Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The game doesn't play videos. Images work fine.
MacOS 10.15, QspPlayer 5.7.0 and Qqsp 1.9.
Any ideas?
I don't have a Mac or Android tablet to test on so I only listed Windows support. I know the Qqsp player doesn't work with my videos but the QSP player that comes with the download should. You will either need a Virtual Machine that supports Windows video playback or a dual boot scenario with Windows 7 or newer.

The QSP player that comes with the download uses VLC libraries. So if your VM fully works with the VLC Video Player for Windows it should work in theory.

Reactions: wokpuncher

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Git Forks, with you having control of upstream?
I understand Git and community projects. The biggest challenge in creating a community project is finding dedicated people who are competent, reliable, and willing to work for free. This has been the major obstacle in the past. I can setup a Git repository and create forks but it doesn't make good reliable developers show up and contribute, long term, for free.

I begged players to contribute videos to this project and only two people contributed. Trying to get developers is ten times that difficult.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I talked to one of my whores, and when you persuade them to work harder there was an option to slap her for fun. When I used that option, a gif played, but actions and additional information became blank.
Another player reported this also, thank you. I'll have it fixed in the next release.

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
I might download this game later, but right now I'm enjoying how defensive the dev gets at every little negative comment lmao

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Damn, locked into a male PC? :(

The level of PC customization was just about all the original had going for it
Yes, and it failed utterly. Try playing the original game EVIL as a female or transexual and you won't get very far due to all the bugs.

It would require a good team working full-time for a while to really support all variations (female, trans, gay, lesbian). I'm working solo.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
If you cum in a slaves mouth and "make her swallow it", instead of that happening, she spits it out, says that's gross, and leaves your apartment. (Supposedly, it's just text, the girl is still there, so it's either a bug or an oversight where it's displaying the wrong event end)
Please attach a save game right before this occurs. I thought this was working correctly and I tested it before release.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
(Also, what appears to be a bug. I did the Rich Orphan start to test Maids, and while I have hired several, and the initial costs were taken out, none of them have appeared since or were registered anywhere. So, basically money for nothing, and I have no maids.)
I'm looking into the maid issue. Thank you for reporting it!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
the girl does not want to do blowjob.
what can be done about it? Thanks a lot!.
Most girls will do a blowjob, however it is a different story with deepthroat. A girl has to be corrupted to a certain point and have her domination stat lowered a good amount in order to agree to it. You have to do other tasks to try and prepare her for it (slapping, rubbing dick on face, licking ass, etc.).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Punisher also doesn't really have any videos. It's mostly just pictures from what I remember playing through it.

On a side note, does this game have a Gitlab or something? I'd contribute to the text and lower end stuff if you had something like that going. Just easier than sending a txt2gam file and using diff to find all the changes. I'd rather not step on toes for the other stuff however, seeing as how I am completely unable to play a QSP game and not screw around with the code. Mine is like some rabid chihuahua at the moment, was even messing with the variables, some are a complete wtf and make no sense but there's also over 1,000 of them so it's pretty slow going.
I'll probably move most of it over to this version however and make it a rabid chihuahua with armor, it's not going to be pretty at all.
I don't have a Git setup right now. 90% of the code has good English. There are just a few parts left that I haven't overhauled or rewritten (or you haven't). If you see a module that is in bad shape you could send me that module in text. It has to be in UTF-8 text format.

Thank you for your translation improvements! I hope you saw your name credited in game.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
(Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, however the illegal slave training... how long is it supposed to take? I can break their wills but they're not 'fully corrupted'. And I assume that means sex, however I've done that a lot and I don't see a change... Also, a little annoyed that breaking them isn't enough, though that one's on a conceptual level. Seems like if you torture someone to near death you wouldn't need to oversex them to get them to sign a piece of paper, no matter what it said.

Basically, I just want to know how I can tell when they're 'done' and how long it should take. Because not knowing right now, and seeing no progress, is a bit frustrating.)
Hi
Tried your game, liked it. I went college boxer route, got job everything was good. found slave market said needed mansion to buy slave went dang that's a high bar, so got a car, a tazer, and a farm. Did taxi service tazed a women figured make her a slave. So. flogged her like 50 times and did her 80 times, but she wont sign. At least I don't see the mast vid.

Okay, after i got my apt. I simply wanted a 'house pet' to not need to mast.

So went plan B cheated myself a mansion went and bought slave. okay, really confused by, why I needed a mansion. apparently it for the secret office to run your slave hookers. My slaves do or don't live there too? Didn't see slave pens or barracks.

So my thoughts
1. Lighten up the slave owning requirements a 2-5 caps food a day "slave chow" and a private dwelling.
2. Slave in home jobs , why hire a maid? Jobs: Maid, bed warmer, Cook, house pet.
3. What do I need to do to get my kidnapped girl to sign??
4 OO how about slave farm jobs, hucow, farm hand, pony girl.
Yes, slave training can be tricky. You have to think outside the box in order to train them quickly. There are four areas you have to train them in before they will sign a slave contract and are ready to be a sex slave:

• Sexual training (vaginal, anal, throat)
  • Corruption
  • Submission/Domination
  • Willpower

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need a mansion to own slaves. You can have a "secret office" with an apartment, computer, and farm.

I'm open to suggestions on improving slave training. I didn't want it to be too easy and I didn't want it to be too difficult. I also don't want it to be a painful grind.

A slave training schedule (automatic) would probably be the best option but that is going to require a great deal of planning and development time.

Last edited:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
The only other QSP game I've played is Girl Life, but this seems cool.
I wish there was a more detailed stats screen, I've got no idea if anything I'm doing is changing anything.
Apparently my guy sucks at talking to people? will talking to people raise that?
And I've gone from Obedient to Follower, I don't know if this is good or bad.
Training Boxing gives me a number in the 800s, but I still lose fights, is it going to take me ages of training to win?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The only other QSP game I've played is Girl Life, but this seems cool.
I wish there was a more detailed stats screen, I've got no idea if anything I'm doing is changing anything.
Apparently my guy sucks at talking to people? will talking to people raise that?
And I've gone from Obedient to Follower, I don't know if this is good or bad.
Training Boxing gives me a number in the 800s, but I still lose fights, is it going to take me ages of training to win?
There is a combat stat in game:

battle_skill[you]=(mus[you]/100)+boxing[you]+sambo[you]+kungfu[you]

You now know several variables you can edit using the command injector if desired.

Talking to people is based on your beauty score, appearance (clothes), domination, and other factors.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes