Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
spectre1viper and will you add the family, they are already there? incest? if so it's will be better to make them main characters if the mom is a teacher she will be teaching in college or stay at home.
Family is in the plans but it will come slowly. That is one of the first places you'll get a named character. New maid content will be in the next release.

spectre1viper lol I am not good at coding I would have liked to help you with this game, but it you want I could help you find the right videos if you wish for main characters, for the father you take Johnny sins and brother jordi el ninio
Everyone is welcome to contribute videos and pictures to the project. I won't guarantee that they will be added but if they are good and fit the content they most likely will be. I've had two players submit videos to the project. One player gave me over 20 videos that I ended up using (out of 30 submitted).

I just added a new section under 'Developer Notes' on the scenes I am looking for (at the bottom). All exceptional scenes are welcome though, not just the ones I listed.

Last edited:

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Family is in the plans but it will come slowly. That is one of the first places you'll get a named character. New maid content will be in the next release.

Everyone is welcome to contribute videos and pictures to the project. I won't guarantee that they will be added but if they are good and fit the content they most likely will be. I've had two players submit videos to the project. One player gave me over 20 videos that I ended up using (out of 30 submitted).
Thank you, you're the best developer.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018

I just added a new section under 'Developer Notes' on the scenes I am looking for (at the bottom).
Where can I submit it? Actually I will download complete movies and edit it, and photos I just need scenarios, for example if teacher male or female I will research the specific videos, where can we chat?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Where can I submit it? Actually I will download complete movies and edit it, and photos I just need scenarios, for example if teacher male or female I will research the specific videos, where can we chat?
The bottom section of the 'Developer Notes' on the opening post gives you all the details. You can PM me the download link/s.

I have most of the pictures I need. If you come across an exceptional picture that matches the pose of the pictures already in the game then you can submit them.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I am planning on greeting the new year with a January 1st, 2020 release date for version 1.1.

More maid content is included in this release and some new mansion expansion options. I know most of you have been waiting patiently for maids to work correctly in the game. I'm hoping the 1.1 release will be worth the wait. Maids will be getting a few options unique to any other NPC.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
sounds good about that new year update.

i was messing around with factories a littlebit and i noticed a few things.

i think you can indefinitly look for new contracts, meaning hitting cancel and look for a new one, i stopped at a point looking for one fitting a factory 2 days later and skipped 2 nights with it.

for contracts i think there should be a possibility to have multiple contracts.
your production can be quite high but if you just find the one contract that pays out good and is near your production capacity it can take a while.
contracts of lower quantities with good payouts are more often showing up and if you could accept several that would allow you to go near max capacity easier.

also this here is kinda weird on the daily report :
ConEle Enterprise profitable. Income from the enterprise 1449168 in a day Dialled 7 man. Resigned 2 man. More was produced, than ordered and extra products went to the warehouse

i think the dialled is supposed to be hired

other ideas for factories:
maybe there could be also an option to lets say bulk sell stuff thats in the warehouse for a much lower amount of money.

upgrades like warehouse space and such could be a thing too to spend money on.

managers for warehouses that have like a special skill for it that levels up could be also a thing. they would cost like a percentage of the profit or fixed amount.
they ones you get early and train in your factory would be then in the end cheaper but would cost you money because they more likely accept contracts of lower profit and/or consider less the max production capacity to accept as many contracts as the production would allow.

insurrances, dental plans or other things that would influence how many people want to work there when you are searching for new workers.

events could happen machines breaking, people demanding more money or going to strike and things like that.
it would make it more fun if you reach that stage of the game and not being a money farm just for which you need to accept here and there new contracts.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah and

i think you can indefinitly look for new contracts, meaning hitting cancel and look for a new one, i stopped at a point looking for one fitting a factory 2 days later and skipped 2 nights with it.

your production can be quite high but if you just find the one contract that pays out good and is near your production capacity it can take a while.
contracts of lower quantities with good payouts are more often showing up and if you could accept several that would allow you to go near max capacity easier.

ConEle Enterprise profitable. Income from the enterprise 1449168 in a day Dialled 7 man. Resigned 2 man. More was produced, than ordered and extra products went to the warehouse

maybe there could be also an option to lets say bulk sell stuff thats in the warehouse for a much lower amount of money.

managers for warehouses that have like a special skill for it that levels up could be also a thing. they would cost like a percentage of the profit or fixed amount.
they ones you get early and train in your factory would be then in the end cheaper but would cost you money because they more likely accept contracts of lower profit and/or consider less the max production capacity to accept as many contracts as the production would allow.

insurrances, dental plans or other things that would influence how many people want to work there when you are searching for new workers.

events could happen machines breaking, people demanding more money or going to strike and things like that.
it would make it more fun if you reach that stage of the game and not being a money farm just for which you need to accept here and there new contracts.
Yeah, why not also add a skill, if the player goes to college he earns more, study management in college or whatever it is, if he didn't go to college he will have difficult to manage it, unless he goes take courses

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yeah and

Yeah, why not also add a skill, if the player goes to college he earns more, study management in college or whatever it is, if he didn't go to college he will have difficult to manage it, unless he goes take courses
Regular jobs aren't really a focus in the game, although your suggestion does have merit. You can make a lot more money being evil than you could possibly make working a normal job. One player suggested that I remove the regular jobs altogether. I was thinking about having college increase the mostly unused 'intel' stat in the game and then base salary off of that possibly and/or give those who have a college degree a boost in salary and possibly unlock college degree only jobs.

If players are doing regular jobs mid to late game though they aren't taking advantage of the main features of the game - making money by being evil. In my mind, regular jobs are just there to earn the player enough money to purchase a car and the farm and then the player can really start making some serious cash.

Once I release version 1.1 I'll ask the players here what they want me to focus on next. Player feedback will heavily influence the future direction of the game.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions! The factory needs an overhaul for sure. I won't have time to do much with it for version 1.1 but probably will in future releases.

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
This game seems very promising, but the grind is so extreme I don't know what to do. Just having one sexual encounter takes dozens of times clicking and scrolling to see the result. Has anyone managed to make it past a couple weeks into the game?

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
This game seems very promising, but the grind is so extreme I don't know what to do. Just having one sexual encounter takes dozens of times clicking and scrolling to see the result. Has anyone managed to make it past a couple weeks into the game?
I feel your pain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Personally I'd prefer a "torture her harder" option, to make her sign the contract. Maybe with options unlocked step by step according to a cruelty factor that you must train a bit (as in the Punisher).

But even the other guy option suggested above is fine, as long as it avoids me the 100+ (and still going) actions (which means 300+ clicks) before being able to sell the damn gal.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I feel your pain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally I'd prefer a "torture her harder" option, to make her sign the contract. Maybe with options unlocked step by step according to a cruelty factor that you must train a bit (as in the Punisher).

But even the other guy option suggested above is fine, as long as it avoids me the 100+ (and still going) actions (which means 300+ clicks) before being able to sell the damn gal.
The grind for slave training was cut in half in 1.0e Beta or 1.0f Beta. If you are using 1.0d then yes, it is definitely too much. I post test releases here in the forum before posting releases publicly on the opening post. Keep active on the forum for the latest release. The 1.1 version I am releasing tomorrow will be a public release.

I can't do no grind. If no grind is what you want you should stick with visual novels where there is none.

I'm always willing to listen to player feedback and suggestions on how to balance the grind more effectively.

Thank you for your interest in this game.

Reactions: UserX

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
can someone explain me about the Pregnant and Marry the girl in this game :( im kinda confuse because if i choose the marry option and i cant see anything :(

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
can someone explain me about the Pregnant and Marry the girl in this game :( im kinda confuse because if i choose the marry option and i cant see anything :(
If you aren't using version 1.0g Beta, you should upgrade to that version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v1-0d-beta-spectre1viper.41582/post-2820018

If you are, please attach your save game right before you marry the girl. Childbirth is currently broken and will be fixed, most likely, in version 1.2.

Once you marry a girl, she will be relocated to the 'Relatives' section.

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
Stripping it right back and rebuilding, it initially took the 'fun' out of the game, but needed to be done. The fun is returning with each irritiration. Keep up the good work.

One idea for way further down the line. Running in the park. This is currently accessed from the Bathroom option in the MCs home page. How about an actual park. A chance to run into people when running, or just a place to hang out, meet girls, hustle drugs (possibly with the gang, Mug people at night, or more).

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Trying out the new update (1.1) and I notice something funky with the maid. It seems like any maid candidate who is under 22 will immediate turn into 22 upon hiring.

EDIT: Seems like women under 22 turn into 22 when added to your contact list as well.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes