Using version E I can't replicate the bug. Can't you upload the save to mega or similar and post or pm me the link.

Jun 19, 2017
Sleep bug:
I think I know when the problem occurs with this bug. When you have whores in your secret office, leave at least one unassigned to any work, then go to sleep. You should be fine and the game should not crash.
I suspect some kind of iteration bug, array size calculated incorrectly or someone forgot that indexes start from 0 and not 1 :p
Or something simillar.
Im also not able to interact with my maid but thats different story.

Unfortuantly I cannot post save, TOS.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I've had people at the farm somehow migrate to my Sexual Partners list. I've had debtors duplicated (different individuals but all with the same amount due).
I went through the 1.0e Beta code and I don't see a way this can happen, the logic just won't allow it to happen (either problems). If you can attach save games of the NPC being at the farm and then in your lovers list (same NPC) then attach both save games and I'll take a look.

With the other problem, it is much more likely that they have the same debt amount but are both unique NPCs. Two NPCs cannot share the same ID number. The code that creates NPCs would have to be called twice and even then they would both have a unique ID, even if their names were the same.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Let me check through my saves to see if I have a pair that show the issue.

Edit: This save (037) has the person (Anfisa Tulbure) in the Sexual Partners list. If you go there and click on her, the options are those you would have at the farm. My previous save is from before I captured her, so I didn't include it. I'll try to duplicate the issue and provide a better pair of saves .

Edit2: This save (043) shows the proliferation of Debtors

Edit3: I had a teenage girl mutate upon capture into a man ... Do NOT want ! This one is reproduceable. Load up save 043, and roll around the city until you get a female target. Capture her and see what you get.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Bug: When driving around town and being a taxi ijit, you do not have an option to interact with npcs.
Wishful thinking: Give an option to end sex early, like shove the thot out the door and throw some bus fare change in her face.
Bug - Need a better explanation. This feature/code hasn't changed since the first release.
Wishful thinking - Having sex where? You can end sex pretty much anytime you'd like.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
I have this happen periodically. Save your game, exit the player. Start the player back up, load your game. It's a pain, but workable.
I know what you mean, but in this case there is a problem with this particular image when you drive around and see a dude (images for women work).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Let me check through my saves to see if I have a pair that show the issue.

Edit: This save (037) has the person (Anfisa Tulbure) in the Sexual Partners list. If you go there and click on her, the options are those you would have at the farm. My previous save is from before I captured her, so I didn't include it. I'll try to duplicate the issue and provide a better pair of saves .

Edit2: This save (043) shows the proliferation of Debtors

Edit3: I had a teenage girl mutate upon capture into a man ... Do NOT want ! This one is reproduceable. Load up save 043, and roll around the city until you get a female target. Capture her and see what you get.
I believe you, but I wasn't able to see any of the problems.

Anfisa Tulbure isn't in the sexual partners list, only the farm.

I couldn't find two duplicate debtors.

Couldn't duplicate capturing the teenage girl and her turning into a man. She was a female in the farm every time.

These problems have been fixed in recent updates. Did you install the 1.0d or 1.0e Beta Bug Fix patch? It doesn't come with the main download.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I swear at this point that the player can't keep up with the checks after the sleep button is pressed. That constant crashing is getting slightly frustrating.
This was not the case, unfortunately. I have hit this bug on version d and e on fresh saves. I would post links of my saves but apparently I can't post links yet due to low post count.

Since this entire process takes like 2 minutes here are the steps to reproduce:

Step 1: Buy camcorder from store.
Step 2: Find girl from nightclub or contacts.
Step 3: Invite girl home and record it.
Step 4: Successfully blackmail girl and own her.
Step 5: Go to secret office and send her on the streets.
Step 6: Sleep.
Still have the bug when the game is not responding after attempting to sleep, even with 1.0e installed. It just happens after several days

EDIT: looks like it happens when i appoint to jobs whores which convinced to be ones
I believe I found the issue with crashing when sleeping. I'm doing some testing on the fix... :D

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
If I relaunch the game, I see "Version 1.0c Beta". I thought I got "d" from the first page of this thread. I'll search back through it to try to find "e"

EDIT: Found the link to 1.0e one page back, downloading now. Will start over from scratch.

EDIT2: First day invited the teacher to come to my home, and got "

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
Is possible to make a cheat or an option to report your whores to unversity? Whores that you blackmail agree to work on the streets but don't agree to be camwhores, in order to make those a whore has to be in debt, addicted (and those tend to die sometimes, just like irl) or caught working, which is sort of annoying.

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
Bug - Need a better explanation. This feature/code hasn't changed since the first release.
Wishful thinking - Having sex where? You can end sex pretty much anytime you'd like.
Locations and places - place_oldtown.
Action: $d_go_roll
If you own a car and roll around town game generates an npc but does not provide any actions for that npc unless player also possesses a taser and a farm.
I took this from a previous post earlier today 56.png . Without a taser and a farm the only option at this screen is to "continue".

Id assume player should have an option to approach a girl to ask for a number or something but I guess its just not a complete feature at this point instead of a bug.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is possible to make a cheat or an option to report your whores to unversity? Whores that you blackmail agree to work on the streets but don't agree to be camwhores, in order to make those a whore has to be in debt, addicted (and those tend to die sometimes, just like irl) or caught working, which is sort of annoying.
That is a good feature request for the future. Bring it up again once I start adding new features. While the game is in beta I'm mainly focused on bug fixes. I'm hoping this will change soon but big bugs keep popping up.

MikasaTanikawa

Jun 7, 2018
You can ask every male non programmer npc to hack database, or buy steroids not from doctors, etc. Reason: wrong formatting of if statements in manotobr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In slutcikl, slavecikl and all others cikl the array index goes out of bound and potentially causes all those freezes during sleep. Loop should look like this:
Code:
i=0
array_size = arrsize ('some_array')
if array_size > 0:
    :label
    !loop code here
    i+=1
    if i < array_size: jump 'label'
end
Currently it goes out of bound on if i <= array_size: jump 'label'

Heruactic

Dec 1, 2018
If I relaunch the game, I see "Version 1.0c Beta". I thought I got "d" from the first page of this thread. I'll search back through it to try to find "e"

EDIT: Found the link to 1.0e one page back, downloading now. Will start over from scratch.

EDIT2: First day invited the teacher to come to my home, and got "

View attachment 495186
Guess you are not allowed to seduce poor Victor. Idea, teacher should be a woman, for obvious reasons.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This really needs additional testing but give this a try -

Bugs Fixed
  • Crash when Sleeping - hopefully fixed for real this time
  • Having a draw in boxing when your rank is below 10 resulted in a negative ranking
  • Blank image shown when a man is walking down the street when patrolling in your car
  • Fixed some display problems with certain protection types for your slaves and whores
  • Fixed some bugs with drug addicts not being dependant on drugs
  • Fixed a bug that allowed an addict to take an infinite number of drugs without getting high

Game Changes, New Features, and Enhancements
  • Added a cop protection status notification when viewing slaves and whores in your secret room
  • Increased the amount that gloryhole whores/slaves were earning to make it more worth it
  • Increased the chances of street whores/slaves getting multiple clients

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You can ask every male non programmer npc to hack database, or buy steroids not from doctors, etc. Reason: wrong formatting of if statements in manotobr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In slutcikl, slavecikl and all others cikl the array index goes out of bound and potentially causes all those freezes during sleep. Loop should look like this:
Code:
i=0
array_size = arrsize ('some_array')
if array_size > 0:
    :label
    !loop code here
    i+=1
    if i < array_size: jump 'label'
end
Currently it goes out of bound on if i <= array_size: jump 'label'
Sorry, I've been busy fixing bugs. I'll take a look at your first fix, thank you! The crash when sleeping wasn't due to that problem. Two of the modules called in 'vivod' were calling another module that could reset 'i' to a different value. I had to change the 'i' variable to something unique so there wouldn't be potential variable corruption/conflicts. I also put in additional logic so there could never be an infinite loop to all the modules 'vivod' was calling once the main problem was fixed.

Thank you for your feedback and insights! :)

UPDATE: Your 'manotobr' fixes look awesome, added them. Thank you!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes