Neoptolemos

May 25, 2017
1. I think the backstory needs to be scrapped. If something is legal, a person performing the act is not evil. If selling drugs is legal, than a drug seller is not a criminal. So go back to a regular world. Slavery is bad, drugs are bad, etc. Either the MC is evil or he isn’t.
Personaly I think this is a very simplistic way to decide if something is evil or not. Besides that there are actions you can do in this game which are illegal. For instance sending your working girls to work on the streets (they can be arrested), letting your friends sell drugs in a drug den (again they can be arrested) or kidnapping girls to the farm and force them to sign a slave contract (at least in the original EVIL this can lead into a federal investication if those slaves are arrested on the streets).

Why i think it's simplistic. Simply because if a upper class (law makers) decides if some activities are illegal or not, it doesn't mean that the common people think exactly the same about those activities. In the case of this game it could be possible for example that the upper class is highly corrupted and only thinking about their own profits and social status which could be a reason for legal slave trade, while the common people consider this evil because they can fall victim to this.

Not saying that the backstory doesn't need changes. But things in life aren't black and/or white. There's a whole area of shades of grey in between.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
1. I think the backstory needs to be scrapped. If something is legal, a person performing the act is not evil. If selling drugs is legal, than a drug seller is not a criminal.
You're confusing legality and morality. They are two seperate things. Something being legal does not make it moral and vice versa.

Reactions: carabasse

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Not in front of my main computer so i don't have the actual code references and I'm not sure if it was reported or not but there are scenes such as inviting to restaurant where the she can love you function is called or the variable it sets is checked for every npc rather than being nested in the block of code for male pc dating female npc, causes some weird relationship gain or loss depending on the scene for the male friend depending on if the last female you interacted with can love you or not as calling the function on a male just leaves it set the way it last was.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Here is the for you to play with. If it looks good I'll post it officially.

Lots of changes... Lots of fixes...

Old save games are NOT compatible (will crash and burn).

Childbirth is currently broken. Maids should be fixed in the next release. Preview image popping up on game load is a QSP Player bug and won't be fixed. Regular jobs still need some help.

I'll work on the changelog.

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Any chance for later versions, that you'll convert all mp4's to webm? It'll make the folder size way smaller.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Any chance for later versions, that you'll convert all mp4's to webm? It'll make the folder size way smaller.
Not currently. I love the flexibility of MP4s. I can edit them directly and publish without converting anything. I do optimize the MP4s, lossless (without losing quality). It isn't worth the hassle (for me at least) to do an extra conversion to save a little disk space.

Th3master88

Nov 23, 2018
What is required for a girl to respond positively to you asking her about being a whore or a cam girl? I got her lust and corruption to 100 and they still say im crazy.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
What is required for a girl to respond positively to you asking her about being a whore or a cam girl? I got her lust and corruption to 100 and they still say im crazy.
The main stats are dom[npc] and corr[npc]. Domination needs to be low (under 20 or 30 if I remember correctly) and corruption needs to be high (above 60 or 70 I believe).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
how does one lower the dom score of the npc?
If you are using the cheat menu, click on 'Break NPC firstname' when the NPC is on the screen. You'll have to click on it a few times to get it down far enough. Otherwise, use the 'spectre1viper command injector' and type in:
dom[npc]=20

Th3master88

Nov 23, 2018
If you are using the cheat menu, click on 'Break NPC firstname' when the NPC is on the screen. You'll have to click on it a few times to get it down far enough. Otherwise, use the 'spectre1viper command injector' and type in:
dom[npc]=20
No way to do it without cheating?

Culaign

Aug 8, 2017
Bug Report on the new version with a new game (sorry)

If you ask a girl for her phone number in the club and she refuses, she still shows up in your contacts the next day (first entry). She disapears again (day after) if you don't make her a sexual partner.

Same thing happens if you beat a male up before leaving, you have a new male contact in the first entry the next day.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Bugs Fixed in 1.0b Beta Bug Fix Patch:
  • Meeting a man or woman at the theater and chatting with them doesn't put them on your contact list
  • Ages of children being wrong - girls shouldn't have children when they are younger than 16. So if a 20 year old has children, the oldest the child should be is 4.
  • Underaged girls being created - youngest should be 16 (except for children who you can't interact with)
  • Asking an addict where they get their drugs generating a 'location not found' error
  • If a girl stays overnight at your place there is no end of day summary
  • Age of girls in their story is greater than their actual age - 'Tell me about yourself'
  • Taking a girl to the bathroom for sex, then go home and take the same girl out to a cafe or restaurant and give her an aphrodisiac, then take her home - girl has no clothes and her stats are messed up.
  • Wives getting jobs at an age higher than their own - story
  • Student classmates saying in their story that they couldn't enter college
  • NPCs with blank names in your contact list
  • You couldn't get a job as a nightclub bouncer if you were a professional boxer. Should be able to now with a ranking of less than 3000.
  • Wrong caps listed when you sell steroids for the higher price
  • Cleaned up and fixed numerous bugs in NPC stories
  • Fixed a game crash during sex if you weren't horny and weren't hard - 'Push her down by the shoulders'
  • Can no longer do things at the sauna when completely exhausted
  • Can't go below rank 100 in professional boxing
  • Going to the Chinese restaurant with a date doesn't reduce your money if you pay the bill in full or split it
  • College party activities don't advance time
  • Fixed girlfriend status calculation - status will no longer be empty between relationship values of 51 and 99 (turns to "mate" at 100)
  • Can have anal sex in the bathroom without being hard
  • No defloration message when having sex in the bathroom with a virgin
  • Girls you've had sex with won't tell you their story
  • Syntax error when trying to get your federal crime cleared through the chief of police
  • Can no longer do activities with people in prison
  • Added missing pregnancy checks throughout the game - females will get pregnant more frequently now.
  • Cheats won't clear pregnancy status anymore
  • Fixed a game crash when kidnapping an enemy - was a pain in the ass to fix
  • Fixed a game crash when killing too many NPCs with the 'Kill' cheat menu option - took forever to identify the problem
  • Fixed entrance and stay requirements for the nightclub and strip club - thanks to GammaXai
  • Multiple fixes for the Cleaners thanks to GammaXai
  • Fixed negative energy when doing quick fights in the clubs and other areas thanks to GammaXai
  • Fixed wives not taking on your last name after marriage
  • Fixed multiple bugs that allowed the player to kidnap men
  • Cleaned up the NPC salon menus
  • Fixed 'Running on the treadmill' and 'Dancing' so they no longer cause feminization
  • Fixed testosterone, hyper-testosterone, and estrogen effects in drugs
  • Girls you turn into sluts/whores instantly losing their virginity without sex

New Features, Enhancements, and Game Changes

• Added a beauty score preview to girls you meet at the club, on the street, or when being a taxi driver (let me know if there are other places it should be added)
  • Normalized beauty score between males and females - the cap should now be approximately 100 for both
  • Made NPC stories more colorful and entertaining - hopefully less mundane now
  • 'Cut all ties and forget' can now be applied to anyone but relatives and enemies
  • Expanded the cheat menu and added new options
  • Female classmates have a higher chance of being attractive/hot
  • If Mabuta is dead, you can continue cop protection of your whores and slaves by having a high relationship with the chief of police and talk with him in the strip club
  • Virgins are less common now - before they were plentiful
  • You will meet more NPCs that are going to college regardless of what path you choose
  • Due to lots of complaints and feedback I reduced the grind for training slaves. It should go quicker and be less tedious now. Feedback is welcome.
  • Some stat reporting added to professional boxing
  • Increased rewards for lower rank pro boxing matches - big payouts if you reach #1
  • Increased steroid sale success
  • Overhauled body type descriptions. They should be more accurate now.
  • Overhauled the cheat menu/commands. Cheat commands can no longer be applied to NPCs they aren't intended to work on.
  • Reblanced muscles and fat. Male and female maximum fat is now 2000. Maximum male muscles is now 3000, females 1500.
  • Reblanced exercise stat changes to reflect muscle and other changes
  • Increased the cap on boxing skill slightly so it is now possible to progress to #1 ranking in pro boxing
  • Added status messages to all sluts such as Blackmailed, Convinced to Whore, etc.

New game required. Old save games are NOT compatible. Thank you to all those who reported bugs and provided feedback!

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes