Jan 2, 2018
One bug right now, if youre in college your computer doesnt seem to work until the weekend, I havent tried seeing if the bug happens on a character not in college yet

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I'm getting an error whenever i interact with females with the text
Area: On Visit
Line: 80
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action.

It has to do with the dynamic $d_she_can_love_you but I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
I started a new character and i never chose that i studied hard i didn't have good enough grades for college. Is there any possibility to enter college in another way?
Not yet, until now there is no benefit in going to college a part from interacting with classmates, and partying with them

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A game for macho's. What is the point of the gender option? Find it very boring and one dimensional.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
A game for macho's. What is the point of the gender option? Find it very boring and one dimensional.
the female protagonist is just displayed temporary , the developer is working alone above that he is active in bug fixing , and constantly hearing suggestions.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
I just wanna thank you spectre1viper for creating this amazing game. I was hoping for a long time for someone to make a game with real high quality videos that include SOUND. Keep up the good work man, I appreciate you putting your time into making this.

My only feedback would be to give players more tips or direction on what things they could be doing since the game is huge and it's kinda hard to figure out things by ourselves. Either way I love your game.
it's an open world sandbox the fun is in exploring like, i said before he is working alone he can't do as many things.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
so i dont need to play the old one?
all/most scenes are also here?
Yeah, but this one is bigger and has more content, he displayed some content but it's will comeback with time, he is working on it, he tries to constantly fix bugs if found and takes people suggestions, a friendly attitude from him

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Is there good amount of girls with small breasts? In any case, game looks interesting, thanks for the work.

Also wondering if you allow modding of your game, or are interested in content submissions (not videos, more writing/events, for example I'm into sister-incest, might make a mod for it if you permit that to be published.)

spectre1viper small bug in NPC/npcloc, "gorgeous figure" does not work due to:
Code:
                    if fat[num]>250 or mus[num]<500:
                        if (bedra[i]/10)<=90:$face_k[i]+=', beautiful figure'
                        if (bedra[i]/10)>90:$face_k[i]+=', beautiful figure with big booty'
                    else
                        if (bedra[i]/10)<=90:$face_k[i]+=', gorgeous figure'
                        if (bedra[i]/10)>90:$face_k[i]+=', gorgeous figure with perfect ass'
Replace 'num' with 'i' in fat and mus, and it will work. (fat[num] and mus[num] are always 0 on said screen, hence conditional is broken)
I think he need help, why don't you help him to develop this acctual game.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
There used to be text accompanying the flogging action at the farm if your target was not bound. This text no longer appears. Text does appear if you bind your target before flogging.
Is this intentional or is there a bug ?

EDIT: This seems to have something to do with display settings. I was attempting to figure out how to change the background color based on a thread below, and my PC says it had to revert to some display setting from windows 7. After it did so, I can see the text without scrolling the window and the text is there.

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The computer stopped working after I secretly recorded having sex. :/

Not my real-life computer, obviously, the one in the game. :p

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
I haven't been able to reproduce that bug yet. Are you using an old save game?

View attachment 503811

It is possible that you downloaded the old version before I updated the download links. The loading screen should say version 1.1.
Not using an old save, but starting from scratch. I evem deleted the game directory and redownloaded the files, but I'm still running into the same problem. Here's an example. I've also attached my save.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes